Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT (68113 Views)

Kemi Adeosun Didn't Need NYSC Exemption Certificate - High Court / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by seunH: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
olas24u:
Resign for what really?how much is to process an Nysc certificate.she was issued fake by the people working inside that office.many nigerians should check there own.
Just like my drivers licence back then in 2012, when I went to FRSC for renewal. I was told it was fake and I would have to get a new one. I was later told I wasn't the only one that it was a mass issue, hence most of us weren't punished.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by joinnow: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by luorquay: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
earnvest:

There is a 3-year jail term attached to certificate fraud as specified by the NYSC act.

My broda, na 3yr jail term or an option of 5k fine. Dunno how that applies sha but I shock when I hear am this morning for Channels news directly from the mouth of a former director of mobilization of nysc

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by lawrence35(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
What of buhari waec certificate? Why is her own now everywhere, when our president dey on top dsame table
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by enyi1: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Horlaboy51:
How are we sure these people are fighting for justice and not to pull the minister down on issue of NYSC bla bla bla..

Upon all the certification she acquired and experience overseas, some people here in Nigeria with no major contribution to the nation trying to pull her down.

SMH!!!

If she forged the Certificate, then......
let her do the time. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Seriously, I can do a better job than the graphic editor. I don't do crime, I would've just done a clean copy and send to Kemi. After the scandal she can pay me.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by TundeBricklayer: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
seunH:
Just like my drivers licence back then in 2012, when I went to FRSC for renewal. I was told it was fake and I would have to get a new one. I was later told I wasn't the only one that it was a mass issue, hence most of us weren't punished.
See them cheesy see format cheesy see strategy grin they are pushing to cover Kamigate cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by enyi1: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
seunH:
is she even eligible for exemption?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Preferito(m): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
punisha:
shocked

Shebi this woman has refused to talk abi?

Someone send me a piece of her panties let me knack her one small jazz so she can confess like nollywood people.
Lol. She is preparing a robust reply.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by samuelson06(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Blue3k:
Lol you guys are a slow bunch. Asking for documents to compare is defending corruption. I know u dont NYSC certificate so calm down guy.

Bros, I served in Assese, Ogun state. I have my discharge certificate. Kemi forged her exemption certificate. Let's call a spade a spade. I don't defend evil but you can continue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by FatherJP(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
MikeBetty:
Wetin Dey Hungry Me Is To See Her In Jail

Anh anh, u get personal issue with Kemi ? She has stayed away from telling lies that is the hallmark of this government and her cabinet members. The lady doesn't deserve this at all. I would rather have Buhari, Garba,Lai and Adesina disgraced to high heavens.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Therealev: 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who be the idiot wey do the certificate sef ? They should have just contracted me, Premium times go even think say the one wey NYSC issue gan gan be the fake one. This is a poor job, do it well or dont do it at all.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by bixton(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Even premium times should check their uploaded real exemption certificate.
It's been long I saw such different strokes in calligraphy and you hardly see such occurring in nysc certificates.

Let all those whose exemption fall in that year kindly upload theirs instead of all these drama.

Or we leave all these distractions and face the real problems facing this country.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
earnvest:

There is a 3-year jail term attached to certificate fraud as specified by the NYSC act.
Story
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by AngelicBeing: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
doctokwus:
2months before Adeosun purported certificate was issued,Bomoi had stopped signing NYSC certificates of any kind having been removed from office!
This Kemi Adeosun's Oluwole certificate was poorly done.
I just pity the Oluwole guy that did it,if he is still alive.
He would just be fished out and dumped somewhere in the deepest parts of Sambissa for producing an akara fake when he was given money to produce a Toronto 'original'.
l am the one that did the certificate for the minister, Buhari gave me 500 billion naira for the certificate shocked

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Horlaboy51:
How are we sure these people are fighting for justice and not to pull the minister down on issue of NYSC bla bla bla..

Upon all the certification she acquired and experience overseas, some people here in Nigeria with no major contribution to the nation trying to pull her down.

SMH!!!

If she forged the Certificate, then......
With due respect u are MAD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by uuzba(m): 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:
I really feel for Kemi, she doesn't deserve this. She has been among those who do not peddle lies left, right, front and back as known with this government. Why didn't this scandal locate Lai or Adesina or Shehu ?

I wish there is a way she can come out of this with her confidence and reputation intact. Scandals of magnitude velocity should please locate Buhari, Adesina and Lai Mohammed and disgrace them for us.

Nigerians let us equally call for prosecution of senators who accepted the forged certificate just to blackmail her with it.

What do you mean by "she does not peddle lies left, right, front and back"?
Search the WHOLE GOOGLE and show me ONE PICTURE where her mouth IS CLOSED.

Find it give me your account number. I will send cash to you.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:
I really feel for Kemi, she doesn't deserve this. She has been among those who do not peddle lies left, right, front and back as known with this government. Why didn't this scandal locate Lai or Adesina or Shehu ?

I wish there is a way she can come out of this with her confidence and reputation intact. Scandals of magnitude velocity should please locate Buhari, Adesina and Lai Mohammed and disgrace them for us.

Nigerians let us equally call for prosecution of senators who accepted the forged certificate just to blackmail her with it.
come out of what? She supposed to be thrown in jail for 3 years or more

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by iswallker(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
olas24u:
Resign for what really?how much is to process an Nysc certificate.she was issued fake by the people working inside that office.many nigerians should check there own.

Just like saying you are not culpable for buying a stolen car because you didn't steal it.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by vertueptime: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
FatherJP:

They have to right to accept any doc u present because there is a clause when filling and attaching ur doc that says they are certified true copy of the original and with ur knowledge that they are true and accurate, im sure uv come across this clause, now that they found out .... if u like present fake waec and get admission, the uni has right to withdraw u when u reach final year, ask BUK students

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by FatherJP(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
uuzba:

What do you mean by "she does not peddle lies left, right, front and back"?
Search the WHOLE GOOGLE and show me ONE PICTURE where her mouth IS CLOSED.

Find it give me your account number. I will send cash to you.

Chill, at least her lies or whatever do not insult our sensibilities like that of Lai, Adesina and Shehu. These people together with Buhari deserve this embarrassment in ten folds than her.

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by 2kris(m): 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
earnvest:

oh Jesus Christ werin this chick do Una now
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by FatherJP(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Izuogu1:
come out of what? She supposed to be thrown in jail for 3 years or more

Nwanne, do you have personal scores with Kemi ? The embarrassment never do you ? Make she just resign, na wetin i go want make she do.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by thaoriginator: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
let everybody bring forth their certificate let us see..

past and present ministers, senators, governors and even presidents..

i want to see all of you guys certificate or you should Kemi alone.

Case closed! cry
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by osazsky(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
premium time una wicked sha,how una take unvail this thing,and c as una carry kemi matter for head,and I wanted to marry her before am calling this engagement offf
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by lonlytroy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
You expect president without waec cert to discharge minister that forgs nysc cert. You need to see ifa

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by deomelo: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
So, when it come to NYSC, PT is now the official government agency in the right capacity to tell us what is right, wrong, original and fake and not the NYSC.

PT is cruising for some serious lawsuits and damages and even if the minister forged the certificate and as a news media you thin you can prove it or have facts to prove it, you should abide by journalistic principles, ethics, best practices and professionalism and use words like allegedly instead of arresting, prosecuting, judging and sentencing the Minister with unprofessional, unguided and direct accusations and guilty charge before official investigations and outcomes.

Other news media in Nigeria are using the word allegedly, but not PT, they are so emboldened by the political friends and actors feeding them baseless, unverified and flawed info.

What if by tomorrow there are innocent reasons and excuses for the mix up with nothing to do with the minister? Apologize and pay damages..?

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by FatherJP(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
vertueptime:

They have to right to accept any doc u present because there is a clause when filling and attaching ur doc that says they are certified true copy of the original and with ur knowledge that they are true and accurate, im sure uv come acreage this clause, now that they found out .... if u like present fake waec and get admission, the uni has right to withdraw u when u reach final year, ask BUK students

I understand bro, PT reported the senators were blackmailing her with it which is another form of corruption.

My major sentiment here is Kemi is among the sane ones in this administration and doesn't deserve this embarrassment. People like Adesina and Shehu deserve even more of such embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by phase1: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
doctokwus:
2months before Adeosun purported certificate was issued,Bomoi had stopped signing NYSC certificates of any kind having been removed from office!
This Kemi Adeosun's Oluwole certificate was poorly done.
I just pity the Oluwole guy that did it,if he is still alive.
He would just be fished out and dumped somewhere in the deepest parts of Sambissa for producing an akara fake when he was given money to produce a Toronto 'original'.

I really pity the oluwole craftsman that did the shoddy job, if he is still breathing, he should better be on the run because politicians don't like 'loose ends'. The guy is now a liability and could be made to 'disappear in a body bag' before sunrise tommorow.
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by oruma19: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari has right to grant kemi amnesty if this is real. haters go and die!!
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by eliash: 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:
This will tint buhari political career if this issue isn’t handled the way it should justic shall provail even if she turn deaf and dump.
if anything dai tinted pass buhari current state it would not be called tinted
Re: Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT by Blue3k(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ok cool story boy no have a seat. Dont hyperventilate over issue. If asking for documents equates to defending corruption ylu should have stayed in school longer. You kids are quick to make dumb assumptions or annother like you know my opinion on matter.

[s]
samuelson06:

Bros, I served in Assese, Ogun state. I have my discharge certificate. Kemi forged her exemption certificate. Let's call a spade a spade. I don't defend evil but you can continue.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients / NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.