Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' (30250 Views)

Nigerians believe in Tinubu, PDP G5 Will Support Him Again In 2027 - Ortom / Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness / Jonathan: It Is Difficult To Find Loyal People After Leaving Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2018
Mr tinubu and what are you doing now that your party is in power?? stealing more govt money obviously. scallywag politician!!
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by DEcclesia(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2018
For almost 4 years now APC is unable to do any meaningful thing and they kept blaming PDP. is the PDP responsible for the negativities that you brought. You stole more than imagine
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by edibobo: 9:03am On Jul 11, 2018
He himself stole and he's still stealing Lagos State common wealth... He should shut his smelling mouth up
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by leofab(f): 9:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Abacha the PDP guy that stole Nigerian’s Money..
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by TPAND(f): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
HHmmmmmm, Tinubu, Buhari , Fashola

Whoever curses you , your manifesto, your plan or your works or even tries to blackmail you

May the curse return to that person's household in ten fold and ten times more potency

May that person die horribly before 2019

We were once opposition, we conducted ourselves in a sensible manner

Who let these new name cloning, ethnicity cloning , Valid ID cloning Motherfuckers out of their cages ??
Don't be shocked when one or all member of your family dies suddenly. You careless statement supporting men who have blood of the innocent on their hands caused it
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by RevenGeMission: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018
TPAND:
Don't be shocked when one or all member of your family dies suddenly. You careless statement supporting men who have blood of the innocent on their hands caused it

Yours dies first because the ones you are fighting for have had bloods on their hands for over 16 years
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by puretayo(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2018
I'm ashamed of yhu all. Apc and pdp are all the same.
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by Nathdoug(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2018
post=69262563:
They stole all the money. They talk of high exchange rate. PDP is a party of destruction. It is ‘Poverty Development Party’’’, Tinubu said.

SO SO TRUE .
your zombiesm has no cure
I pity the parents that begot you
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by uche44(m): 9:38am On Jul 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
this rotten teeth drug dealing vagabond again

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu Insha'Allah amin
what has Mr. president done to deserve these Insults
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by omoharry(f): 9:41am On Jul 11, 2018
semyman:
Imposter, goat using God's name with insult. You all should have been auctioned off by now if not for Buhari that came in. All predictions were to the fact that Nigeria would be a failed state by 2015, if not for God's mercy and Grace PDP would have won to share what remained of your ass. Maggot
is that what your imam told you..?
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by uche44(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2018
PDP ==People Deceiving Peoples
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by IsaAbubakar: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

If you are a muslim truthfully then I am.really disappointed in you.
If Buhari was your father ruling would this be your prayer?
Let's not behave like people without brain what most people are blaming the government for are so ludicrous that you begin to wonder if Buhari is God himself.
he's not God bro but he was assigned by Allah (swt) to rule us but so far he has failed in all aspects and it will be haram for any true Muslim to support he that puts Allah's creatures to suffering
peace be unto you brother
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by Bizibi(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Jonathan deserves long term jail. Even though I'm a Christian, i will never support the stealing he supervised as a Christian president.
hustle is real!!!!
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by boxypane(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2018
But Tinubu is correct. Funny enough, how many of u people I've got your PVC? na for social media inside una toilet una go dey post rubbish...
You better come n vote when the time arrives...
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by Masterppower: 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
RevenGeMission:
HHmmmmmm, Tinubu, Buhari , Fashola

Whoever curses you , your manifesto, your plan or your works or even tries to blackmail you

May the curse return to that person's household in ten fold and ten times more potency

May that person die horribly before 2019

We were once opposition, we conducted ourselves in a sensible manner

Who let these new name cloning, ethnicity cloning , Valid ID cloning Motherfuckers out of their cages ??

WHO EVER SUPPORT HERDSMEN TERRORISTS AND THEIR LEADER WILL NEVER SEE JANUARY 1ST 2019....

ANY ONE SUPPORTING THESE PRESENT GANG OF LOOTERS ARE WORSE.....
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by ogene007: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2018
1Ebiscoo:
Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of stealing all the money in the country before leaving power.

He made the allegation during Tuesday’s governorship rally in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital.

The former Governor of Lagos State also accused the PDP of causing the nation’s problem through corruption.

“They are shouting that prices have gone up, we say yes because they ate the breakfast of their children.

“If you eat everything in a yam, there will be no food for the children.

“They stole all the money. They talk of high exchange rate. PDP is a party of destruction. It is ‘Poverty Development Party’’’, he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/pdp-stole-all-nigerias-money-before.html
Expired rhetoric. Please, come up with something better because Nigerians are wiser now.
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by Masterppower: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2018
yarimo:
Thank God GOODLUCK jonathan is the last PDP president of Nigeria according to majority of Nigerians.

WHO ARE THE MAJORITY?

FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORISTS AND THEIR YORUBA AS LICKERS LIKE TINUBU AND CO?
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:42am On Jul 11, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
he's not God bro but he was assigned by Allah (swt) to rule us but so far he has failed in all aspects and it will be haram for any true Muslim to support he that puts Allah's creatures to suffering
peace be unto you brother

If you believe he was assigned by Allaah to rule over us why not pray for him or go advice him privately(if you can) like the prophet advice us to do instead of cursing him in public.
Do you think it is easy to rule over people especially Nigeria with its religious and ethnic diversity,and the biasrs we have from major contending tribes based on our past antecedent.
Brother,I am advising you for Allaah's sake do not tow the line of our non muslim brethren who find it easy to curse than to pray for their leaders.
We are muslims we have adaab(manners) and akhlaaq(conduct) when we deal with our leaders.

Please,just for Allaah's sake make du'aa for Mr President and while we try to rectify ourselves with Allaah and in shaa'aLlaah our affairs will be rectified.
Assalaamu alaykum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Poverty is written all over you sef. Can't you see mtcheeew.

You care more about poverty (that will not last )that is caused as a result of sincere earning than the state of the people through merriment earned through corrupt means and yet, you call yourself a christian.

This is why I often say religion is not the problem but the stupidity and gullibility of the people who seem to reason why they are where they are.
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Poverty is written all over you sef. Can't you see mtcheeew.

You care more about poverty (that will not last )that is caused as a result of sincere earning than the state of the people through merriment earned through corrupt means and yet, you call yourself a christian.

This is why I often say religion is not the problem but the stupidity and gullibility of the people who can't seem to reason why they are where they are.
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

This is why I often say religion is not the problem but the stupidity and gullibility of the people who can't seem to reason why they are where they are.
And what is your proof that Jonathan was so corrupt and yet things were cheap under his government, you guys have given Nigerians a saint and yet the average Nigerian is suffering. Can you Justify this? Please do not refer to the bumper oil price during Jonathan's regime okay. Thanks.
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by KingRagnar: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ofcourse, PDP as i once said, almost sucked this country dry before the inception of APC, how they overwhelmed this country with the corrupt practices, they took Nigerians money and made it theirs without looking back twice. Well, it won't happen again, not even with their coalition with 1000 other parties
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by codedthingzzzzz: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
If PDP stole all the money before leaving power then I think you should agree that you are a thief that stole all Lagos money too agbaya oniro liar , now I know you and lai the liar are cousins
1Ebiscoo:
Bola Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has accused the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) of stealing all the money in the country before leaving power.

He made the allegation during Tuesday’s governorship rally in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti State capital.

The former Governor of Lagos State also accused the PDP of causing the nation’s problem through corruption.

“They are shouting that prices have gone up, we say yes because they ate the breakfast of their children.

“If you eat everything in a yam, there will be no food for the children.

“They stole all the money. They talk of high exchange rate. PDP is a party of destruction. It is ‘Poverty Development Party’’’, he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/pdp-stole-all-nigerias-money-before.html
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by sunnyblue26: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Stole all the money.... which one do you have now
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by Petmodan(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
PDP stole Nigeria money APC killing innocent people of Nigeria
Which party is prefarable
PDP or APC
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by 7lives: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lawalatm:
Tinubu the business man..... Ribadu campaigns by the same Tinubu comes to mind..... He will disappoint PMB as usual grin grin grin grin grin

Like he did in 2015.
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
And what is your proof that Jonathan was so corrupt and yet things were cheap under his government, you guys have given Nigerians a saint and yet the average Nigerian is suffering. Can you Justify this? Please do not refer to the bumper oil price during Jonathan's regime okay. Thanks.

Same old same old lame excuses you keep resorting every now and then.
I am not absolving this government of ay blame,but you and I can't just shut our eyes to the damage done by the revious government.
Mind you I am not holding brief for this government all I amsaying is,has this government spent sufficent time to be called a failure.
What are your indices?
What are your parameters?
Can we truthfully say this government is doing enugh in terms of security.
I used to some years back under GEJ led government people were so afraid to mention the word "Bo" in places like Abuja,Kaduna and Kano,but can we say it is still the same today?
These herd mentality thing is wgat is making most of too blind to see beyond your ethinic and religoius prejudices and some maybe genuine,but we shouldn't fofget the personmanning that positionis also human and also prone to mistakes.
Thanks for the reply though
cool
Perfectnumber6:

Same old same old lame excuses you keep resorting to every now and then.
I am not absolving this government of ay blame,but you and I can't just shut our eyes to the damage done by the revious government.
Mind you I am not holding brief for this government all I amsaying is,has this government spent sufficent time to be called a failure.
What are your indices?
What are your parameters?
Can we truthfully say this government is not doing enough in terms of security.
I used to know some years back under GEJ led government people were so afraid to mention the word "Bo" in places like Abuja,Kaduna and Kano,but can we say it is still the same today?

These herd mentality thing is what is making most of too blind to see beyond our ethinic and religoius prejudices and some maybe genuine,but we shouldn't forget the person manning that position is also human and also prone to mistakes.
Thanks for the reply though
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by fatiaanu(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tinubu is a good thief. Lagos state is the only state working, salaries are paid as at when due, development left right and center. If we TINUBU in the remaining states, Nigeria will be a better place to live.
post=69262563:
They stole all the money. They talk of high exchange rate. PDP is a party of destruction. It is ‘Poverty Development Party’’’, Tinubu said.

SO SO TRUE .
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by Thojan(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
What about you sir?? What did you do when you were in power?
Re: Tinubu: 'PDP Stole All Nigeria’s Money Before Leaving Power' by beegodson: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
this is the honest truth.......every one knows how the PDP criminals looted Nigeria's money and fixed to their Swiss accounts and also bought hotels across the world with the Nigeria's money....Nigeria was dragged backwards by these corrupt PDP... enough is enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Breaking: 4 APC Reps Quit Party, Announce Their New Party / Boko Haram Suspect Arrested In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.