Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) (17467 Views)

Happy Faces At Tinubu's Lagos Campaign Rally [DISTURBING PICS] / Votes For Me Will Count - Maduka Says As Catholic Youth Organization Endorses / Buhari Youth Organisation Celebrate PMB Presidential Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by sammylove22(m): 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
We need to see more picture.
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by bezimo(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Look at this Abok1 holding poster of Delta youts love buhari..bunch of idiots

3 Likes

Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by frowland(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
ejifranks:
Delta youths on hijab and northern hausa caps. grin grin

ehm... There is one bloke down there named Alh. Asari Dokubo.
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by loveth360(f): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
i no blame buhari that said nigerian youths are lazy.
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gathering of Almajiris grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Losers, hardship and recession merchants

1 Like

Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by doublefreez(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Paid attendees. what will they profit. people are languishing in penury and killed and we still wanna bring back Mr President? Well I don't think so.
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by ojobek: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
yarimo:
Nigerians and love for BUHARI are like 5 and 6
delta state representative bearing SUKURAT AND RASAKI. DAY DREAMER
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Digriz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
They were all from the same North
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fortunately or Unfortunately, depends on where you stand,this man is the most popular Nigerian Politician ever.
No Nigerian Politician alive Garner's so much support and respect like this man. I still don't know who can suffer the kind of media onslaught this man has experienced over the past 3 years and still be supported this way. He has lost supporters over the last 3 years true,but his popularity is still unmatched.
Is this a good omen or bad? Like I said depends on where you stand.

3 Likes

Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
sarrki:
Sai Baba

Delta representing

We are behind you Mr intergrity

Know going back

Know turning back

We are on rescue mission
Please try speak for yourself next time, how can you come here open ur shithole mouth and say Delta representing, next time don't forget to us the word "Paid Delta Representing".
Anyway illiteracy is a disease, you can even make simple sentence, Mr Know going back grin grin grin
Is "No going Back not know going back" grin grin grin grin
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by somehow: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
TITOBIGZ:
and to think that i follow shout "sai baba" for 2015, Only God in his infinite mercy will forgive me sad sad sad

So who do you want to shout in 2019?
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Has any other person noticed that none of them is confident enough to look at the camera ?
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by darqly(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
ejifranks:
Bro, I can't understand oh. Anyway, Delta youths can wear ANYTHING. grin grin
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Lomprico2: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is this not d rally that fight broke out when it was time to share the 1k?
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by poshpaul: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
ejifranks:

I think say na only me notice am
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by poshpaul: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Greatzeus:
Fortunately or Unfortunately, depends on where you stand,this man is the most popular Nigerian Politician ever.
No Nigerian Politician alive Garner's so much support and respect like this man. I still don't know who can suffer the kind of media onslaught this man has experienced over the past 3 years and still be supported this way. He has lost supporters over the last 3 years true,but his popularity is still unmatched.
Is this a good omen or bad? Like I said depends on where you stand.

Thanks for popularity, we want productivity now.
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Ekennedy: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
THESE PEOPLE DON'T LOOK LIKE DELTARIANS. sCAM!!. AND THEY LOOK FORCED AND HUNGRY. LOOOOOL cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by kaymandak(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
It have finish, no need of arguing with NL ipob...PMB all the way.
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by kaymandak(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
It have finish, no need of arguing with NL ipob...PMB all the way
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Assassin101: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
all for a paltry sum just to greese belle

I weep for the !gnorant youths of this country who have long sold their birthrights to the Dem0ns in power
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by gaby(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hahaha...it is na wa...

Delta youths for Buhari, dressed up in babariga and burqa..

I greet una
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by gaby(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
sarrki:
Sai Baba

Delta representing

We are behind you Mr intergrity

KnowNo going back

Know No turning back

We are on [b]a [/b]rescue mission
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Koval12(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
While we are trying to salvage this country from the hands of these wicked and devilish old men. These clowns have gone to Eagles square to disgrace themselves. Naija youths who did this to us? *spits and leave the thread*
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Maxiyke: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigerian youths and rallying for peanut are like 5&6.
I hope you all remembered "Youth Earnestly Asks For Abacha", when youths rallied for despot for peanut as littles 2k naira.

So this is no difference, some there will even be saying God punish Buhari.
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by lonlytroy(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Do those abokis look like deltans?
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Nwibii: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
lazi yoots
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Desperation every where?
Hoping this man will accept defeat in good fate shocked
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by titiforever: 12:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pick them randomly and ask why they are there, you will hear i no know, them just give me T-Shirt naim i wear.
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Tuns20(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
ejifranks:
God will bless you in 100 folds for that observation.completely spot on.����
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Delta yeewts with hijab and caftan grin
Re: Faces At The Buhari Youth Organization Rally In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
I passed them today at the secetraiat sharing money, their ogas even had a register that they were calling names from, the smell od weed and cigarettes filld the air, the police, FRSC stood by hapless. they were from a certain part of the country, social rejects made so by their leaders to be dug out for times like this, as they counted their 3,000 , they looked so happy, i laughed at their loss, this was probably the most they would get of their wrethed lives 3000 for weeds. I also observed, the yorubas and igbos were in the univeristies, at their jobs and their businesses, the uneducated , kept that way were getting high for 3k ..so sad.sai baba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Lay Foundation For University Of Transportation, Daura On Dec 2 / Is Remi Tinubu Next Lagos Governor? / Obanikoro Offers To Refund N785m Slush Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.