Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Business Opportunity - The MAX International Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity - The MAX International Business (1607 Views)

RISING HEIGHT INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS / Dxn International Business Opportunity Launching Soon / Free International Business And Personal Bank Accounts - Usd, Gbp, Aud, Eur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity - The MAX International Business by AjiDrey: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Some may have heard about the new company in Nigeria called Max International, its approx a year and 8 months now and alot of people who joined have made hundreds of thousand and some Millions. its a business you can do on the side, i am putting this up for those that a seeking means to earn money and the fact that this business is young and fresh you should know how fast you can make money before its crowded considering the population in Nigeria. so if anyone is open to it chat me up 07058150867. in case you feeling skeptical about it ,its understandable but i wont be asking you for money so you have nothing to lose but alot to gain.
Re: Business Opportunity - The MAX International Business by AjiDrey: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
hello kelvin, its alot of information, i cnt present here, if anyone is interested, for those in Lagos No. 11 Oba-akinjobi way ikeja on Saturday by 12:30pm come and ull get all information you need about the business, if you make it there you can reach me on the number above so i attend to you. As for those who are not in Lagos contact me and ill give a venue if there is one in your state,like i said only those open to a business opportunity. sorry if u not cool with me not putting it all here bt i cnt, even if i wanted to it will take a whole lot of time and i dnt have that much time. its not for everybody just those interested.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simple Daily task in 42 days:Surf and get Paid Up to 3.4 btc from a Reputab Firm / . / Help!! Help Me Quit Gambling Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.