Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (60042 Views)

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water / Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Runaway: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
who exactly is the PDP gov cos na only Fayose name dey everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Dpharisee: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose plays it dirty like APC, he is like a General who leads from the front cool
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Sirpaul(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts. If you don't control what you think, you can't control what you do.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigerian youths, we are in doom, ooo... If this goes on Ekiti state would gradually turn into a war zone, and the next thing is state of emergency... And buharis government would now shift the blame to fayose, saying he didn't organize the people of Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by frowland(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

The evil gestapo government of buhari/APC in full swing...Demicracy has been rubbished under this regime.

Will you gerraout of here at once

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by dermmy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lozano:
This is wrong, this completely wrong. Nobody should applaud this act of impunity by security agents. This country is just a total mess

Lol . And you are falling for this? U can fall for anything infact paper fit fall u down

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by collinsbaba(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
amidafrica:
Upon all the people that were present nah only you they target.. You can't fool people with your emotions... Iranu

I tire ooo, drama everywhere, may God save ds country

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by hope4nigeria(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Na so e easy to hit governor ni?
me sef don ask this same question 1milion times, Nigeria dey confused me everyday

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Essential(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
DEATH U WISH FOR BUHARI IS COMING TO U.
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Governor Ayo Fayose has reportedly been injured seriously by Policemen in Ekiti state. Fayose appeared on AIT earlier today, shedding tears over the alleged beating he received from police officers under the orders of the federal government.

PoliticsNGR learned that Fayose revealed police officer beat him up and hit his neck with the butt of a gun. He claims that they were ordered to shoot him on the leg but due to uproar by his supporters they stopped. He added that when he told the police officer that assaulted him, that he is a governor, the officer replied; "Governor my foot".

The governor also claimed that his deputy governor was also assaulted. Fayose was seen wearing a neck brace after receiving treatment from a clinic at the government house.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/police-beat-hit-neck-butt-gun-fayose-injured-sheds-tearsvideo/

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by tobida: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
IN MY STATE? FAYOSI THE PEOPLE HERO.

IN MY STATE?

DYING BUHARI, WILL MEET HIS DOOM IN EKITI.

THEY WILL LEARN ABOUT THE EKITI PARAPO WAR? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Aquilazng(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Governor Ayo Fayose has reportedly been injured seriously by Policemen in Ekiti state. Fayose appeared on AIT earlier today, shedding tears over the alleged beating he received from police officers under the orders of the federal government.

PoliticsNGR learned that Fayose revealed police officer beat him up and hit his neck with the butt of a gun. He claims that they were ordered to shoot him on the leg but due to uproar by his supporters they stopped. He added that when he told the police officer that assaulted him, that he is a governor, the officer replied; "Governor my foot".

The governor also claimed that his deputy governor was also assaulted. Fayose was seen wearing a neck brace after receiving treatment from a clinic at the government house.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/police-beat-hit-neck-butt-gun-fayose-injured-sheds-tearsvideo/
It shall not be well with Apc

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by tobida: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
DYING BUHARI AND APC HAVE NO PLACE IN EKITI.

WE WILL NOT BE PART OF FULANI AGENDA.

DINO MELAYE, EVEN TINUBU AT SOME POINT CRIED.

THEY WANT TO BRING FULANI TO EKITI, THEY WILL KNOW ABOUT THE EKITI PARAPO WAR
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by grandstar(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
He is looking for sympathy votes and will surely get them.

Whether his candidate will win is another issue
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Ahsat: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
upon al d 1000 peoples dat are dea na oly u b d target. dis politician don tire me abeg cox dey hav 1tin in comon dey ar all liars.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by LazyNairalander(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
just look at what a government is doing to a fellow human. imagine the kind of government that is rulling Nigeria. God forbid.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by seunayantokun(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Those who are accusing Fayose of playing to the gallery, etc should watch it because one way or the other it will one day come to them.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Donzee02(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
He want us all to believe he did not write the script is acting. So bros fit cry�
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by justianoo(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Omoboricash:
This is too childish. How can a police hit an incumbent governor with gun, where is ur immunity, where is ur security details. How can this man be so foolish. Do u think everybody is dumbed. For God sake this man should behave like adult not like a toddler. Gussssh
Not entirely his fault tho,he knows some peeps still reason with their anus.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by tobida: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
EKITI MUST PROTECT THEIR VOTES.

WE MUST FOLLOW THE RIVERS EXAMPLE.

BUHARI IS OUT TO RG EKITI AND WE MUST STOP HIM.

THIS IS THE EKITI PARAPO WAR, ALL OVER AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Watch the video HERE

Fayose with his Melodrama, him and Melaye should do a collabo video, nuisance people...
he will hear huen! after his useless tenure..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by wingmanII: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
All of you shouting drama king are very very stupid. Is it when they kill him you will agree it was real? Was it not police tear gas that killed Chuba Okadigbo.?
The IGP is having fun, creating enemies recklessly forgetting he will not be there forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by AlwaysUltraPad: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

The evil gestapo government of buhari/APC in full swing...Demicracy has been rubbished under this regime.
grin grin

If it's not democracy , it should be rubbished.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by bimgo: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is Fayemi a better candidate? OR Can Fayemi be better than ELEKA in Ekiti state, please vote personality not party
footysport22:

PaChukwudi44, have you ever watch PDP's campaign?

Please tell us Fayose's / Eleka campaign promise.

Just continuity?? Please continuity about what?? Employment, social amenities, good education, paying workers or what??

All he keep saying is "My People" "Embrace continuity"

Is he talking about his people who don't want progress or better life??

And some of you online will keep saying Ekiti love Fayose. Well, it's a normal thing to support your party.

We have only 2 days before Saturday. I will remember to quote you on here.

Even Fayose knew he will loose. But his supporters from outside Ekiti won't agree

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Fordzzy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
All deze pple name sef sound alike
Fayemi, fayose, who be who sef grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Yomboy4ever(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
footysport22:
This thing they sweet my Belle..

Peter the Rock.

Peter the rock forget that Volcano dey melt rock like fire will melt rubber

Crying Crying Governor. PDP thugs are under bed now. Ekiti is very peaceful now ( except PDP members who are expecting Fayemi to forget 2014)

Besides, if Ekiti voters are allowed to vote without federal might, what gave PDP hope they will win?

With Federal might in 2014 and Buying of vote, Fayose won with 80k votes only. Now he owe workers salary, all PDP leaders are against him.

But I don't want one man/ one vote. I want a perfect rigging and nice federal might.

God bless you na what I want be that
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by tobida: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
wingmanII:
All of you shouting drama king are very very stupid. Is it when they kill him you will agree it was real? Was it not police tear gas that killed Chuba Okadigbo.?
The IGP is having fun, creating enemies recklessly forgetting he will not be there forever.

U DEY MIND DEM.

DYING BUHARI USING MILITARY TO KILL NIGERIANS EVERYWHERE, INSTEAD TO DIE AND LEAVE NIGERIANS IN PEACE.

DEY WILL KNOW THAT, THIS IS EKITI.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by kennicus(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose too de lie jor I can sense fear in him already... The guy de find strategy to retain ekiti as pdp state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by senetorjboss(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Anyway we see this we must condemn this act of the police in totality... A government who come into power with change matra cus be able to do things differently...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Deputy-Governor To Iyanya's Dancer - You Are Degrading Womanhood / Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.