Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) (25336 Views)

LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) / Police Arrest MTN Staff Whose Girlfriend Died While Having Fun In Adamawa / Thugs Invade Aba South LGA Headquarters, Destroy Properties (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by laidelaitan(f): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
NLC Staffs Beating Up MTN Staffs And Destroying Properties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHSNB8cfwuU

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
NIGERIA COMMUNICATION COMMISSION (NCC), what are you guys doing in all these?!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Honestly Nigeria govt is just 30% of this country's problem....the people itself caries 70%.....someone will blame buhari soon as if he's one of the NLC officials

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Benjom(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
This one na small thing. Have you ever attended lectures when you're asked not to by the Student Union?

#Ajekun-Iya-Looje

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Spanner4(m): 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2018

Gbege
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
NLC is broke..... They need money, join union or we beat you up...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Beface(m): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
This one have gone to the extreme, although its as always be my desire to catch and slap one of those staff deducting my money on necessarily.

6 Likes

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
When last did MTn dash me free Gb for me to now waste watching their BS ... Mtcheeew

Now Playing Bob Marley - Rat Race

[b]Uh! Ya too rude!
Uh! Eh! OH What a rat race!
Oh, what a rat race!
Oh, what a rat race!
Oh, what a rat race!
This is the rat race! Rat race! (Rat race!)

Some a lawful, some a bastard, some a jacket
Oh, what a rat race, yeah! Rat race!

[Verse 1]
Some a gorgon-a, some a hooligan-a, some a guine-gog-a
In this sphere rat race, yeah!
Rat race!
I'm singing that
When the cat's away
The mice will play
Political violence fill ya city, ye-ah!
Don't involve Rasta in your say say
Rasta don't work for no C.I.A
Rat race, rat race, rat race! Rat race, I'm saying
When you think is peace and safety
A sudden destruction
Collective security for surety, ye-ah!

[Verse 2]
Don't forget your history
Know your destiny
In the abundance of water
The fool is thirsty
Rat race, rat race, rat race!

[Verse 3]
Rat race!
Oh, it's a disgrace
To see the human-race
In a rat race, rat race!
You got the horse race
You got the dog race
You got the human-race
But this is a rat race, rat race!

[/b]

9 Likes

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Ladynia2(f): 7:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Can't waste my data on anything related to MTN. They're too stingy

8 Likes

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Imagine that undecided
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
See them, I wish they get sued for every kobo they have individually and as a union.

Bullies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Apina(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mtn cannot attempt 1% of the rubbish they are doing here in Nigeria in south Africa. How can you outsource 80% of your employment slots in a multinational making billions from the said country daily? And thats why Workers can be dropped at will since its a contract job with little or no regulation from the Labour ministry angry

16 Likes

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by ozoebuka1(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
lawless country... Mtn as an agency deserves this treatment though for stealing from Nigerians
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by grrr: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by pejuakinab: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Aluta palatio
I wish it was aso rock this is happening
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by PearlStreet(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2018
What did the South African government do when Nigerian businesses were attacked in South Africa?

South African businesses should be dealt with exactly the same way Nigerian businesses are being treated in SA.

1 Like

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by okerekeikpo: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
They for call me make I steal one laptop, I sold my laptop and used it to pursue woman the money just finished like that I need a new laptop
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by bedspread: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
But Seriously Speaking we need to Change the Name of this our Country!!

There is nothing you Don't see in this our Country!!
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by zeestone99(m): 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lexusgs430:
NLC is broke..... They need money, join union or we beat you up...

This is the problem I have wit some nigerians, they are standing against mtn for all atrocities committed, low salaries, employing contract staff wit lil or no benefits n no workin platform to b retained as permanent staff, they form other employment agencies, they giv moni to dem, while dose one recruit our pple on contract n giv dem peanut under strict environment.. Nlc is sayin no to that,and all we can do is bash dem.... Later we ll stil complain... Wake up ppl

25 Likes

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
NLC needs money.
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by Bossontop(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
undecided
This is really sad and unprofessional.... Bhet if na south africans dem be its totally okay by me

[img]https://media1./images/00b0365a7848b57b7903ec68548925de/tenor.gif?itemid=10090460[/img]

6 Likes

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by viqSmallz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
It's either Nlc is looking for more union dues.. or the rate at which full staff in mtn are being converted to contract staff has gotten to them
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by new2012: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
zeestone99:

This is the problem I have wit some nigerians, they are standing against mtn for all atrocities committed, low salaries, employing contract staff wit lil or no benefits n no workin platform to b retained as permanent staff, they form other employment agencies, they giv moni to dem, while dose one recruit our pple on contract n giv dem peanut under strict environment.. Nlc is sayin no to that,and all we can do is bash dem.... Later we ll stil complain... Wake up ppl

By beating the employees they are fighting for? By destroying the companies equipments?

6 Likes

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by viqSmallz(m): 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
post=69255291:
NIGERIA COMMUNICATION COMMISSION (NCC), what are you guys doing in all these?!

What concerns NCC in union matters?

1 Like

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by enixfabrics: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
see naija see wahala
Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by engrjacuzzi: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
plural of staff is staff......

7 Likes

Re: NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) by nextstep(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Apina:
Mtn cannot attempt 1% of the rubbish they are doing here in Nigeria in south Africa. How can you outsource 80% of your employment slots in a multinational making billions from the said country daily? And thats why Workers can be dropped at will since its a contract job with little or no regulation from the Labour ministry angry

It's the role of government to enact and enforce laws to benefit its citizenry. It's not up to a profit-making company to charitably hire more people than it needs to. If they could run with only 1 worker in Nigeria, they would, and there's nothing wrong with that. After all isn't MTN paying taxes (and or fines) that are supposed to benefit Nigeria? Aren't they providing much-needed infrastructure that other Nigerian elites are refusing to provide? Please direct your anger to Nigeria's leadership, not to South African business shareholders.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Convicts Four Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / Man Who Claims To Have Invisible Charms Arrested With His Son In Bauchi. Photo / 125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.