Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB (53853 Views)

Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State / Age: David Okorogheye Denied Admission From Studying Medicine For Being 15 Years / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by qanda: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Brilliant!
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by EnaibeSam: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Congrats boy. Keep it up.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by TheExclusive: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gerrard59:
The lad is good!

If possible, dude should be sponsored to study outside. At least, South Africa.

cc: Baum1

Atikusadvocate My advice to you is as follows:

I agree.

Yeah. This is true but dependent on the environment.

Prayers work for some persons. I know quite a number. But yeah, hard work is very important.

I agree with you. As much as possible, he should avoid religious nutjobs. But then people who to MFM, The Lord's Chosen and the very fanatical churches have members as first class grads. So the jury is out.

E get as e be for here. I would not advise having a sexual partner immediately he enters, but should get one before he leaves. The effects of not having one when I was in school still affects till date. cry

Very true about artistic talents. But the bold is subjective.

This one got me thinking ..... ``Side effects of not having a girlfriend still affects you till date``....explain more sir....
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by demsid(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
franchasng:
And he might end up studying Medicine or Engineering and after graduation, he will be struggling to get a job of 100k per month while some dull fellows who hired mercenaries for their exams from secondary school to university become Accountants stealing company fund, some end up as thiefing managers of big conglomerates while the remaining dull students end up becoming our governors and senators while this one is left to blow big grammar up and down, life is not fair, especially to science and engineering graduates in Nigeria, if u know u know cry
I agree with u my brother. E no easy at all for this country
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by TheExclusive: 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
I agree he should go for studies abroad. He should also endeavour to keep close friends with seniors in his field and in the industry and start now to prepare for life after graduation. His journey just started. congrats to him.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by padypadyng(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmmm, Nigerian university will ruin you..
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by blessedvisky(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
flex04:

lala: Is he a BBnaija participant.... shocked shocked shocked

you: NO...

lala: who he elp

Na joke o grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by blessedvisky(m): 11:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
itswell1:

if the boy sabi kill snake
Lol.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by hohyay: 12:10am On Jul 12, 2018
stephenmorris:
A 15-year-old boy's performance in WAEC and JAMB has so impressed people that his story made it to social media.

Okorogheye Orisheneye David got straight As in all the nine courses he registered for WAEC 2018. He also aced his JAMB exam with a total score of 332.

Below are his result slips.

SOURCE-https://codedgeeks.com/15-year-old-boy-performs-excellently-waec-gets-9-distinctions-scores-332-jamb/

I get tribal mark.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by adesbreath: 12:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
Impressive, but from my experience, these type of people never make it much in life. They have the potentials to be great but a mixture of religious fanaticism, superstitious nonesense and bullshit from the parents never let them progress beyond praying frequently, textbook reading and memorization. Then they will end up going to medical school where they become normal students and later a regular, poorly paid Nigerian doctor.

My advice to you is as follows

- Go abroad for your studies and study what you love.
- Try to learn, not memorize for scores.
- God may exist, but religion is fake. He can neither be moved by worship nor prayers.
- Prayers does not work. It only works in our imagination.
- Avoid prayer warriors, pastors etc. They will doom you. I am already sorry for you if your parents are such people.
- Party moderately, drink mildly, avoid drugs, keep one sexual partner and use condoms.
- Explore your sexuality and get a well behaved partner as soon as you are in university.
- never gamble until you are 30 and even then, do it for fun not to get rich.
- Explore your sport and artistic talents. Success is not only found in books.

Damn your right with the last sentence oooh, but I want to tell you that there is a God evidently and he does answer prayers...
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by ottidex(m): 1:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Atikusadvocate:
Impressive, but from my experience, these type of people never make it much in life. They have the potentials to be great but a mixture of religious fanaticism, superstitious nonesense and bullshit from the parents never let them progress beyond praying frequently, textbook reading and memorization. Then they will end up going to medical school where they become normal students and later a regular, poorly paid Nigerian doctor.

- God may exist, but religion is fake. He can neither be moved by worship nor prayers.
- Avoid prayer warriors, pastors etc. They will doom you. I am already sorry for you if your parents are such people.
- Party moderately, drink mildly, avoid drugs, keep one sexual partner and use condoms.
- Explore your sexuality and get a well behaved partner as soon as you are in university.

But is it a must to go ABROAD..
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Aladaofada(m): 2:22am On Jul 12, 2018
His State Govt Shud Gv Him Schoolarship To Harvard Pls.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by showafrica(m): 2:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Raw advice but the aspect of prayer, it does work. You may say Nigerian pattern of prayer does not work. Our body is made of hardware and software, the soft drives the hardware but the drivers are be controlled by prayer (program) and they feed on this energy. That same energy that was capable to form the universe.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by showafrica(m): 2:29am On Jul 12, 2018
franchasng:
And he might end up studying Medicine or Engineering and after graduation, he will be struggling to get a job of 100k per month while some dull fellows who hired mercenaries for their exams from secondary school to university become Accountants stealing company fund, some end up as thiefing managers of big conglomerates while the remaining dull students end up becoming our governors and senators while this one is left to blow big grammar up and down, life is not fair, especially to science and engineering graduates in Nigeria, if u know u know cry

Nigerian factor is responsible. Thus guy will end up not doing what he like, he will be forced to go and study medicine or engineering. How can that succeed in this shiiithole, he should just go abroad and disappear there never to return here.
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by deleyola: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Check this out!

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by deleyola: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2018
and this...

Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2018
chrizzyace:

Hmmmm the advice is good but I think you’re going a little over board, for a 15 years old kid that just finished secondary school. If prayer doesn’t work for you, keep it to yourself. You’re what you believe in.
Exactly!
Re: Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB by DarlingEmojist(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2019
Chai!! And he was covering his book I was saying I shu copy small,buh he refused I swear for him that he will fail My swear no sef grow HANDS talkless of CATCHING him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS / Funny!!-- See What This Lecturer Did Inside The Classroom - AIFCE / Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.