Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,461 members, 7,781,333 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

WELCOME TO WEEK 28 Of 52... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WELCOME TO WEEK 28 Of 52... (261 Views)

Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty / Welcome To Your Home Of Absolute Solution To Life Problems And Body Illness. I / Week 28 Fixed Five (5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WELCOME TO WEEK 28 Of 52... by Emmandus(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2018
Welcome to Week 28 of 52...

Use Gratitude.

We are really past the middle of the year, It is in good place to be grateful to God for the precious gift of life.

While you might have read many posts on crushing your goals and working hard on your unrealised goals, I aim to stress our need for more gratitude.

I have gone through a couple of exercises but none has been of greater blessing to me and people around me than constant Gratitude and appreciation to God for all things.

We all can use more gratitude today and always.

Gratitude is the channel through which all great things flow towards us.

Gratitude is a river flowing with much goodness, through the past, present into the future.

Gratitude is God's life line reserved but always open for intimate interactions.

Gratitude propels, recalibrates and recenters.

Everything in the Universe stands in harmony with the law of gratitude .

The Attitude of Gratitude will take you to greater altitudes.

Stay grateful.

Keep Rising to Greatness!

Emmanuel Ayeni

#RiseToGreatness
#Gratitude

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking To Share Your Apartment In Lagos? / Help Get This Around / Serena Williams Pleased With Her Progress At The 2018 Wimbledon Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.