Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics (21352 Views)

Moisés Caicedo & His Girlfriend (Before And After Pictures) / See The Ex-nfl Player Who Kill Huge Lion Terrorizing Community / Mark Knight Accused Of Racism For Drawing Serena Williams Cartoon (2) (3) (4)

NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Correctbae2: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
National football league Superstar, LeSan McCoy has been called out on Instagram for assaulting his girlfriend who is a fashion designer, his son and dog.

He was called out by his girlfriend bestfriend who Accuses him of beating his dog until he had kidney failure, beating his son for peeing and now beat her friend yesterday.

Her post:

@shadymccoy is THE DEVIL!!! YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!!!!! We didn’t say anything about how you beat your dog “Henny” into kidney failure. Let’s not talk about all the times my best friend had to stop you from VICIOUSLY beating your son for small things like peeing in the bed. We kept quiet about your drug usage … all the ILLEGAL steroids and needles you were using, but we will not keep quiet about this!!!!!! I can’t believe you did this to my best friend!!!!! YOUR KARMA IS GOING TO BE SO REAL!!!!!! The world needs to know what type of animal you really are!!!!!!! This was just her yesterday on the left and now this morning this is her on the right!!!!

Source: https://correct.com.ng/nfl-superstar-mccoy-accused-of-assaulting-his-girlfriend-child-and-dog-photos/

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
Jesus Christ....how true is this news cos only a beast does that

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Correctbae2: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
More pictures:

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by decatalyst(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wow.

I am just speechless at the way the woman was battered!

Obviously the years of hit his head on others head gear and being slammed on the floor in the game has affected his brain.

They need to keep him away...

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by jerryunit48: 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Homie be ready to give out some cash

19 Likes

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Last, last, after some money change hands.

This woman will still tweet "Hoes are jealous, and that she is queen"

Make she reign small abeg.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by soberdrunk(m): 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
How can you beat such a beauty? angry

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by BedLam: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol. Good thing they are not married. Dude for just de go down like people wey Buhari and he herdsmen de kill.

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by ozoebuka1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2018

I dey shine teeth because las las that nigga don buy market... In Nigeria, he would've gone Scot free but in America where every law is made to favor woman, I'm sure his career is done.

22 Likes

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by tuoyoojo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
this is bad in every level

just look at the way the tissues in the girl's face was structurally reconfigured
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by ednut1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Career ruined. Jail time loading. Foolish cunt

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Lirqur: 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
How now, what kind of man is this? I vex on her behalf.

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by franchasng: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lol, when u hear ladies running their mouth babababa plaplaplapla u will think they can beat Hulk Hogan to death but one back hand slap like this, they turn red like albino cheesy cheesy

Too much for people who want to be equal to men lipsrsealed

21 Likes

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by inoki247: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
d guy must be a bitter and frustrated niggga how can you beat a Dog to kidney failure nd still beat the fine girl to ugly girl. in #Gotti voice lol you do the beating so you do d time...

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is BRUTAL.
Why can't he go challenge and fight Anthony Joshua?
This is surely THE END OF HIS CAREER.
I see his club sacking him before the end of the week.
Beginning of the end.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by godwinkessi: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
angry I so much hate domestic violence! But who knows what this babe might have done?
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by IamPlato(m): 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2018

So With All These Muscles Na Woman You De Beat...

Why Not Beat Up Other Muscle Men Like Yourself or Better Still enter Ring With Anthony Joshua... Idiot

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by TheEminentLaity: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
The fancy Rolls Royce and Gucci bags doesn't come without some smothering. grin To each his own abeg. When b!tches be flying first class and slaying, not a single $ goes to charity but when it goes south, "Men are beasts" then look for public empathy and outrage. undecided

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by ngwababe(f): 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Fine girls dey suffer....
But person give dog kidney problem, you still get mind stay? Na fame go kill some of us ooooo
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Who no him... : undecided dis man is a mad.. I swear.

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by devigblegble: 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Awon omo olosho ati abiko ends these way nothing new
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by gaby(m): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
hmmm...what a colossal perfidy...dude just decided to pick up the self-destruct bomb and confidently placed it in his pockets...

Career and life done for...I trust the US, by tomorrow all the major sponsors go sharp sharp distance themselves from am and everything wey resemble him name..

The charges no go be here oo..animal cruelty, child abuse and assault leading to grave bodily harm.

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by safarigirl(f): 9:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
So, all this time the animal was going apeshit on every living creature, her stupid friend was forming slay queen with the guy's money

If he did not beat her within an inch of her life, we would not be hearing this story.

Thank God she has now tasted his fists. Any woman that will sit by and allow a man beat her son silly ought to be beaten as well.

And as for the idiot thing beating people, he can bid farewell to his career and any job prospects in future. America is unforgiving of woman beaters

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by caseone(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
This action will definitely affect his career negatively

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Kendumazy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Chai. This is bad.

Cheap s7 edge. Check my signature.
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Danelo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Omo see beating.

This kind of beating is meant for Afonja babes.
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2018

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by danysi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
We give this PDP newly born party (cupp) name as corrupt united people party. Cupp
Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
danysi:
We give this PDP newly born party (cupp) name as corrupt united people party. Cupp
The name for them no be small.

Re: NFL Player LeSan McCoy Accused Of Assaulting His Girlfriend, Child And Dog. Pics by shaybebaby(f): 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
His arse is toast! I don't know about America but from seeing her pics, she's in the UK at the moment and in this UK, everytime you see a healthcare professional, they always ask "are you suffering any form of domestic violence at home?" it's standard for them to ask.

So I can imagine her being attended to with those bruises in her face, coppers be sitting outside her door right now.

Super Eagles Observe Minute Silence In Honour Of Nigerians Who Died During AFCON / Nigeria Vs South Africa: Probable Line Up / Victor Osimhen To Undergo Facial Surgery Tomorrow