Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:35 AM

Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score (994 Views)

Can I Study Medicine With This Score? / Can I Get Admission Into UNN With This Score ? / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by iweecureyou: 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mine sun his got 153 in jamb and i am try to no which skool can asept Him.
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by Alejoc(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
My Son scored 153 and I which to know which school can admit him....

I will advice you look up north, most especially state universities or you can try some lesser known private Uni
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
his father made a blunder and came back to correct is and still made and blunder

u better send ur child to go learn karfinta
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alejoc:

I will advice you look up north, most especially state universities or you can try some lesser known private Uni
Yet,they will call northerners illiterates.
No wonder,the " sun" scored low.
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by sparog(m): 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sunday school

grin grin

On a more serious note, let him go for predegree or a part time course for dis year, he should retake jamb next year.
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by djlawex02(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Federal University of Animal Technology, Daura, Katsina state
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
iweecureyou:
Mine sun his got 153 in jamb and i am try to no which skool can asept Him.

dullness is in the gene

listen to your grammar

i presume that this is a stunt
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by iweecureyou: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
sparog:
Sunday school

grin grin

On a more serious note, let him go for predegree or a part time course for dis year, he should retake jamb next year.
Piss i am not want him to re took it curse he as write 4 time and the highest he scores is 153.
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by sparog(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
iweecureyou:
Piss i am not want him to re took it curse he as write 4 time and the highest he scores is 153.

He should take part time to any university or polytechnic then, he doesn't have to write jamb to be admitted.
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Your son or you.

Tell us the truth na and shame the devil

1 Like

Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
BadmanBinLaden:
Your son or you ?

Tell us the truth na and shame the devil
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by Horlaidex(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Alejoc:

...wish
Re: Which School Can My Son Go To With This Score by OneCorner: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Harvard university sabo Lagos state grin

(1) (Reply)

A.b.u Zaria Post-utme Registration Details Out / Bida Poly (in Affiliation With Futminna) B.tech Post Utme Form On Sale. / Admission Form For 2018/19 Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.