Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (60030 Views)

Isaac Fayose: With $1 (1400naira) I Can Eat 2 Eba, 1meat, 1 Ponmo & 1 Pure Water / Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Antoeni(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Anyone that flouts the law can be teargassed.
The police have the mandate to enforce law and order.
What we should be concerned about is if the security agencies are distributing the Teargas Equally to the PDP Members present at the Rally,
Because I believe Fairness ,
No one should be left behind.
The law Enforcement Agencies present MUST be Just in the Distribution of the Teargas
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by 3kay945(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Could this be real A sitting governor!

However, Ekiti people should protect their votes. I think that is all that matters. The people voice must be heard.

Ekiti people should know who is right for the office of governor at this time.

We student of political science are eagerly watching how all the drama and actions are being play out.

Fingers still crossed. embarassed
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by sonsomegrigbo: 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
a4jasper:

Typical nigerian youth, swallowing everything hook, line & sinker....... SMH undecided

That's why he's a Christian.

They are programmed to believe anything even if they see otherwise with their blind eyes...

Shiorrrrrr

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by 3kay945(m): 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
kennykg:
A leaky house can fool the sun, but it can't fool the rain

grin
Cool one there bro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Cedricayus(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
youtube.com/c/Cedricayus
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by mukthar2000(m): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin���� Fayose elenu, god catch u, i think by this time of next month u must be in jail�� cry cry baby grin����, Fayose elenu ��� god catch u, i think by this time of next month u must be in jail�� cry cry baby
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Bluffly: 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigeria is obviously finished with these theatrics self-acclaimed leaders
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by frankleen6(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
I blame it on the ignorant youth who refuse to listen to elders and brought this coward to power
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by maximumwellness: 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
amidafrica:
Upon all the people that were present nah only you they target.. You can't fool people with your emotions... Iranu
.... Get sense sef? Who u want make demand attack? Nonsense
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by jaafree: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
he just got served cheesy my friend in this government nobody is above the law. how dare u interrupted police operatives, even before it happen only in Nigeria. No developed country u will see a governor blocking police on doing their work.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by michoim(m): 4:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
This PDP are well known for Crocodiles tears in order to win public sympathy against the coming elections. Where is authentic video evidence when police was beating...and it should be produce within 4 hours

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by kingsmaila(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Dino Melaye the learn work from his Boss Fayose.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ziggylady:

The evil gestapo government of buhari/APC in full swing...Demicracy has been rubbished under this regime.
Indeed, democracy has been rubished! Those people laughing at Fayose don't seem to realise how much dent this has on democracy in naija.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Ziggylady(f): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
candy:

Indeed, democracy has been rubished! Those people laughing at Fayose don't seem to realise how much dent this has on democracy in naija.

Thats it.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by puretayo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who Dey write this guy's scripts?
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Uptown7(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
tashashiel:
Hard guy hard guy, ordinary beaten and you're shouting on top of your voice grin
U want them to kill him before he yells?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by elmodee7(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
what goes around comes around. but stop exaggerating fayose. your real ordel is on Saturday and beyond. pay back is a bitch.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by lx3as(m): 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kyase:
So this man na cry cry baby grin grin grin grin
Liver babu.... grin grin

Desperate Drama to deceive the gullible ones and pigs. We in Ekiti are not moved by this drama; you can see him putting hand in sling in the mouth. 'Peter the Rock' go kill person with acting! Fayose was one day one lie before but now we expect multiple lies pay day from him; he doesn't even allow prof to do campaign.

I hope he doesn't get hypertension on this election; he is desperate than all the contestants put together. However, whoever wins in Ekiti election, it shall be jubilation for us because we are seeing the end of Fayose by October.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Adeyemismith(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is the end of democrazy in nigeria beating a sitting governor is like beating a president in some country...........this is not the change we crave for.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
That year gas must be a sniper kind because how come it was only him that was affected.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by BlackBaron: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose is probably playing out his exit strategies. If he loses, he'll likely bail out of Nigeria and use his theatrics as evidence to any foreign government about the mistreatment he endured as a governor.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Kyase(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
lx3as:

Desperate Drama to deceive the gullible ones and pigs. We in Ekiti are not moved by this drama; you can see him putting hand in sling in the mouth. 'Peter the Rock' go kill person with acting! Fayose was one day one lie before but now we expect multiple lies pay day from him; he doesn't even allow prof to do campaign.

I hope he doesn't get hypertension on this election; he is desperate than all the contestants put together. However, whoever wins in Ekiti election, it shall be jubilation for us because we are seeing the end of Fayose by October.

Hahahhaha naso una hate am?
But If prof win na still Peter dey in charge na grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by sirusX(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
decatalyst:
Like Dino like Fayose grin

We get too many talented actors in this country, walahi grin grin

Neymar dey learn work where we dey grin
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Ahmeduana(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
grin
YOU JUST PROVE ME RIGHT!
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Masterppower: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Any Yoruba supporting TERRORIST Buhari against for what he did to Fayose is nothing but useless....

How can a sitting governor be treated like a common criminal and Yorubas are celebrating it.

I want to remind all those celebrating this of one thing, Buhari will never rule beyond 2019......

bookmark this page
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
If the people of Ekiti can believe this, there & then i will know if they have the most educated or least educated fellows in the state.
I am jus wonderin wat kinda stupid stunt is this ?
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:
Any Yoruba supporting TERRORIST Buhari against for what he did to Fayose is nothing but useless....

How can a sitting governor be treated like a common criminal and Yorubas are celebrating it.

I want to remind all those celebrating this of one thing, Buhari will never rule beyond 2019......

bookmark this page

Aint supporting buhari but u shudnt be so daft to believe this bullshit of a story. I believe u are learned, if not sorry is ur name.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by rajiraymond(m): 5:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Danboroba shege!
See his lips (Alafose) using command tone to command Ekiti people and also put them under spell.
Your juju has failed.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Adeyemismith:
This is the end of democrazy in nigeria beating a sitting governor is like beating a president in some country...........this is not the change we crave for.

Are you really educated as i presume?
Pls, prove me wrong.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by lx3as(m): 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kyase:

Hahahhaha naso una hate am?
But If prof win na still Peter dey in charge na grin

By December, Peter the Rock should be rocking Kuje, Eleka can never protect him; he has so many cases on his neck already,. even from his first tenure.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by KingGBsky(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
amidafrica:
Upon all the people that were present nah only you they target.. You can't fool people with your emotions... Iranu

Sit down there, either SARS or something will soon visit you. You all don't know what is happening in that country. Just wait for Buhari to win 2nd term blind Nigerians then you would know. This is just an icing on the cake.
Re: Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him by Saao(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kyase:
So this man na cry cry baby grin grin grin grin Liver babu.... grin grin
u think he's crying? he's smarter than them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note? / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.