Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

"We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari (38401 Views)

Our Shops Will Be Demolished Because Igbo Didn't Vote For APC — Alaba Shop Owner / How Atiku Struck Last-Minute Deal With Tambuwal To Win Ticket / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "We Didn't Vote For Killings" - Tambuwal To Buhari by Billygee2u: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Paperwhite:
“The worst part of all this is that these deaths are avoidable and the killings preventable. It boils down, at the end of the day, to failure of leadership.

“It bears repeating for me to state here that Nigeria’s security architecture and the strategies currently adopted and deployed for national security, if any, need a comprehensive overhaul. It is not working.

The needless waste of life everywhere, both those of trained security personnel and ordinary citizens, is a drain on the nation’s resources and an unacceptable diminution of our valuable human capital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki: Buhari Was Shocked That Oshiomhole Disqualified Me From APC Primary / Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] / Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.