Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? (717 Views)

Man In PDP Campaign Shirt Killed By Thugs In Ekiti State. Graphic Pics / Fayose Was Spotted With Okada Riders While Ekiti State Boils(pics) / Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by BrownRoofRep: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
The news I just read about Fayose collapse is disheartening.
Please what is going on in Ekiti State?
Are they under terrorist attack?
Why is the executive governor being attacked?
Is coup in progress in that state?

Update on this please.
Re: Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by delishpot: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just blame GEJ because APC is a party of saints.
Re: Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by shakol91(m): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
The news I just read about Fayose collapse is disheartening.
Please what is going on in Ekiti State?
Are they under terrorist attack?
Why is the executive governor being attacked?
Is coup in progress at the state?

Update on this please.
you should have asked yourself why fayose own is so different when other states like Edo, Ondo and Anambra elections were conducted peacefully without any drama. Recently by-election was conducted in oyo state where pdp won,did Ajumobi turned himself to drama coordinator. My brother everything is wrong with Fayose and he has devalued our dear state moral and values. He's not the only governor to have ruled Ekiti and I know he's so desperate to cover his shenanigans by installing his puppet.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by seanfer(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
How is it possible that tear gas was fired and only Fayose was affected?... He is trying to play the Victim card and I think this will not work.... I am waiting for the Debate on Thursday to see what the PDP Candidate have to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by Guestlander: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose is acting like a thug.
Re: Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
shakol91:
you should have asked yourself why fayose own is so different when other states like Edo, Ondo and Anambra elections were conducted peacefully without any drama. Recently by-election was conducted in oyo state where pdp won,did Ajumobi turned himself to drama coordinator. My brother everything is wrong with Fayose and he has devalued our dear state moral and values. He's not the only governor to have ruled Ekiti and I know he's so desperate to cover his shenanigans by installing his puppet.
Then let the people decide tinubu installed his puppet,oshomole installed his puppet, heaven did not fall,Fayose is not first person to do it,come Saturday,we would vote for Pdp no amount of intimidation would stop us

1 Like

Re: Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by BrownRoofRep: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
#PrayForEkiti

Ekitis State government house is under siege by heavily armed men.
The report suggests that Gov. Ayo Fayose is under medical care after he collapsed from what seems like a direct millitary attack.
Re: Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by ambrosini593(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
shakol91:
Bros what are you saying? there was no federal might influence in Anambra state. APC rigged Edo and Ondo election with federal might. so you want them to keep calm so that they will rig this one. let's allow ekiti people to vote for who will govern them
Re: Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by godliman: 2:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
shakol91:
If satan has sympathizers how much more buhari
Re: Please What Is Going On In Ekiti State? by yarimo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
FAYOSE is busy looking for Sympathy in ekiti state , it will not work.

(1) (Reply)

Look At What APC Twitter Handle Twitted / Our Joy Is Buba Galadima Has Failed To Divide APC – Sen. Shuaibu / So Who Are You Voting For And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.