Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira (16531 Views)

Arsenal Officially Announce Signing Of Gabriel Magalhães / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by 6Ebisco: 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Arsenal football club have announced the signing of Sampdoria midfielder, Lucas Torreira.

The Gunners have been heavily linked with the player, but a deal has been held up due to Uruguay reaching the World Cup quarter-finals.

Arsenal manager, Unai Emery announced the arrival of the 22-year-old for an undisclosed fee.

Emery told the club’s official website, “In Lucas Torreira, we have signed a young player who is a very bright talent in the game.

“A midfielder with great quality, I have enjoyed watching his performances for Sampdoria in the past two seasons, and we all saw him do very well for Uruguay in the World Cup

“He is a young player already with good experience, but who wants to keep on growing. We welcome Lucas to Arsenal and look forward to him joining us soon for pre-season.”

The player will not arrive until next month following a period of rest after the World Cup.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/arsenal-announce-signing-of-midfielder.html

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
FTC

I pity arsenal this season!

like for RONALDO grin

share for LUCAS

8 Likes 67 Shares

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
He's welcome.
Let's see what he's got to offer the 'New' Gunners!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by olusledge: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
as long as he is playing along side xhaka,ramsey, ozil ...he would not be the same in an arsenal jersey

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Pentools(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
If them like make dem sign neymar, mbappe and Ronaldo all at once even sign referee join....I no do again arsenal I can't come n go n kill myself, I don tear una yeye membership card teytey.

I'm a full blooded barca fan now,,,,,I need to feel good watching football not wearing my heart on my sleeve any time my team plays.

Best decision ever!!!
Barca for life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
Welcome. Gunner. New era

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by SantiRAMBO: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
A proper DMF... Something Wenger refused to address.... COYG #YaGunnersYa.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Hadeya(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
COYG
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Tender1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Pidginwhisper: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
Another Nigerian player don go Arsenal.. Welcome to EPL Omotorreira shocked

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by OhiOfIhima: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Arsenal n academy boys are inseparable.
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by HAH: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Arsenal will win the league next season.

The doubting Thomases should bookmark this

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by JasonScoolari: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Great Signing by Unai Emery, I believe Arsenal will come out explosive next season.

God bless Barcelona.

God Save our King (Messi)

11 Likes

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by theenchanter: 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nice cool
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Criticize001(m): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
The guy who pocket CR7

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Imustreturn(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
olusledge:
as long as he is playing along side xhaka,ramsey, ozil ...he would not be the same in an arsenal jersey
good or bad
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Lekison(m): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wow....what an amazing player...I could remember when he caged Ronaldo few weeks ago.The new arsenal manager is really serious with building a strong team.

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by excel101(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pentools:
If them like make dem sign neymar, mbappe and Ronaldo all at once even sign referee join....I no do again arsenal I can't come n go n kill myself, I don tear una yeye membership card teytey.

I'm a full blooded barca fan now,,,,,I need to feel good watching football not wearing my heart on my sleeve any time my team plays.

Best decision ever!!!
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Checked86: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pentools:

Best decision ever!!!
You are a lover of good football. Not because you left Arsenal for Barca but because i admire Arsenal style of football a lot. I am a Barcelona fan. Even though Arsenal do not always give expected results to her fans, they play good football. It is recently that Man city has matched them, if not better than them. welcome to Barcelona.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Lirqur: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Buy them well well. Na still Sixth position una go dey. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by oshe11: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
And Chelsea never sort out their Coach issue.....

I weak!!!

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by gaby(m): 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pentools:

Best decision ever!!!

I've always wanted to ask this..
This guy for picture na pikin Abi na old man inside pikin body..

The picture dey murder me with lafta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by iluvpomo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pentools:

Best decision ever!!!
Will you jump back on the gunner bandwagon if they start winning?? grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
A new dawn! #PostWengerEra

Watch out for the golden boot #Aubameyang

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
A new dawn! #PostWengerEra

Watch out for the golden boot winner for next season. #Aubameyang

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
All the best to him. YNWA!
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by ivanG07(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Pentools:

Best decision ever!!!
you were never recongnise is arsenal bcus you are amarture.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
All the best to him.
YNWA!
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by chiboy1116: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
SantiRAMBO:
A proper DMF... Something Wenger refused to address.... COYG #YaGunnersYa.
he's not a dmf ....more of a dlp/cm , a cm who's more defensive .
Re: Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira by PROPHETmichael: 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
The only thing am happy about is the fact that i won't be hearing...."errrm We are in the market for quality,if we see any player that will errrrm improve our squad, of course we will spend..errrm we have players coming back from injury and ermm they will be like a new signing....."

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

SA 2010 WCQ: Nigeria(3) Vs Kenya(0) On Sunday 7th June / Do You Still Say Keshi Should Go ? / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Apologizes, Suspends Team Manager For 4 Matches (PRESS RELEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.