Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,170 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Pact With Olorunda Constituents, Hon Mufutau Adediran - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Pact With Olorunda Constituents, Hon Mufutau Adediran (638 Views)

Okoduwa Signs Pact With Italian Institute To Fight Unemployment, Hunger / FRAUD Alert!!!!olorunda Solomon David With Account Number 0611622690 / Ooni, Oxford University Sign Pact On Education ……honoured In Birmingham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pact With Olorunda Constituents, Hon Mufutau Adediran by Akinlab15(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2018
OSHA 2019

MY PACT WITH OLORUNDA CONSTITUENTS.

INTENTION TO REPRESENT OLORUNDA STATE CONSTITUENCY AT THE STATE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY.

I, Muftau Abiodun Adediran Esq., a member of our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC) from Ward 05, Olorunda Local Government, Osogbo, State of Osun hereby offer myself to represent our Olorunda State Constituency at the Osun State House of Assembly in the forthcoming 2019 general elections.

I understand that proper constitutional roles of the legislature in the promotion of democratic governance in Nigeria remain paramount in legislative discourse, as democratic culture cannot be sustained without qualitative legislation for good governance.

In this my wish to contribute towards a sustainable democratic governance, I undertake to be committed to the following when granted the opportunity to represent the good people of Olorunda Local Government:

1). I will dutifully observe legislative-executive harmonious working relationship to meet the needs and yearnings of our people in terms of development and standard of living.

2). I will contribute towards institutionalizing procedures for guaranteeing and protecting the rights of the citizens at all times within the constitutional framework.

3). I will contribute towards the promotion of self actualization for the electorates and alleviation of poverty among our people.

4). I will ensure I work towards continuous improvement in qualitative education, good healthcare facilities, potable water, sanitation, security and other life-enhancing deliverables, as abundantly provided for in our laws.

5). Special recognition and periodic empowerment I will give to the "live wires" of the party i.e Elders,Excos, Women & Youth with adequate feedback.

6). Scholarship will be given to students of tertiary institutions and artisans of Olorunda state constituency extraction.

The above and many more are my plans towards providing adequate representation for the good people of the Olorunda State Constituency in the State Assembly, should I earn my people's mandate to be their voice in the State Parliament.

I hereby crave your support towards realising this dream.

Thanks for your support.

ILERI MI PELU AWON EEYAN EKU IDIBO OLORUNDA.

ERONGBA LATI SOJU EKU IDIBO OLORUNDA NI ILE IGBIMO ASOFIN IPINLE OSUN.

EMI MUFTAU ABIODUN ADEDIRAN Esq. okan pataki nin u omo egbe ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC) woodu Karun ni Ijoba Ibile Olorunda, Osogbo, Ipinle Osun n fi asiko yi fa ara mi kale lati soju eku idibo Olorunda ninu ile Igbimo Asofin Ipinle Osun nibi eto idibo apapo odun 2019.
Mo mo amodaju wi pe ojuse asofin ninu igbega eto ijoba tiwa-n-tiwa lorilede yii kuro ni afoworo-seyin labe ohun to niise pelu eto isofin, gege beto iselu ko se le fidimule lai si eto isofin to muna doko fun agbekale ijoba rere.
Nipa bayii, erongba mi lati kopa ninu ifesemule isejoba tiwa-n-tiwa, Mo n se ileri lati fi ara mi jin fun awon nnkan wonyi ti mo ba le ni anfaani lati soju awon eniyan mi nijoba ibile Olorunda.
1.) Maa mojuto ajosepo to dan monran laarin igbimo alase ati Asofin lati le se amuse ife ati ireti awon eniyan wa nipa idagbasoke ati igbe aye to dara.
2.) Maa sojuse nipa agbekale igbese fun ifidimule ati idaabo bo eto awon eeyan nigbogbo igba labe alakale iwe abena ofin.
3.) Maa sojuse nipa agbega imuse ala fun awon oludibo ati mimu adinku ba ise ohun osi lawujo wa.
4.) Maa ri-i daju pe Mo sise fun itesiwaju agbende ojulowo eto eko, ibudo ilera to bojumu, omi-ero, imototo ayika, aabo ati awon ohun amayederun miiran, gege bi ofin ile wa se la-a kale lekun-unrere.
5.) Ibolafun ati Irolagbara loorekoore ni maa maa fun awon "emi" egbe i.e awon agbaagba, awon Oloye, awon Obinrin ati awon Odo pelu jije abo to peye funwon.
6.) Ebun iranlowo- eto eko yoo maa di fifun awon akekoo to wa nile eko giga ati awon to n kose-owo lagbegbe eku idibo Olorunda.
Iwonyi ati opolopo miran lati je ki eto sisoju awon eeyan leku idibo Olorunda peye nile Igbimo Asofin Ipinle yii lo wa ni okan mi ti mo ba ri iyo-n-da awon eniyan mi pe ki n lo je agbenuso won nile Igbimo Asofin Ipinle yii.
Mo fi asiko yi beere fun atileyin yin lori amuse ala yii.
Mo dupe fun atileyin yin.

(1) (Reply)

Spambot! / A Rare Picture Of Timi And Busola Showing Who Takes Order From Who. / Has Anyone Noticed That Northerners Don't Run Away To Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.