Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,871 members, 7,806,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Who Can Answer These Questions? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Answer These Questions? (18016 Views)

Answer These Two Tricky English Questions / Helping My Son Prepare For Common Entrance...help With These Questions / Use Of English: Can Some One Answer These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer These Questions? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2018
I have a question:

1. The one who was drawing the maps of the world were was he standing?

2. The person who made money how much was he paid?

3. The person who started eduction who taught him?

4 the first person to have a degree who was his teacher?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Lazyreporta(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Just looking for answer smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by BiafranBushBoy: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
lol...

I don't have answers, but there is one question that I have an answer to and the question is ...

How can I hustle and make money on the internet?

If you are a writer or want to learn how to write for this idea I will introduce, then...

Click this link to get started

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by calddon(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
5. The person that created Nigeria, why was he born? undecided

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by justmi1: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
The way guys dey battle FTC you go think say na world cup...lol but this topic hit front page with speed of light. Not like I know the answers to those questions though, they are good for thoughts. Just like asking " who created GOD?"

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Anie007(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
If you ask me, na who ah go assskkk, the matter wey you see so, e tey when e start !!!!

12 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Mbamally(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
END TIME GOOGLE QUESTION embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Onechancearmy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lazyreporta:
I have a question:

1. Our first map-maker stood at different places at different times when he was drawing his maps. E.g., he stood in Africa to draw Europe and when he was done drawing Europe, He moved over to Europe and positioned himself there to draw Africa. There is no unique vantage point in our world on which our first map maker would have positioned himself which would enable him to see the whole world which he intended to draw.

2. By "making money", I presume you mean the person who invented the concept of money. Before money was invented, people bartered with each other ( I would give you a bottle of vegetable oil in exchange for a half crate of eggs). My guess is that the guy who invented money did so before the modern concept of intellectual property came into existence so he was never in a position to profit from his genius.

3. By "started education" you probably mean formal education (schools, exams etc). Even before formal education structures and regulations were established, people learnt informally. Our first teacher would have received an informal education which he later standardized into what we now have today as formal education.

4. The answer to No.4 is hidden in No.3.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by naijanative: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lazyreporta:
I have a question:

Correct your grammar first

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Crownbefitsme(f): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Let's look for d answers together...
Good questions

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by infonnews5: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
APC government intimidating judges ahead of elections - Obasanjo

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1562/apc-government-intimidating-judges-ahead-of-elections-obasanjo#latest

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has accused the government of President Muhammadu Buhari of intimidating judges to do the bidding of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on election matters.
Obasanjo, who has been criticizin Buhari lately, also alleged that anti-graft agencies were being used to clamp down on the opposition, He spoke in Abuja during at a colloquium to mark the 70th birthday of Josephine Anenih, former minister for women affairs and social development.
He further stated that Some institutions created for normal administration and dispensation of Justice, like the EFCC, the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC), the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) and the ministry of justice are being directed to witch-hunt and pursue political opponents,” he said, “The use of intimidation, violence and physical attacks have started in some states. It is understood that judges are already being intimidated so as to prepare them to do the ruling party’s bidding in election petitions. All there are visible in today’s practice of democracy in Nigeria.”
“For me, that after almost 20 years of the beginning of the present dispensation, it has not been derailed, is enough a development in progress, even though there are many unpalatable practises and dangerous signs that have shown their ugly heads, which is the strongest indication that our democracy is alive but, it cannot be said to be hale and hearty. Practitioners of democracy must be democrats, if you have a lot to be desired,” he said.

Touching on women’s involvement in governance, Obasanjo said Buhari’s government is yet to meet the 35 affirmative action, He also called for an amendment of the 1999 constitution to include 40 percent slots for women in government.

“In this present administration, there are 15 women members in the house of representatives. It is not only unacceptable but makes mockery of gender balance. There must be amendment of our constitution, not to allow any gender to have less than 40 percent in any parliament,” he said.

“The health of our democracy can be judged by the participation of women. Democracy is a system of government that allows team spirit and debate before decisions are reached; it is a government for all citizens to benefit without fear or favour.”

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Emotionless100: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
K
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Etianwanokon: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bros you wicked. Even Professors go fail this one. �������

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by bettercreature(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by obafemee80(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Hedriz(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mtcheeeew, go ask goggle
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by abumeinben(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lazyreporta:
I have a question:

1. The one who was drawing the maps of the world were was he standing? = Map, not maps, of the world was captured by satellites at different parking orbits, at different times.

2. The person who made money how much was he paid? = money can never be created nor destroyed, but can be transformed from one currency, gold, silver....to another. Like you're asking: the person who designed the computer, how many does he have.... undecided

3. The person who started eduction who taught him? = It'll be erroneous of you to think education is of classrooms. Education starts from home.

4 the first person to have a degree who was his teacher? = Things evolved, right. It's called restructuring. I could teach a pupil today, tomorrow he'll be better in research and find it necessary to assume a higher role.

I dey come..

I don come.
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by BAVOSKI(m): 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just wait let me ask ifa
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by serah109: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ask google and u will get the correct answer
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Tampa6246(m): 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Self existing
justmi1:
The way guys dey battle FTC you go think say na world cup...lol but this topic hit front page with speed of light. Not like I know the answers to those questions though, they are good for thoughts. Just like asking " who created GOD?"
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by oshe11: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who was the FIRST person to make Eba?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Inception(m): 12:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
calddon:
5. The person that created Nigeria, why was he born? undecided
grin
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by oxygenlove(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lazyreporta:
I have a question:

1. The one who was drawing the maps of the world where was he standing?
Is A Joint Something. And Its Nt A Day Job. Whats Satellite Place In Space For?, , , ,

Olodo

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by muhammed50(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why are you born?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by qanda: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
You said you have a questions, but you went ahead to ask 4 questions. I attempt to answer them.

1. The person(s) who drew the world map must have done so sitting. With technology today, it's only a question of programming, Google Map for example.

2. Money as we all know is a measure of exchange. A means of exchange widely accepted by a community. It all started by trade and barter, so the trend evolved to what it is today. The 'person' who first made money must have exchanged that note for a product or service worth the accepted value.

3. Education simply means learning. Some knowledge are self acquired, others are taught. The person who started education learnt by himself/herself.

4. Except you are asking for names, the person must have been taught by Teachers starting from his/her parents/care givers.

Now, it's your turn, I have one question for you.
Did you know that I am part of a Startup software coy that built Q and A App?

Q and A App allows Nigerians easily access study materials, Job Test Questions and Answers, Scholarship resources, Past Questions and Answers, Entrepreneurship and Personal Development resources on Q and A App. Download Q and A App on Playstore

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by sarahade(f): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mtcheew
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by dkronicle(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
I need the answers for this questions also. Who them be way con make life twist.
Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by kazyhm(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lazyreporta:
I have a question:

Well, op these are good observations however nothing just start and developed to its full potential at a whim

That why they say "the worst is not in existence"

Everythings was/is in phase at different stages with different confusing/complex suggestions and contributions

1) The map of the world was not drawn from any particular angle/place. it took centuries of continuous modifications of facts and discorveries before we arrived at what we have now and is still ongoing.........have you heard of Geodesy ?

2) The concept of money cannot be accredited to any particular region. its a worldwide ideas that later converges at a point......just like everyone at every places facing the same kind of situations and having the same kind of solution but applying it with different mode

3) Education is also like the concept of money. Hunchs of thoughts from different regions start things in parts but later became whole. with the discovery that no man is an island of knowledge couple with unification of thoughts to establish standard begot formal education

4) The need to apply knowledge to create tangible things and difference in individual capabilities in assimilation leads to grading......which subsequently leads to varieties of fields and specializations brings the idea of degrees

Anyways, these are majorly Africans ways of thinking.........just sit in a spot and be fantasising about the cloud in the sky without making any practical efforts to unmask its mystery

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Answer These Questions? by Exponental(m): 12:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
I have answers:

1. The one who was drawing the maps of the world were was he standing?- Association of witches and wizards in one of their excursions in transit discovered it.

2. The person who made money how much was he paid?- He got a percentage of what he made just like surveyors and estate agents.

3. The person who started eduction who taught him?- Instinct and life experiences.

4 the first person to have a degree who was his teacher? - the man in no 3

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike To Be Called Off Any Moment From Now / JAMB Blacklists 3 CBT Centres / 14 Kano Medical Students Stranded In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.