Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery (1930 Views)

My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery by sisiMOJI(f): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Itel P32 has been a surprise to us. To start with, the product packaging was clearly designed to wow the mind of the buyer, and it succeeded with us. It had us wondering what was actually inside the box for the packaging to have been that way. Our itel P32 hands-on review is here and gives you photos and our first impressions of this interesting mobile device.
itel P32 Design
itel is definitely improving in terms of design compared to its hardware. The P32 has a plastic body with dual antenna lines, the itel P32 is definitely one of the best looking itel smartphones yet. The dual shooters being at the top left corner adds to the beauty of the device. There’s also a rear fingerprint scanner at its usual position for quick access and a rear speaker at the bottom corner.
itel P32 Display
The screen dishes out an 18:9 aspect ratio for the full view experience, but it seems the top and bottom bezels are surprisingly bigger than what we typically see on a modern day bezel-less smartphone. The 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen is still impressive for a budget smartphone. It has a 720 x 1440 pixels in resolution and 282 pixels per inch density, this should bring out the details on the screen.
Hardware and Software
Under the hood, the Mediatek MT6580M chip is in charge. It was built on a 28nm process technology, so power efficiency might not be that great. The Quad-core processor clocks at the usual speed of 1.3GHz. Handling graphics is the ARM Mali-400 MP2 graphics card. As expected, there’s just 1GB of RAM space on the itel P32 with the usual memory speed of 533MHz. You also get 8GB in terms of storage space and you can upgrade up to 32GB using a memory card. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition.
itel P32 Camera
It has dual 5MP + 5MP rear shooters which captures stunning photographs. The cameras come with a dual-LED flash and other Internal features, while the 5MP selfie camera takes cute selfies.
Network and Connectivity
The device doesn’t support 4G LTE. It houses dual Micro SIM and a microSD card. It supports Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi and A-GPS.
itel P32 Battery
The itel P32 is powered by a non-removable Li-Ion 4000mAh battery with no fast charging technology.

Price and Availability
itel P32 will be available online and offline starting from $89 to $109, that’s about (N30,000 – N40,000). Other affordable devices you should check out are TECNO Spark 2, Tecno F2 LTE with Android 8.1 Oreo Go and 4G LTE Itel A32F, Pouvoir 2, Redmi S2 and Cubot J3 an Ultra-Affordable Android Go Device

Re: Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery by Boyco: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
I HV come to realize that if Itel makes a 2gig ram nd a 16gig or 32gb ROM phone , they will die ...fashi the android go bs , use the phone for 3 months den u will know if u won't b frustrated ....full screen ,2 rear camera, big ba3 but with 1gig ram nd 8gig ROM , who does that ..in 2018??
Re: Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery by Prichere: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2018
If I have to choose between this phone and the other recommendations you gave at the end of your article, I would not hesitate to go for the Tecno F2 LTE (4G). I think Its a better phone
Re: Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery by NaijaTechGuy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Boyco:
I HV come to realize that if Itel makes a 2gig ram nd a 16gig or 32gb ROM phone , they will die ...fashi the android go bs , use the phone for 3 months den u will know if u won't b frustrated ....full screen ,2 rear camera, big ba3 but with 1gig ram nd 8gig ROM , who does that ..in 2018??

If you haven't used an android go smartphone, don't judge a book by its cover
Re: Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery by Shakadesi: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2018
itel P32 for sale. Working perfectly, just 2weeks old.
1GB, 8GB. 4000mah 5.5HD screen Dual rear camera Fingerprint scanner Android 8.1
Price N18.5k
Call me on 0.9.0.99.677.869 for face-to-face transaction

Re: Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery by Shakadesi: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Price N18.5k

Price N18.5k

(1) (Reply)

Mx9 Pro 4k Ultra HD Android Tv Box For Sale / Damon Ps2 And Dolphin Emulator Games / Inbuilt Battery Booster Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.