Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) (68841 Views)

2022: Tension In Ekiti PDP As Fayose Dumps Eleka, Oni, Supports Kolawole / Obanikoro Flees To US As Fayose's Court Case Begins / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 4:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Smart move
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:
The son of a thousand fathers called Fayose will be surprised to see people trooping out on foot to catch a glimpse of Sai Baba.

People fail to admit that this man called Buhari is simply an enigma.

These landscapes are not in Ekiti. These are borrowed pictures.
Do mega rallies take place along the road or at an agreed location ? If these crowd were of Ekiti to welcome bubu, did they not follow them to the arena ? Or did they return home from the road ?
APC is a total scam and disaster.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by bonetalk(m): 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:
The son of a thousand fathers called Fayose will be surprised to see people trooping out on foot to catch a glimpse of Sai Baba.

Mr Man, this is not Ekiti and can never be Ekiti, stop deceiving people....
we are not that gullible and we don't wear what those people wear
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by xangerar: 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
Fayose is a real Politician..I salute him

I hope you salute the other side too when they copy from his book on Saturday!
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by sunnyphem(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
those pictures are not picture of ekiti people ... God punis u OP and the bloggers behind this
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by sunnyphem(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:

These landscapes are not in Ekiti. These are borrowed pictures.
Do mega rallies take place along the road or at an agreed location ? If these crowd were of Ekiti to welcome bubu, did they not follow them to the arena ? Or did they return home from the road ?
APC is a total scam and disaster.
thank God u have eye my Frd... hungry blogger can go any length
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Blessingpaul(f): 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
Blood sucking demon in town
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by ejimatic: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:

it is amazing that there was a mammoth crowd at the olukayode stadium today for APC rally. Ekiti people walked to the stadium while thousands came in through their cars. Market women even defied stay at home order. With what I saw today at the Stadium there is a difference between father and son, between president and governor. Buhari popularity cannot be toyed with and your guess of the winner of the election on Saturday is as good as mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by bishopjoe02(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:

Bros, these pics wasn't taken n ekiti
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by exporttraining: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fayose the real man with uncommon political tactics. Eleka For Governor. My Professor!
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Itsky: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
In as much as I do not love the Power play between both parties, I am of the opinion that Fayose's camp be given another term. Ngige has said it too. At least,ekiti would not be raped by killer herdsmen. In as much as I do not love the Power play between both parties, I am of the opinion that Fayose's camp be given another term. Ngige has said it too. At least,ekiti would not be raped by killer herdsmen. In as much as I do not love the Power play between both parties, I am of the opinion that Fayose's camp be given another term. Ngige has said it too. At least,ekiti would not be raped by killer herdsmen.
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
kolafolabi:
Fayose is a real Politician..I salute him
I hope when APC win and then sack the Union chairmen, you will not cry witch hunt?
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:

Ezi Offia, U uploaded a pics filled with northerners in a rally in the north grin.
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
DonDemu:

Indeed Buhari is an unstoppable movement; all their lies, hate speech, negative propaganda and fake news shall be vain; because Sai Baba is once again Aso Rock bound for another 4 years - anyone who can't bear it should do the needful with poison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by deomelo: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
So, these poor souls no go make money and the state's economy paralyze today just because of one clown?

Shey Fayose go replace their lost income for the day?

Very soon den go say den poor...why una no go dey poor?

Bunch of losers..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 12:16am On Jul 11, 2018
this is so low
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by pedel: 1:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Do you think that the governor of California will shut down public transport to alter Donald Trump's visit? Think about this for 5 minutes before you type.
How has this master strategist and a genius politician improved the quality of life for average people of Ekiti?
I pray that God should take you out of Nigeria to a better developed and managed country, then you will know that these politicians are supposed to be stoned.

TPAND:
Fayose is a master strategist... Tinubu sef should doff his hat for fayose. This guy is too much a politician
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by eyescue(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2018
DonDemu:
I bet you the pictures of Buhari's reception in Ekiti will shock both you and Fayose.

Wailer spotted! Nyamanyama dey smell... �
Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2018
eyescue:

Wailer spotted! Nyamanyama dey smell... �
Go and die

Sai Baba

Re: Buhari's Ekiti Visit: Vehicles Parked As Fayose Shuts Down Transport (Photos) by eyescue(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
DonDemu:
Go and die

Sai Baba

Jesu!!! E pain this one die o swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Murtala Mohammed’s Car The Most Well-maintained Car In Nigeria? (see Photo) / Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / Omoyele Sowore Attacked At Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.