Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar (41989 Views)

Need Help With My School Result, I'm Graduating Soon / My Waec Result....i'm Glad. / Only Smart People Should Read This - I'm Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by zephry(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Your result is already the diet of an animal grin grin
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by judecares1(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2018
g
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Sharpshooota: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2018
So waec students are on this forum?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by sexdoll: 11:32am On Jul 13, 2018
since when did when start offering balanced diet?
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by doskie(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmmm.... so many waec people on nairaland.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by BOOMnaija(m): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Predstan:
Its on Diet. Can't you see it. Snake don't swallow your result. A whole examination body cannot spell date right
Diet is correct

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Lorbar(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Stan642:
I have been on sad mood since WAEC started rolling out their 2018, results. All the candidates in our centre are experiencing the same problem. Non have seen his/her own WAEC result. Below is the grammar I used to see whenever I check mine. "RESULT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR AND EXAM DIET" pls I need a better interpretation of this, I'm gradually loosing hope on this result since last week that I've been witnessing this, pls help!!!
Have you tried changing the exam type from private to school candidates and vice versa?
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2018
trendymarseey:
What about those whose results display: HELD? How their matter go be?

Any result witheld is gone with the wind, forget about it
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by principal21(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Now let us do it this way.
1). Did you change the "private candidates to " SCHOOL CANDIDATES ", If no go back and effect the change. I am sure it will work
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by robedu: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2018
You are the one making mistake, same thing happened as i checked my nephew result, in the examination column, choose school candidate if the exam was taken while the student is in school like normal waec, or private candidate if it was done in some of this centers, then you will be able to see your result
Stan642:
I have been on sad mood since WAEC started rolling out their 2018, results. All the candidates in our centre are experiencing the same problem. Non have seen his/her own WAEC result. Below is the grammar I used to see whenever I check mine. "RESULT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CANDIDATE IN THE SPECIFIED YEAR AND EXAM DIET" pls I need a better interpretation of this, I'm gradually loosing hope on this result since last week that I've been witnessing this, pls help!!!
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by iamnavy1: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2018
Emzorlin diet
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Walexybobo(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2018
Withheld o. "They will release it bt it may nt b good enof"
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by BALLOSKI: 11:38am On Jul 13, 2018
Hmmm... I did this 13 years ago. Now I know why nairaland is what it is now.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Afeezoladapo(m): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2018
robedu:
You are the one making mistake, same thing happened as i checked my nephew result, in the examination column, choose school candidate if the exam was taken while the student is in school like normal waec, or private candidate if it was done in some of this centers, then you will be able to see your result
DAT is not the problem.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2018
So Nairaland has indomie kids here.. they should be a section for children, so this post can be posted there.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Patoski7(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Ask reminisce and tiwa savage they will explain better
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by david22uu(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Stan642:

you are not checking it properly... snap or mail me your details... including your pin and serial...
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Ateewologun(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Go back and change it to school candidate instead of private candidate.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by amykutex: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2018
My dear relax, just fill in the spaces correctly. It happened to me and I was bothered not knowing I was the cause, I was choosing"private candidate copy" and it popped up the same grammar until I chose "school candidate copy" and behold my result, you can find this in exam type column. Fill the columns correctly or go to a cyber cafe for help.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by principal21(m): 11:48am On Jul 13, 2018
2). If you registered less than 25 candidates, then don't expect any results. If that is the case, quickly pay a visit to Waec office at Ogba and pay a surcharge of #30,000 . Then your results can be released. I also noticed that Google chrome is better checking the results than Mozilla or explorer
I strongly don't think their results are withheld. Such results come with either " HELD OR WITHHELD " written against each subject enrolled by the students. I hope this helps. Good luck to your students

1 Like

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Ibukune(m): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Am I the only one that think d use of d word diet is right? There is a may/june diet and also Nov/Dec diet. Diet isnt only associated with cosumptions, its applicable to periodical happenings.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Stan642:

Stop malpractice u guys wont....

what do u gain cheating instead of reading.....
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by ItzChinnex(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Diet is correct

Over sabi, how diet come they correct
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by paulynpen(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is possible my dear friend. Let me tell you from my experience when supervising waec marking this year. An examiner detected that the students copied from each other but were not word for word. Their answers were scattered. For example waec asked a student to list and explain 4 factors that affected demand. Three candidate listed and explain similar thing but they only changed few words. The examiner detected this when she marked several scripts and saw that the students were changing few words but the content remained the same. I checked them myself and saw what she wrote on the malpractice form. The implication is that candidate's result will seized if it one but if they are many,the entire centre.
Am not disputing the fact that your centre didn't cheat but few samples is enough to withheld result. Aside that, it is possible that it is network issue.

I don't think that examiner is justified, if its may/June exams, it is sure that the students must have been taught by the same teacher, copied the same note and read the same notebook. They are likely to write the same thing with little changes since most student at that level memorize notes. I can only see that as malpractice if it was literature or English language.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Stan642:

what do u guys gain....in malpractice....

read u won't read....instead u resort to expo....external missiles.
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Cyriloha(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2018
And if perosn do small mistake they will mark it bad lol

Codeine diet
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
paulynpen:

I don't think that examiner is justified, if its may/June exams, it is sure that the students must have been taught by the same teacher, copied the same note and read the same notebook. They are likely to write the same thing with little changes since most student at that level memorize notes. I can only see that as malpractice if it was literature or English language.
All the students can't write similar thing it is not possible
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by qanda: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ok
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by paulynpen(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Predstan:
Its on Diet. Can't you see it. Snake don't swallow your result. A whole examination body cannot spell date right

Brother you should have kept quite, we wouldn't have noticed that you are poor in English language. That term diet is very correct, you are confused because you are poor in English language skills. If you are a college student, well I will spank you but if you are a graduate, them whoever sent you to school got it wrong, he would have invested you school fees in buying pigs and goats

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by justifyme(m): 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
asuustrike2009:

It is possible my dear friend. Let me tell you from my experience when supervising waec marking this year. An examiner detected that the students copied from each other but were not word for word. Their answers were scattered. For example waec asked a student to list and explain 4 factors that affected demand. Three candidate listed and explain similar thing but they only changed few words. The examiner detected this when she marked several scripts and saw that the students were changing few words but the content remained the same. I checked them myself and saw what she wrote on the malpractice form. The implication is that candidate's result will seized if it one but if they are many,the entire centre.
Am not disputing the fact that your centre didn't cheat but few samples is enough to withheld result. Aside that, it is possible that it is network issue.
that's not enough evidence to prove that they copied!!! They studied in the same class, by the same teacher, so tell my why won't their answers be similar?
Re: WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar by paulynpen(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
asuustrike2009:

All the students can't write similar thing it is not possible

Its very very possible, I was a teacher with some years of experience. Its 99% possible in subjects like physics, mathematics, economics and others that have to do with calculations and definitions

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Masturbates In Front Of A Benson Idahosa University Female Hostel (Pictured) / 10 Things You Don't Know About Japanese Schools / Prof. Oladipo Akinkugbe Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.