Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

A Must Read - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Must Read (527 Views)

Impact Yourself With Just 1k... Must Read / MUST READ: Letter To Nigeria Youth / 10 Ways To Look Busy In The Office: The Gospel Of Lazy Bones. A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read by doublecross(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
its no longer hidden that all these politicians are looters. 2019 election is drawing close and these thieves are at it again. let us the youths use this medium to deliberate on how to take back our nation. i wonder how we have managed all this while. I beg you the Nigerian youths to be wise and see that APC and PDP, irrespective of the candidate they produce have the same interior motive. How can a country be this rich and yet the youths suffer? please let us start from here. If need be that we create our own party or join one small existing party to produce a candidate....let us do. We will vote in mass. please you all should bring up ideas as our youths are even beginning to commit suicide. @op.....i beg of you to please take this to front page as it is for the benefit of our beloved country. please i need all nairalanders to comment and bring up ideas. i will personally monitor progress and together we shall reach an agreement.

(1) (Reply)

as / Start Your Own Successful Rain Gutter Business / Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.