Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (33448 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To Police Brutality, Gives Stern Warning / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thiannah:
Please whats the fastest way to gain my life embarassed
by fvcking me, dear.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Yankee101: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tell them. No free lunch

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Alwaysking: 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigerian girls will never listen

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by frowland(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
How about girls dating politicians I know a former Gov that buried 25 Cows just for protection around the water bank during a sacrificial prayer by Cherobim. Imagine what he might have done in the dark?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by adegeye38(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
VocalWalls:
Plus in itself is a scam. If na lie, why did the Baba run?

Juju is just a way to scam people.

The police should not be adopting or embracing such beliefs.
Plus itself is a scam, are you this stupid?

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by brodalokie: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Na local 419 make she date?
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by adegeye38(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thiannah:
give your life to Christ and you will gain Eternal Life

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by santricedupas(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
SincereBigot:
But Incase you can’t control your love for yahoo boys...

List of type of yahoo that could involve ritual:

1. Dating e.g match etc
2. Spammers
3. Alibaba spammers
4. Arts and antiques

List of type of yahoo with less involvement of ritual:

1. General Classifieds
2. India classifieds
3. Alibaba classifieds
4. Tax refund
5. Mobile deposit
6. Bank deposit
7. Loan
8. Au pair
9. Nanny
10. General employment.

tax refund yahoo guys sef dey so science for body nah
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gbam!
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by tomieyRozay: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
SincereBigot:

1. Dating e.g match etc
2. Spammers
3. Alibaba spammers
4. Arts and antiques

1. General Classifieds
2. India classifieds
3. Alibaba classifieds
4. Tax refund
5. Mobile deposit
6. Bank deposit
7. Loan
8. Au pair
9. Nanny
10. General employment.

You no sabi job
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Uglymugg: 1:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
SincereBigot:

1. Dating e.g match etc
2. Spammers
3. Alibaba spammers
4. Arts and antiques

1. General Classifieds
2. India classifieds
3. Alibaba classifieds
4. Tax refund
5. Mobile deposit
6. Bank deposit
7. Loan
8. Au pair
9. Nanny
10. General employment.

goddamn. I wish you could open a thread explaining each and ever one of those 10 points. Great list even though I don't understand like 9 of them.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Newnas(m): 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
derbykol:
Not at all

Good of you. wink
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Ijaya123: 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
As if they will hear. If they don't slay, they are not living.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Newnas(m): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:
How about girls dating politicians I know a former Gov that buried 25 Cows just for protection around the water bank during a sacrificial prayer by Cherobim. Imagine what he might have done in the dark?

Corrupt Politicians are worse than yahoo boys.
They do all what yahoo boys do and worse!!!
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
EngrOgunrinola1:
If only they'd yield to this advice
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by sukar886: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Aunty why are u telling them now wey I won do my own yahoo plus...u for no talk am now make I use them drive my 2018 range grin grin grin
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by doublecross(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
this is not what we need now. we need to start talking about how to take our nation back from the looters we call leaders. go to the politics section and check out the topic "must read ( for the Nigerian youths)" and make a comment.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Newnas(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
sukar886:
Aunty why are u telling them now wey grin grin grin

Expensive joke
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by bigocean(m): 1:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thiannah:
come to Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by ArcherPrime(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who post this thread?

Yaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by koolaid87: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shut up jor

Yeye social media cop
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by sukar886: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Expensive joke my foot,didn't u see my smiles,can't some one play again
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
SincereBigot:

1. Dating e.g match etc
2. Spammers
3. Alibaba spammers
4. Arts and antiques

1. General Classifieds
2. India classifieds
3. Alibaba classifieds
4. Tax refund
5. Mobile deposit
6. Bank deposit
7. Loan
8. Au pair
9. Nanny
10. General employment.

I hail ooo
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by RexTramadol1: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
VocalWalls:
Plus in itself is a scam. If na lie, why did the Baba run?

Juju is just a way to scam people.

The police should not be adopting or embracing such beliefs.

Bro pls lemme use u for experiment if plus Na scam or not.
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by thunderbabs: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Some gals will still be like, i am covered by the blood of Jesus. I am d daughter of Christ, etc and will still go and date dem coz of iphone8
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
adegeye38:
give your life to Christ and you will gain Eternal Life
if he give his life to Christ, which life will he live with

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by IbnAbdullah1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thiannah:

some of you will never learn lessons.
Somebody is advising you about the obvious, but you are too short sighted to see his reasons because the crave for material things have so made most of you blind that even if its a babalawo (ritualist) cqlls you you would go out with him.
And one naive idiot will be professing undying love for one bimbo of this material driven generation.
And I keep on wondering why these material things have not elongated your lives.
Where is Wintney Huston?
Where is Lisa Lopez ?
and all other famous entertainers and celebrities who had almost all the material things some of you could ever dream of at their beck and a call.
where are they now?
You feed your flesh and you forget your soul and that is what is making you not to see where you would go or end up.
I will say my little prayer for you all.
But in all,let you head lead you aright.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by mufadem2012: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tell them
Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by AreaFada2: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dem go hear? Too late. The money too sweet.

Wetin dey sweet pesin na im dey kpeme am. wink wink

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life by Pataricatering(f): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is this the job of the police ? Idiot ! Stupid incompetent mumu !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / 47 Killed By Bandits In Katsina, Houses Burnt After Sharing Of Relief Materials / N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.