Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 AM

PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (13459 Views)

Please Save A Life. / I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
Good people of nairaland, please I'm here to appeal for a financial assistance from you all for the treatment of my mother.

She was diagnosed of Chronic kidney disease some months ago, all this while she has been going for dialysis. I was told that the final solution to this is to go for a kidney transplant. From what we where told, the transplant will cost around twelve million Naira (N12,000,000). I have spent all I have on dialysis. To those whom have supported us may God Almighty continue to bless you all Amen also from my mother's office she was assisted with the sum of two hundred thousand naira (N200,000). I'm equally paying for injections and drugs which are quiet expensive.

I'm appealing to you all to kindly assist my mother with any amount of money. One thousand naira from twelve thousand people is twelve million naira. That's to say your 1k can save the life of my mother. Please help a brother. My Mother have me alone for survival. She have closed her pension fund for this same sickness though it started 3years ago.

My mother, Akhare Flora O (Mrs.) (48yrs)Is from Owan west Edo state Nigeria. She's is a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government Edo state. Please kindly help us in this trying time.
Attach is her test results, photo of her on dialysis machine, she and I and a photo of me receiving the money donated by her chaiman.
I'm begging you all to kindly assist us with any amount of money.
If you need any proof i'm ready to provide.

Here is bank account details.
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

My phone number: +23480-6494-5586
Thanks for your kind consideration and supports.

Cc RoyalRoy
Please Nairalanders, moderators TeHN (The e-Helpers Network).
Cc Seun
Cc JARUS
Cc CHAIRCOVER
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique
@RoyalRoy please help me move to front page I beg you.
This is the link to the previous story.
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes#66562833

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
How is her body nw.. from the previous thread. I taugh she is in a stable condition.. has her healt generate like that.. cry cry

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
She is a Local Government Staff in Edo state. Still in service.
Though I have gotten some financial help here before for her medical bills and to buy drugs
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
How is her body nw.. from the previous thread. I taugh she is in a stable condition.. has her healt generate like that.. cry cry

She was latter admitted in LASUTH for more than 2weeks after that, she was discharged to go home and go for dialysis from home.

She was also given a letter to go and see a naphrologist. We met the naphro today and he said my mum blood is very low, she also need 2 or 3 sessions of dialysis to be fit again. But we couldn't go back to Clinix where the first dialysis was run cus of money now she has refuse to eat, she's very weak, I carry her around now.

1 Share

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Noloss(f): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2018
I pray the Lord will send help ur way. How I wish I am financially buoyant to help.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Noloss:
I pray the Lord will send help ur way. How I wish I am financially buoyant to help.

Thank You sister
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by sunnymighty(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
engrj:

Thank You sister
The Lord is your strength bro.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by sunnymighty(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
engrj:

Thank You sister
The Lord is your strength bro.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by baby124: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
So sorry OP. Have you alerted the Edo State Government?

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
baby124:
So sorry OP. Have you alerted the Edo State Government?

I wish to but don't know how to.

Can You Help please?
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by baby124: 6:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
engrj:

I wish to but don't know how to.

Can You Help please?
Try to find their twitter or Instagram Handle and send them the pictures. She’s an employee of the state they should be able to help.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by chimbago(f): 8:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
@engrj can you send me a pm

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
chimbago:

Ok I will do that right now
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
chimbago:
Ma. I just sent a notification message to your mail now.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
I have to rough the Dr's name for some personal reasons thank you.

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Here is the update about my mother's health.

I Got some financial assistance here and i took her back to Clinix Health Care for another dialysis session on the 13/07/2018

Photos attached bellow.

Thanks everyone.
she's better now.
We bought two pant of blood for 30k, screening 11k
May Almighty Bless you all Amen.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2018
On the 20/07/2018 he went for another dialysis again.

And Dr. finally open up to me that the only way out is to keep doing dialysis or go for a transplant, then i was sad again, i thought her kidney will pick up slowly.

The minimum amount we spend on this thing called dialysis is N50,000 plus transportation and we must do it twice in a week. Some times we do buy blood N15000 screening of the blood N6,000, then we pay for two injection that cost around N12,000.

If not for nairalanders only God knows what would have happen before now. So i a big thank you all.
May God Almighty continue to Bless You All Amen.
I'm still in need of all the help you can offer.
Help me please.
I'm alone in this if you doubt me, i can give you my house address and my mum phone no.

Please help me.
I have attached some documents to back up my story. You contact them if you are doubting my story.

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by peacengine(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2018
May the almighty God assist you through touching the heart of wealthy benefactors to help. Please contact your state governor for assistance, also find how you can be given chance on TV to announce this to the public especially on Newsline. AIT and NTA channel 10 are well known for this. If any one knows of any NGO that can offer financial assistance to this family, please do help them. The Lord will assist you bro.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:15am On Jul 22, 2018
peacengine:
May the almighty God assist you through touching the heart of wealthy benefactors to help. Please contact your state governor for assistance, also find how you can be given chance on TV to announce this to the public especially on Newsline. AIT and NTA channel 10 are well known for this. If any one knows of any NGO that can offer financial assistance to this family, please do help them. The Lord will assist you bro.

Thank you.
I have been to AIT, Lagos state TV too they requested for all the receipt of dialysis, drugs and hospitals also doctors report and photograph of her on dialysis machine, her before and now photos too.

I have the requested documents now but no doctor' report yet cus the doctors are of the opinion that we should keep doing dialysis for now to enable them decide if she really need a transplant or not. And they have confirm it now, now they ask me to go and write a formal letter to the GMD. To get his approval before they will issue it.

It's a very long process May God see me through on this. I never ever imagine or believe such will happen to me in life.

As I type now she did another dialysis on the 20th she must go for another section after 3 or four days depending on the outcome of her test.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique
@Lalasticlala
@Seun
@Rocktation
@farano
@Dominique

Please help a brother.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by peacengine(m): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
engrj:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique
@Lalasticlala
@Seun
@Rocktation
@farano
@Dominique

Please help a brother.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Vincent580: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
I feel sorry for your mum. Send my ur account details, and also give me updates on her health.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 11:27pm On Jul 23, 2018
Vincent580:
I feel sorry for your mum. Send my ur account details, and also give me updates on her health.

Ok sir.
Thank you.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003

On her current state of health: she's recovering fast she eat well now. Whenever she go for dialysis she always feel better and stronger.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by 1Sharon(f): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2018
Cc ifyalways

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Greetings to you all nairalanders
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
It has been confirmed that my mother need a kidney transplant.

I'm really in need of all the help you can offer.

I don't know the total cost yet but for now any amount will go a long way.

Thanks
My contact in case you wish to confirm my story +234o8o8o29o561

I have to type it like that it like to avoild ban.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2018
What I was so afraid of has finally come to stay.
I’m not sure if prayers still work's again.
I’m not sure if miracle still happens.
It seems God does not love her any more.
Indeed life is not fair, it never was never will be.
It’s another sad moment in my life again.
I have not been able to do anything meaningful in life again, all what I think about now is dialysis and money for drugs.
The agony of an only product………………
MY MOTHER NEEDS A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT.
So I’m here to beg again.
Please help my mother it’s possible, she can’t die now she’s just 48yrs old not grand mama or mama yet so please stop that name.
From the last test result Dr. said she will be require to go for a transplant.
Please help us with any amount.
Thank you all for the help and calls so far I’m grateful.
God Bless you.
Her Name is Mrs Akhare Flora Olochemeuan From Igein's family a staff of Ikpoba-Okha L.G.A from Owan West Edo state.
Her bank details are:
Contact to reach her is +2348080290561
NOTE: I’m not happy doing this but I have no choice than to beg. Better than to watch her die in my house.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Ganjafama(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
engrj:
What I was so afraid of has finally come to stay.
I’m not sure if prayers still work's again.
I’m not sure if miracle still happens.
It seems God does not love her any more.
Indeed life is not fair, it never was never will be.
It’s another sad moment in my life again.
I have not been able to do anything meaningful in life again, all what I think about now is dialysis and money for drugs.
The agony of an only product………………
MY MOTHER NEEDS A KIDNEY TRANSPLANT.
So I’m here to beg again.
Please help my mother it’s possible, she can’t die now she’s just 48yrs old not grand mama or mama yet so please stop that name.
From the last test result Dr. said she will be require to go for a transplant.
Please help us with any amount.
Thank you all for the help and calls so far I’m grateful.
God Bless you.
Her Name is Mrs Akhare Flora Olochemeuan From Igein's family a staff of Ikpoba-Okha L.G.A from Owan West Edo state.
Her bank details are:
NOTE: I’m not happy doing this but I have no choice than to beg. Better than to watch her die in my house.
Go to TV, radio and newspaper houses. You can't depend on nairaland only. The earlier you start, the better.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ganjafama:
Go to TV, radio and newspaper houses. You can't depend on nairaland only. The earlier you start, the better.

You are right I have been to tv stations they requested for Dr.'s report but they are delaying it. I will go back there on friday
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Vincent580: 1:25am On Jul 26, 2018
I have paid some more money into ur account.
My first name starts with V and last name with
L. Keep me posted with everything going on.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 1:37am On Jul 26, 2018
Vincent580:
I have paid some more money into ur account.
My first name starts with V and last name with
L. Keep me posted with everything going on.

You are right just confirm now thank you sir
I will post the update tomorrow pls thanks once again
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is what i shared on my facebook yesterday . I believe it will be nice to share it here too.

ABOUT MRS. AKHARE FLORA OLOCHEMEUAN CASE (MY MOTHER) WHOM WAS DIAGNOSED OF CHRONIC
KIDNEY DISEASE CKD. AND SHE IS IN NEED OF FINANCIAL HELP TO GO FOR A TRANSPLANT.

From my inbox, I have so many Questions, from the comments section in my previous post and the one shared by friends there are so many Questions too.

Now I will like to respond to some of them one by one.
But before that, let me explain briefly how it all started.
My mother Mrs. Akhare Flora was diagnosed of diabetes some years back (close to 3 years now).

She face some personal challenges which leads to hypertension, the diabetes and hypertension contributed to chronic kidney disease. And it has also affected her sight (but not blind) which is the main reason she came to Lagos for a better treatment.

When she came to Lagos, I took her to Eye Foundation at G.R.A. Lagos state on getting there they conducted some test, and from the test result, we discovered she has chronic kidney disease. I was shocked as a Christian I rebuke it, but again I was scared hence I involved my doctor friends whom latter educated me more about kidney diseases.

Some weeks later, I decided to take her to another hospital around shasha Lagos state. We met Dr. xxxxx after explanation and all that she open up to us that, there is a drug she will get for my mum (to treat kidney disease) and it will cost us N80k to cut the long story short, I paid via mobile transfer. My mum was on the drugs for like a month her condition got worsen and I latter rush her to Lagos State Teaching Hospital Lasuth, from Lasuth, she was referred to Clinix health care for immediate dialysis.

I have attached the photo of the drug sold to me for N80k by the Dr. xxxx and I have gotten a layer to take legal action against her for free though he is out of the country for now to return end of this month.

We have done dialysis more than four times now and we must go for another section before end of this week.

NOW ABOUT SOME OF THE QUESTIONUESTIONS:

QUESTION: Has she gotten a donation?
ANSWER: No. (Though I wouldn’t mind donating one for her
cus she is my mum, but I’m not sure if mine will match. And the saddest part is I’m her only child so it’s really difficult but my step dad must sort this out)

QUESTION: Have you taken her to church?
ANSWER: Yes i to her MFM Region 4 headquarters Lagos and I’m working on taken her to Winner’s
Chapel, T. B. Joshua and Christ Embassy very soon.

QUESTION: How much is needed for the kidney transplant?
ANSWER: No idea yet. Her Dr. atLasuth, ask me write a letter to the CMD. Of Lasuth to enable them give me Doctor’s report which will cover the needed information’s concerning the amount needed and all the needed prove.

QUESTION: Have you try tradition (Local herb):
ANSWER: Yes, it contributed to her present predicament as such we regretted it.

QUESTION: Do you have documents to back up your claim?
ANSWER: Yes. To me I think the photo of her on dialysis
machine is enough evidence but I have also attached some of the receipts I have right now and I will attach more tomorrow.

QUESTION: Why don’t you go to TV. Station?
ANSWER: Yes i been there, they requested for some documents and I will provide it before end of this month.

QUESTION: Have you inform her local government chairman where she work?
Answer: Yes but no respond yet from him (Ikpoba-Okha L.G.A. Benin city Edo State. But her NOGE Chairman Mr. Scot help us with some money.

In addition, why is that you (i) don’t respond to messages or comments on time? Well why we were in Lasuth, it was so tough that I have to sell off my phone to raise money to run some test and buy injection too. So for now, I only come online when I’m at home using my neighbor’s laptop or when i'm at work.

On her present condition, she’s doing well, she eat well in fact she consume food more than me now but mostly fruit and carbohydrate no protein . But after some days she will brake down until she go for dialysis then she will recover again.

On the donations so far: she got N13k this morning, N2k, and N10k as at 25/07/2018 11:00pm Nigeria time.
To be continue……

Thank you all God Bless you all Amen.

Please i'm still begging for a fund raise for her

Her bank details are:

Her full information:
She is from Igein's family in Uzebba Iuleha Owan West Edo state.
she work under Owan West L.G.A before she was she was transfer to Ikpoba-Okha L.G.A Benin City Edo State.
Her present location is Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cheeky Shortcuts We Take As Parents To Make Life Easier. / Men-A Better Whip To Beat Your Wife-( Women how do you whip your partner?) / Punishment You Hated As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.