Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate (33261 Views)

SERAP Sues NYSC Over Failure To Publish Kemi Adeosun’s ‘exemption Certificate’ / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by congorasta: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2018
k
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by aspirebig: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmm meaning that the certificate is not fake or what?
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by TEYA: 9:07am On Jul 11, 2018
post=69267019:

You have some good points there.
We've seen that many times prior now.
You are right, it took many weeks for ABU to confirm to us that Dino is an ABU alumnus. In fact, the Vice chancellor had to travel all the way to the national assembly to pass that information. I weep for this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by jrusky(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2018
But why is it that apc are people with no integrity Why is it so hard to trust apc Why is the party full of liars pls why I had once rubbish this NYSC Adeosun stuff but to later discovered forgery was involved pls forging NYSC Cert.why

Head will roll in NYSC but the main culprit still on her position as a minister pls what kind of nonsense is this

You want to sack those who did the job but the defaulter still enjoying Aso Rock isn't

I remember how Tinubu was crying from.pillar to post when former House of Rep. Speaker Dimeji bankole was in these NYSC issue Tinubu went as far to CNN, BBC shouting dimeji must step down but today same frog eyes bastard called Tinubu went dumb and deaf now ran to ekiti in pretence of ohh I'm busy with ekiti election can you all see apc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by LazyNairalander(m): 9:08am On Jul 11, 2018
How about the scamming girl?
check my SIGNATURE
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by TEYA: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2018
jrusky:
But why is it that apc are people with no integrity Why is it so hard to trust apc Why is the party full of liars pls why I had once rubbish this NYSC Adeosun stuff but to later discovered forgery was involved pls forging NYSC Cert.why

Head will roll in NYSC but the main culprit still on her position as a minister pls what kind of nonsense is this
All parties are full of liars and it will continue to stay that way till Nigerians grow wise.

3 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by edonks1: 9:10am On Jul 11, 2018
She did not serve and cannot be exempted. Oluwole certificate. Fraud

5 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by kerry57: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Which head wan roll? Did u listen to channels sunrise daily this morning? NYSc former mobilization Officer said that the certificates is fake and most ur have been printed outside and not by NYSC. The person that signed the cert left office in Jan that year, while the cert was signed in March or thereabout. Adeosun should tell us where she got the cert and her head should roll instead.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by KanwuliaExtra: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2018

“Bomoi (a late former DG of NYSC) left in 2009 January, how come his signature is showing in September 2009 certificate, which is not supposed to be so. It is totally illegal and that alone shows that something is wrong somewhere.

“Part of the crime is why anyone should give her an exemption certificate when the person knows she graduated at a young age so she was supposed to be told to go and serve.

Since when did “heads” or “tails” start rolling anywhere in Nigeria? undecided

Nigeria is a failed entity in ALL regards!
Just imagine? embarassed

SO. . . . . WHEN DID SHE ORIGINALLY APPLY FOR THE “FAKE EXEMPTION”? undecided

Na “FORGER” be “FINANCE MINISTER”? grin

Like BUHARI, like TINUBU. . . . like ADEOSUN!

TINUBU GAL FRIEND! cheesy OLOSSSSSSSHO!!!!! cheesy
She will soon “apply” for OYEL-BLOCK with her ADE-OSHU! wink

Another “FORBES-BILLIONAIRESS” in the making. wink

4 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by babyfaceafrica: 9:14am On Jul 11, 2018
so we should fry beans?
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by frankwyte: 9:15am On Jul 11, 2018
In a decent country I expect the media to put her on the hot seat! Yea hot seat to speak up, but rather Channel's through tried to get the past DG who was clear on this matter. A lot is equally expected from other media houses. What is Clare is that this is seriously enmeshed in corruption and forgery.

2 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Ugosample(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
What a country

If you do an audit of the certificates held by those in govt, over 40% is sure to be fake

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by striker07(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
Abeyjide:
“Bomoi (a late former DG of NYSC) left in 2009 January, how come his signature is showing in September 2009 certificate, which is not supposed to be so. It is totally illegal and that alone shows that something is wrong somewhere.

Bomoi signed mine and I passed out in March 2009. This is not a cogent point at all. A whole NYSC telling us there is to register to verify?
same here,I passed out in July 2009 and bomoi signed mine too
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
faithfull18:
Hmm. I hope the innocent ones don't get to be used as scape goats.

Exactly but b4 innocent people get blamed we need to ask was kemi Adeosun aware her certificate was fake? If so then she might be guilty. If they want to let her off the hook dats fine bt purnishing innocent people is an added crime dat shud not happen.
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by harmbhrosz(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
so we should fry beans?
noooo fry your brain instead grin
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by KanwuliaExtra: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
striker07:

Na DEAD man SIGN YOUR CERTIFICATE? shocked

O ma se oooo!
No wonder ADEOSUN could get a “spiritual one”! cheesy

ONLY IN NIGERIA I SWEAR!!!!! cry

2 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by angelEmade: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
quiet pitiful

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by OhiOfIhima: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
My point is, the NYSC official that speak has no name, definately he or she is speaking for himself or herself.

If the NYSC failed to find out how the Late DG signature enter her Certi, they should go and ask the man either in d heaven or hell.

Let them n the public stop the nonsense of she graduated at a viable age to served ans she didn't. If she decided to work in UK for where she studied, is it by force to come n serve in Nigeria. Possibly, when she came back to Nigeria to work n in which we all know that she must passed the mandatory service. If her age has surpass the regulatory stipulated by the commission so the best way is to apply for the exemption Certificate. In which she did but the point now is, is the certificate awarded legally or by fraud. Only time will tell.
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by rasque96(m): 9:18am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by harmbhrosz(m): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2018
striker07:
Bomoi (a late former DG of NYSC) left in 2009 January, how come his signature is showing in September 2009 certificate, which is not supposed to be so. It is totally illegal and that alone shows that something is wrong somewhere.

Your certificates are fakes too o....you 2008/09 set should go and re-serve

3 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by tragergeorge(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2018
wintersnow:
Please they should pay june alawee nah cry cry

Up till now nothing!! Which kyn stupid country be this...
Yet they pay those stupid senators monthly, millions of naira for doing absolutely nothing!
May God punish whoever is in charge of this payment causing this delay....
For crying out loud we are serving in different states, without any relatives, how do they expect us to survive?
This is just unfair...
Eating once a day for the past 6 days now...
Still I go to my ppa daily!
dem de talk of serious matter wen de ground, u de talk of allowee,,na finance minister matter o,she never gree approve this month own
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by BanevsJoker(m): 9:21am On Jul 11, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Mai suya! Is it a crime to condemn evil in Islam?
Taqqiya or something like that.

3 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Shaev7(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2018
So many Nigerians are chasing what Is not all that necessary. We leave important issues then and pursue less important. Well, this goes to those on social media and who ever dug this file. Am not a supporter of whatsoever but why didn't we have time to resist the President then when discovered he didn't go to school? We have graduates with excellent post graduates too and yet a president without O'level is ruling and some of us are here wailing about a full graduate of London higher institution, only because of NYSC, some of us are just too eye service and most times wants to join the public to talk. This saga will get no where! If anybody is waiting for finance minister to be sacked then just keep sleeping and enjoy your dream. A whole President of Nigeria is without Secondary education, when the issue came up, what did we do? Ranted that's all... Let's be sincere until we take the important issue we will not move forward! Nigeria is still acting in line with the First Law of Motion (we are still in the state of rest).

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by BanevsJoker(m): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:
Bloggers are just spreading lies all over the place.
In that case, you and Kemi should spread the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by MensIssuesNg: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2018
The certificate is fake.... where is Buhari's real certificate?

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by SaintLucia: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2018
TimFisher2:
undecided

No head will roll jare!

The only heads that will roll is those that granted Premium Times accessory into their system that revealed the damning truth

Buhari and his cronies are trying everything possible to cover their tracks

Buhari i don see your integrity

Integrity my foot!
For your abi? Na person wey no go university or looking for a peanut salary job that require NYSC certificate go dey forge certificate not somebody that have already established him/her self, not to even talk of person that schooled abroad, worked for many years in reputable companies in abroad with good salary, hold a dual citizenship. NYSC that some people are even praying so that it can be scrap. Some corpers that are into good business no dey even visit their PPA because NYSC na waste of time to them. Premium Time will soon be put to shame including their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by qanda: 9:23am On Jul 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by shugamummy: 9:25am On Jul 11, 2018
This is the only reason I bitterly hate hypocrisy and it's obviously stated in the Bible the deeds of hypocrites. They smile only when they have stabbed you in the back and smirking waiting for the odour of their pollute to seep out. I don't know the part of the country you from but it's obviously written all over you. Possibly they paid you the monthly 30k to make you jump on every thread to dispel the gravity of these offences to the Nigerian people by the APC scam. Anyway question is was she supposed to even obtain exemption? Even if she is qualified,why would her certificate be so fake that nysc will need to apologize to the Nigeria entirety why their certificate will ever look the way this particular one looks. Would they even admit this document if it's submitted by someone like Mama Patience at this critical time? Now that's what I call hypocrisy......

post=69266551:
Let us avoid the rush to judgement..
Waitingfor NYSC to say something. 
If she is found guilty.
Let justice takes over.
Enough of all these beer parlour Oluwole gist everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Shaev7(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2018
BanevsJoker:

In that case, you and Kemi should spread the truth.
if you know the truth what will you do? Does your president have result?

2 Likes

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by Assassin101: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2018
which power generating company issued bubu's nepa bill please?

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by jaxxy(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Mtcheeeeeew what is it with Nigerian politicians flogging death horses undecided

Every time threats here and there. Which head won roll other than the culprit heads undecided

Watch how they will be beating about the bush now for a simple matter

It's either she have it or not!

Abeg make una no dey bragado for here jare

Kemi didn't produce or forge the certificate herself now?? So smtn is wrong smwhere especially if it came from nysc.

On serving she only came back into the country 10years after graduating she shud be allowed to get an exemption letter on certain grounds especially since she was now above 30. Which one is serve again.

1 Like

Re: Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate by wintersnow(m): 9:26am On Jul 11, 2018
tragergeorge:
dem de talk of serious matter wen de ground, u de talk of allowee,,na finance minister matter o,she never gree approve this month own

Are you for Real? Serious matter?? What could be more important than sm1's life! Huh?
Someone's barley surving on 19800 in another state,
This country is a big scam! Fcking stupid senseless leaders... You'll send someone to a far way state, and still owe the person monthly allowance, am 17hours away from home! How do these ppl even want sm1 to survive... Fcking scheme! Should have just ghost the whole stuff and stayed at home!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two INEC Officials Abscond With Election Results In Katsina - Sahara Reporters / Touts Shun Soludo’s Orders, Attack Tricycle Riders Over Levies / Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.