Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

German Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Visa (683 Views)

Category B German Visa / Need A German Visa Appointment ASAP. How Do I Go About It? / German Visa For A Language Course (2) (3) (4)

(1)

German Visa by Kingson16(m): 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
I had my interview on the 18th of May, 2018. Funded BA before interview, all documents were complete, prepared very well for the interview, I prayed too. I wasn’t found wanting in any way. I was convinced I had a wonderful interview because my VO was friendly.. Now am asking, what really went wrong ?
……
…..
VO: that would be all, we would contact you in four weeks time to inform you about the condition of your application. Have a nice day.
Me: thank you you ma.

First week came and went by
Second week followed
Third week too.
On the fourth week, I was filled with joy because to me, nothing will make me not to get an AM
Behold forth week went by, no AM.
I was like : maybe it's because of the public holidays
Fifth week came, I was full of expectation. Days came and went by . yet no AM.
What really went wrong?
My brothers and parents were like: we thought you said you would get a mail in 4weeks time? Then I realized the fire on the mountain.
Sixth week came, I decided to write to the alien office , they replied that my details can’t be found in their database, that I should refer to the embassy.
I wrote to the consulate Lagos, they replied that my application is still being processed.
God what is happening? What is wrong?
Seventh week came, siblings and parents were already getting disappointed, I myself was even getting frustrated.
I wrote to the embassy again, same reply. The week went by. No AM.

This is no longer ordinary. … fasting became my food, prayer became my water. Tears were rolling.
Where did I go wrong ?
On the third day of fasting….

Behold the long waited AM after eight weeks.
Finally it ended in praises. Gott sei Dank.
Re: German Visa by Nbote(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Congrats baba... Abeg how did U go about it.. I fit pm U?
Re: German Visa by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Post this in German student visa thread

(1)

Important Notice To All Travelling Through Jabi Lake Axis Abuja / Almost 2,000 Nigerians Among Thousands Of World Cup Fans STILL IN RUSSIA / Lady Alerts About A Driver Who Was Pleasuring Himself When She Boarded A Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.