Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,499 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? (20617 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2018
ednut1:
loyalty to who Prayers god send u to come school ni
Determination- no matter what I must not get carry over
Prayers- Because your strength alone can not help. You need to commit it to God
Loyalty- You have to be loyal to your lecturers. Don't ask unnecessary questions in class ,always respect your lecturers.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by mespusinglez(m): 8:07am On Jul 11, 2018
mikebrown92:
its possible nah, abi you didn't hear of the 1st guy that broke 5.0 cgpa record?
JUST HEARD IT FROM YOU NOW
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Chyolive(f): 8:08am On Jul 11, 2018
It's possible, with prayers, faith and determination. I graduated without any carryover. By His Grace

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by xeros20(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2018
Very possible. I never had carry over. Just be focus.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by mespusinglez(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2018
mj:
That's easy man, I did not fail any course. U need to set the right goals and pursue it. Although I wanted first class but got 2.1 instead. All the best.
2.1 that's below average
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Jollyzone(m): 8:12am On Jul 11, 2018
It is very possible. I studied Mechanical Engineering and graduated without a single "Carry Over..." But my grades in my early years in the university were kindda poor that I wished some of the courses were carried over. I had to sit up and still graduated with good grade.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 11, 2018
I did. So it's very very possible
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by mikebrown92: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
JUST HEARD IT FROM YOU NOW
then u have been living at d back of d world
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by mespusinglez(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2018
This Moderators self,
THEY forward the post to front page without even correcting the "Single"
~
And Now I Can't Modify It.
Olawalebabs
Richiez
Fynestboi
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by lawrence35(m): 8:14am On Jul 11, 2018
I did it in a school and Dept that CO was constant. ABU-chemistry yeas ago.

So, it's very possible.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by hollah123: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No. It's not possible. Because those making 4.8+ CGPA had several carryovers...

It's like they're tearing your trousers already with carryovers. The Lord is your strength.. cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

it's possible oga
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by jaywhoco(m): 8:15am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
N'landers is it possible?
To Finish Without Registering even a one Carry Over?
Yes Sir, many are doing that yearly.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 11, 2018
PearlStreet:
They've used carryovers to laminate this one's destiny, he's now asking foolish questions online.

You better open shop and start hawking your carryovers.
Buhhahahahhahahhaha. Take it easy

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by realityone(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Absolute yes. I don't even know what people call carry over in my academic life. I studied Chemistry and graduated with a CGPA of 4.42. I'm a living witness to a life of no carry over.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by spencekat(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Very possible.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by mespusinglez(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2018
mikebrown92:

then u have been living at d back of d world
Have You Heard Of The Lady That PLAYS Basketball With The Moon?
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by mistayeancah(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2018
It is very possible. I graduated with a second class upper without any carryover.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by ipreach: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

I never had CO throughout my university days
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by PearlStreet(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
Look At This Fool,you know NOTHING

Guy, I won't lie to you, school is not your thing. I've gone through your posts and you're the most stupid idiot I have ever encountered online. How do you manage to manufacture such idiotic thoughts? Only you is exhibiting the stupidity of a whole community.

Look at your profile picture? It's because your head is not correct that makes your hair look like a porcupine's own.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Bnladan(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2018
My lowest grade in d university was C. I never had any carryover. So its possible.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by romenna: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2018
I never had a D from 100Level to 700Level (M.Sc.)

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by mespusinglez(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2018
PearlStreet:

Guy, I won't lie to you, school is not your thing. I've gone through your posts and you're the most stupid idiot I have ever encountered online. How do you manage to manufacture such idiotic thoughts? Only you is exhibiting the stupidity of a whole community.

Look at your profile picture? It's because your head is not correct that makes your hair look like a porcupine's own.
Keep the hair if you can Scum-bag

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by aspirebig: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Yes .

I graduated without having any carry over and missing score in my first and second degree from one Nigerian University full of sadist, wicked, proud, unforgiving and strict lecturers.

It can only God.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
N'landers is it possible?
To Finish Without Registering even a one Carry Over?

Living witness, I can show you my final printout if you don't mind
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Icon4s(m): 8:25am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
N'landers is it possible? To Finish Without Registering even a one Carry Over?
Sure na.
My B.Scand M.Sc, no single carry over
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by mespusinglez(m): 8:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Lucid1:

Living witness, I can show you my final printout if you don't mind
Go Ahead
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 11, 2018
Bnladan:
My lowest grade in d university was C. I never had any carryover. So its possible.

Na first class you get?
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Sezua(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2018
mespusinglez:
And You Like It That Way (40+) The Pass Mark?
In some courses it's better to get an E an be done with it.
To the Op's question. This is very possible, in fact i did not have on C.O.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by kingsmaila(m): 8:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Yes.
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by Alphaman007: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2018
Yea, I'm an example.... And I'm not a genius just an average student who knows what the lecturer wants... Finished with a not so strong 2.1....God help us All
Re: Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? by OdiaI(f): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2018
It is possible. I didn't have any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ceiling Fan Falls On UNN Students During Lecture / Biochemistry OR Microbiology. / Man Graduates With A 1st Class In Engineering Despite Losing Parents While In Sc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.