Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB (53849 Views)

Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Edoziesmart:

You spoke my mind sir.
Nigeria is a waste country where the thief rule us and the brillant ones are left to speak only big grammar without securing a mouth watery job e.g senate or governorship.

Nobody ask you to be an introvert that spends 70% of his day hiding in dimly lit room reading books. researching instead of keeping things moderate and mingle with people so you get that popularity to be a senator, president or company boss. Nobody go come ur room to vote for you or hire you
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by pinkygurl(f): 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
SLAY QUEENS N HOES N KARASHIKAS.PLS LEAVE THIS LAD ALONE.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by sulemanalex(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Am sure no encourage from govt or other dignitaries but if na bb9ja or beauty pageant dem go give am money, motor and house !!!
Dumb fools
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Siberia01(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Truth

lilfreezy:
Sadly the boy may finish university top of his class but one adamu from katsina will get NNPC job while my guy will be struggling to summit cv in shoprite. That's the reality in this country undecided
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by flex04(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
blessedvisky:

What does lalasticlala have to say

lala: Is he a BBnaija participant.... shocked shocked shocked

you: NO...

lala: who he elp

Na joke o grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Jackipapa: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Life will never give you what you deserve but what you demand. Ol' boy do what you enjoy doing not Papa and Mama say I must study Medicine!

You good to go boy.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
pinpinkay:
den i guess he is far better dan ur generations combine.. Dont quote me again bcoz i wil ignore u.
Lol. seems like cowardice has been running in your bloodline. At least Buhari is better than you when it comes to being a man. lmfao
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Evince(m): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
Impressive, but from my experience, this kind of people never make it much in life. They have the patientials to be great but the mixture of religious fanaticism, superstitious nonesense and bullshit from the parents never let them progress beyond praying frequently, followed by book reading and memorizations. Then they will end up going to medical school where they become normal students and later regular, poorly paid Nigerian doctors.

My advice to you is as follows

- Go abroad for your studies and study what you love.
- Try to learn, not memorize for scores.
- God may exist, but religion is fake. He can neither be moved by worship nor prayers.
- prayers does not work. It only works in our imagination.
- Avoid prayer warriors, pastors etc. They will doom you. I am already sorrry for you if your parents are such people.

I love ur write up and am affirming ur confusion on the existence of god with the truth that there is no god. ppl made up the god story to enslave and so far they are successful with it
- Party moderately, drink mildly, avoid drugs, keep one sexual partener and use condoms.
- Explore your sexuality and get a well behaved Partner as soon as you are in university.
- never gamble untill you are 30 and even then, do it for fun not to get rich.
- Explore your sport and artistic talents. Success is not only found in books.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by yourown: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
RUN OUT OF THIS COUNTRY MY SON, ur brain is hot, if u remain here ull end up repairing phones and laptops at phone village, after coming out with first class in engineering in ur university.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by micflo28(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Walahi I can donate my manhood to have this boy as my only child now... I am so sending my future kids to that school.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Beyfit(f): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Big gbosa for u joor

U have made Mum and Dad proud. grin
congrats boy!
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Reference(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
Impressive, but from my experience, this kind of people never make it much in life. They have the patientials to be great but the mixture of religious fanaticism, superstitious nonesense and bullshit from the parents never let them progress beyond praying frequently, followed by book reading and memorizations. Then they will end up going to medical school where they become normal students and later regular, poorly paid Nigerian doctors.

- God may exist, but religion is fake. He can neither be moved by worship nor prayers.
- Avoid prayer warriors, pastors etc. They will doom you. I am already sorrry for you if your parents are such people.
- Party moderately, drink mildly, avoid drugs, keep one sexual partener and use condoms.
- Explore your sexuality and get a well behaved Partner as soon as you are in university.

Shoddy advice mister.

What he needs to have is a dream, the vision to observe what his society lacks and the heart to pursue a solution.

What he needs to get is focus, wisdom, determination and fortitude. All these are available in Nigeria where he made those grades and he can become anything in life there after.

3 Likes

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Mrojoshua(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

This your advice is priceless and if it should have a price tag, it's worth billions. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by KrystosCJ(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Genius! Better send him abroad. No university in Nigeria is qualified to handle him.

Honestly speaking.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Organs(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
NCANTaskForce:
Buhari will kill his career

So una wan carry this mumuism enter 2019....
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Obinkita(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Good boy, keep the flag flying
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Primusinterpares(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Terver90:
I am proud of him , he did better than i who scored 219 in 2010
my exact score that year to...
hope you're done with NYSC?
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Reference(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
lilfreezy:
Sadly the boy may finish university top of his class but one adamu from katsina will get NNPC job while my guy will be struggling to summit cv in shoprite. That's the reality in this country undecided

Such acumen is a depository of creativity and it will be a disservice to his destiny to be a job seeker. With the tools he has all he needs is a dream and good mentorship to set him on his way. It is a pity that society is yet to explore such potentials. But this will change.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
In advanced countries, kids with very high IQ are given admission directly into doctoral study. But, because you probably spent 100 years before you got our own doctorate, or because your child is not as intelligent as this boy, you must "block" him from attaining success fast.

You don't gain anything by "blocking" this young man. Allowing him to utilize his high IQ by studying at the doctoral level does not deprive you of anything and doing so is not a system breakdown.

It's just a recognition that some people are more intelligent than others, and people with very high IQ should be utilized where they''ll be useful the most. After, doctoral inquiry is about solving problems. But you see it as "jumping grade." Of what value is being stuck in low grade, when this boy's brains can handle advance concepts?

Enough with your zoning and turn by turn mindset. Zoning discountenances merit but promote mediocrity, laziness, and rot.

My message to this boy's parents is for them to look for ways to send their son to study outside Nigeria. Otherwise, zoning, tribalism, and ethnic hate will kill their son's potentials. Havard University has a scholarship for high IQ kids like this boy. The parents should explore that, otherwise advocates of "equal hardship," zoning and "wait for your turn" will kill this boy's potential.

Jiang:

So the system should be broken because he is the first ever genius in the world abi, no wonder Nigeria is extremely backward, Kid should follow same road like every body, the only difference should be provision of good environment to put his skills to good use. Not jumping grades just because he don ace waec & jamb
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by whytepawn1(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
stephenmorris:
A 15-year-old boy's performance in WAEC and JAMB has so impressed people that his story made it to social media.

Okorogheye Orisheneye David got straight As in all the nine courses he registered for WAEC 2018. He also aced his JAMB exam with a total score of 332.

Below are his result slips.

SOURCE-https://codedgeeks.com/15-year-old-boy-performs-excellently-waec-gets-9-distinctions-scores-332-jamb/

look at his head like chikobi!!
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Buffalo2(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Eleyi tun gidi gaan oo
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Lilimax(f): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

You failed woefully in these your yeye advice embarassed
Prayer works and our God answers prayers; also neither prayer warriors nor Pastors will doom the boy.
You need to repent and surrender your life to JESUS CHRIST before it is too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by lielbree: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
At 15??

Choi. Congratulations son. Father remember my kids
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Focusmind: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
dimmikel:
I will recommend stanford university, united states.

Totally agreed with you. He should take SAT and smash it and go straight to Stanford University or Yale. Stanford made me mad during my tour of the school in the mid 90"s. I didn't mind studying religion or even Igbo language there. As long as you are a graduate of Stanford university, you will be respected.

1 Like

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by megastu(m): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
I think this guy just wrote some sense. Oga/Madam, i will like to know you

Atikusadvocate:

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by ofuonyebi: 4:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
when richmen wards are busy running up and down from one miracle centre to the other...weldone boy!
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by megastu(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
I agree. But you know they comments below will never agree with this intelligent post
Mrojoshua:

This your advice is priceless and if it should have a price tag, it's worth billions. Kudos
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by mimicue(f): 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
So much negativity in the comment section , Nigeria is a waste
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by phase1: 4:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
lilfreezy:

Yet una shout one naijeriya pass. You know the country is useless but want it to continue to exist.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by abike12(f): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nice one. Congratulations to him and I wish him success in all his future endeavors. To the empty skulls saying he won't make it because he's too smart, that is the portion of your own children. I was just like this and with coaching from my father I was able to balance my smarts with people skills and an active social life. My job is highly technical and very easy for me and I get paid quite a bit to use those smarts. Most days I'm home by 4.30pm and I only work from the office a few days a week. The other days I work from the comfort of my home. My intelligence opened all these doors for me to have comfort and flexibility. No matter how you slice and dice it you are better off intelligent than stupid.

1 Like

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by wiseone28: 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lexusgs430:
That is my son......
when did you get married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS / Funny!!-- See What This Lecturer Did Inside The Classroom - AIFCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.