Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing (21931 Views)

Prince Eze Madumere’s Father Kidnapped / Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Court Declares Eze Madumere’s Impeachment Illegal. Jubilation In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Letenwam: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Imo Deputy Governor Prince Eze Madumere, might be leaving his seat for a new person as the impeachment proceedings against him is reportedly ongoing now at the Imo State House of Assembly.

Prince Eze Madumere's impeachment came up after 13 lawmakers signed a petition against him. The petition was read today by the deputy speaker of the house, Rt. Hon. Ozurigbo. Some of the points raised by the petitioners include abdication of office and getting convicted for theft in the United States.

https://lailasnews.com/imo-deputy-governor-prince-eze-madumere-impeached/

1 Share

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by henchamb(m): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Bye bye to the dirtiest deputy gov in Nigeria.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by greatiyk4u(m): 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lolz
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
I siddon dey watch the downfall of APC! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by MikeBetty(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Letenwam:
Imo Deputy Governor Prince Eze Madumere, might be leaving his seat for a new person as the impeachment proceedings against him is reportedly ongoing now at the Imo State House of Assembly.

Prince Eze Madumere's impeachment came up after 13 lawmakers signed a petition against him. The petition was read today by the deputy speaker of the house, Rt. Hon. Ozurigbo. Some of the points raised by the petitioners include abdication of office and getting convicted for theft in the United States.

https://lailasnews.com/imo-deputy-governor-prince-eze-madumere-impeached/

Lalasticlala
Gradually The Ruling Party In Imo state Is Crumbling If The Story Is True.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by tayo4ng(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
ok, okorohausa is digging his own grave

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Built2last: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Hian

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by LMAyedun(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
APC with so much troubles within itself.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Richkid97(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
I blame Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by chrischukszy01(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
APC is dead in IMO state. Ask okorohausa him go tell u how fa!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Iberiberism grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by DeBiafran: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
Na only the shoes I see grin
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Onechancearmy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
OKOROAWUSA is at it again.

13 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by DeWisedon(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Though I'm not really a good fan of APC but this man really bit the fingers that fed him,if I'm Owelle,I would have organised his impeachment a very long time ago,

Where was he when Owelle picked him up and brought him into his government on a platter of gold,now he wants to challenge his master not knowing that his master is a key player when it comes to politics .

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,NO POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA NOW KNOWS THE GAME MORE THAN ROCHAS, HE IS THE CHIEF PRIEST OF IMO STATE POLITICS AND HE KNOWS THE GAME

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by kolafolabi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
I sometime imagine what type of politics Nigerian Politicians are practicing in Nigeria..

4 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by bedspread: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Owelle Has Succeeded in Collapsing APC in Owerri Land and The Whole Eastern Land

4 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by chriskosherbal(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
slotA4:
I siddon dey watch the downfall of APC!
grin cheesy grin u r so funny ...u sit down ...u nu even reason standing to give some hope at least now ..

I hope this is not another episode of things fall apart .. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
My Political analysts.
Please, what could be the possible effect of this impeachment process if the result goes in the positive?
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Chuksonyeike: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
DeWisedon:
Though I'm not really a good fan of APC but this man really bit the fingers that fed him,if I'm Owelle,I would have organised his impeachment a very long time ago,

Where was he when Owelle picked him up and brought him into his government on a platter of gold,now he wants to challenge his master not knowing that his master is a key player when it comes to politics .

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,NO POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA NOW KNOWS THE GAME MORE THAN ROCHAS, HE IS THE CHIEF PRIEST OF IMO STATE POLITICS AND HE KNOWS THE GAME

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by sunbilor(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin. It is collapsing faster than we thought.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by kcmichael: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yes we must weed out all fake product from IMO politics,IMO is APC .

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by buharitill2023: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will not like this.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by Authoreety: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nnn
Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by ebereokey(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kakakakakka.with the imagance of the new party..Rochas and APC in IMO state I finished. WATCH OUT..Madumere will laugh last

6 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by desgiezd(m): 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Destructive power play!!

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by dedons: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
APC, a party of Thieves, Liars and Rogues.

Hit like if you agree and share if you disagree.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by sankky: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
When friends turn to foes.
This deputy gov and his principal (Okorocha) were once inseparable allies and buddies dating back for as much as 25years ago

2 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
To show you how Rochas is,this is the 2nd deputy Gov that would be impeached under him.

12 Likes

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by otokx(m): 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
The drama in Imo appears more interesting than that of Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Prince Eze Madumere's Impeachment As Imo Deputy Governor Ongoing by sanpipita(m): 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sai Rochas

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Infant Correction Centre, Not A Prison / New Minimum Wage: Labour tells workers to prepare for strike / Buratai, Olonisakin, Ex-Service Chiefs To Forfeit Salaries As Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.