Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Depressed: Our Praise Team At Church Is Lukewarm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Depressed: Our Praise Team At Church Is Lukewarm (924 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / Photos: Pastor Bakare's Surprise Birthday Celebration At Church And SNG / God Is Worthy Of Our Praise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Depressed: Our Praise Team At Church Is Lukewarm by gracious(f): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2007
okay I was depressed after church. I love my church, I love my pastor, but I 'm so passionate about the praise team doing our best. no one is perfect, but putting effort is important to me. anyway I have talked , talked talked to no avail. I came into the church of about 30 with a vision of change. but maybe its me i don't know. so what should i do.
Re: Depressed: Our Praise Team At Church Is Lukewarm by Backslider(m): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2007
Dear Sister,

I think that you are not getting the main aim why jesus came to this world he was here to free us from sin. You need just to focus you faith on him so that he can take you higher. We are in the last days and I can tell you that he is more interested about your life as a complete follower of him.

Imagine there is lot of Churches concentrating on Number rather than Quality. Preacher have lost the main reason why he came. The Lord did not lower his teaching or did not try to make the preaching cumbersome so that We played music before the messages are preached.

we need to pray Jesus prayed and fasted. He cried and he even sweat Blood! forget all this Church activity and go out on the street and cry out your heart to the lord and also cry out to the people.

Focus on the Evangelism which is the Highest work all Christians are Give but this must be done with meekness and love. A lot of people have lost their souls because of success in Evangelism and Church growth.

God Bless
Re: Depressed: Our Praise Team At Church Is Lukewarm by macalurs(m): 3:28am On Mar 26, 2007
Ask yourself what you want.

What causes depression most of the time is when the subconscious mind is going through conflicting information, most of the time unknown to the thinker. When one realizes, the depression disappears.

Think, remind yourself what matters most. You'll make it, stay focused.

(1) (Reply)

Rev.king / Do You Still Pray Over Your Food Before Eating? / Pls Let's Pray:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.