Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ekiti (465 Views)

Enugu Has Executed 1,355 School Projects Across 17 LGAs - ENSUBEB Chairman / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads / The APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ekiti by Deji7474: 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
“The APC Government has executed 13 Federal Roads and Intervention Projects in Ekiti State. Some have already been completed and some are near completion.

Those roads that have been completed at the cost of N766,739,968.37 are;

a. The construction of infrastructure, Roads Drainages and Asphalt Finishing at IKERE EKITI.

b. The construction of infrastructure, Roads Drainages and Asphalt Finishing at NATIONAL HOUSING PROGRAMME SITES.

c. The completion of emergency Repairs of failed sections of IFAKI – IKOLE – OMUO Road and;

d. The completion of emergency repairs of failed sections of IFAKI – IDO Road, while the Rehabilitation of EFON ALAAYE-ERINMO-IWARAJA road is 87% completed.

In addition, other Road projects ongoing in the State are; Rehabilitation of ADO-IFAKI-OTUN road; Repairs of IJEBU-IJESHA ROAD; Rehabilitation of ILA-ORANGUN-OKE ILA –ILALE-EKAN Road; Rehabilitation and Asphalt Overlay/construction of Reinforced Concrete Drains and Kerbs of 1.33km internal roads in Federal University, Oye, amongst others.

These roads are being handled by 13 different contractors, providing more employment to the people of Ekiti state.”

— President Buhari at the APC MEGA RALLY FOR FAYEMI
Re: APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ekiti by buharitill2023: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
13 roads Only in ekiti, and PDP did not do one road in ekiti for 16yrs.

Haba! Buhari wetin,

And the good gist for ekiti people, in buhari voice "this is just the beginning"
Re: APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ekiti by Upsidedown9ja(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
If all this thieves can lie at their age. What do they expect kids in 9ja to be doing. Pls someone should me me out
Re: APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ekiti by mercenary: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
This government is very shameless, so he went to Ekiti to celebrate rehabilitation
of Drains and Kerbs of 1.33km internal road... Kai!

Me I can do that from my back pocket
Re: APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ekiti by greatiyk4u(m): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
mercenary:
This government is very shameless, so he went to Ekiti to celebrate rehabilitation
of Drains and Kerbs of 1.33km internal road... Kai!

Me I can do that from my back pocket

Half bread is better than bons
Re: APC Government Has Executed 13 Federal Roads And Intervention Projects In Ekiti by Mynd44: 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Lose 2019 Election – Galadima / R-APC, APC Reps In Shouting Match As Members Declare Loyalty To Factions / Ekiti Election: I’m Not Dead – Opeyemi Bamidele Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.