Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies (748 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies by GistMeMore: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
GistMore.com

Paul Okoye of the now-defunct PSquare duo, has shared a throwback post where he took a picture with a set of twins and begged God to bless him with same.

In the post shared in 2014, Paul is seen hugging two identical twin girls who he said he met at his dentist's. Sharing the photo, he begged God to bless him with twins too.

His prayer was answered less than three years later and he welcomed a set of twins, a boy and a girl. The twins turned 1 this month.

BY GISTMORE https://www.gistmore.com/paul-okoye-shares-throwback-post-asked-god-set-twin-babies

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies by GistMeMore: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies by Agbgift(f): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
God bless me with set of twins too.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
That is how people use to ask me and my brother to pray for them to have twins.

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies by chukslawrence(m): 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
ok
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies by stefanweeks: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nice
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies by Homeboiy: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
And he gave u fraternal twins
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Throwback Post Where He Asked God For A Set Of Twin Babies by Bluezy13(m): 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
IamMissMarvel:
That is how people use to ask me and my brother to pray for them to have twins.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

The Three Richest Black Entertainers. Forbes latest release. (photo) / Bullets Fail To Penetrate Pastor After He Was Shot In Anambra (photos) / Cardi B Attacks Nicki Minaj With A Shoe At A Fashion Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.