Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs (16558 Views)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by NaijaCelebrity: 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Juliet Mgborukwe sister Benita took to her whatsapp to attack her sister husband Chima Ojukwu.

Chima Ojukwu took to his Instagram to leak the chat between himself and benita with caption saying...

When what’s her name’s sister is mad telling me she will send out messages of me begging her and her family to tell what’s her face to keep her marriage and stay, did i ever say I dumped this woman? I made it clear she left me after she got the green card but then got mad cause I moved on, she really thought I was going to die crying on the corner soon as I moved on now all hail has broken lose she said she’s gonna put out messages showing people I begged her sister to keep her marriage and this one is at home with a baby her baby daddy bluntly refused to marry into their family but Chima the Mugu with his soft heart wouldn’t even look at what other people saw smh, this the last time I talk about this I’m putting my page on private and if I see one negetive comment you are blocked I’m done with this shit all the negetive Nigerian low lives need to go get a job

Me and her have been broken up going on a year now she hid it cause she was ashamed and didn’t have any excuse to tell people cause naija would ask as per 20 thousand naira actress you get naaa she was hoping I keep begging her but until she finishes her plan, but boom a pretty young thing came in picture I couldn’t pass up on all that whole meal and immediately the drama started so don’t you people think for one second this was just last week this woman been moved out my house going on a year now so think fir yourselves, this is just jealousy that I’m with another woman

See posts below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-juliet-mgborukwe-sister-benita-attacks-chima-ojukwu-her-sister-husband/

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Donald95(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Marriage is for matured people not for grown people. I throway respect to Mercy Johnson, Beyonce and others like them

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
" Nigeria pure drinking water blogs" LMAO.

What a summation. Do I blame him? No!

All this marriage brouhaha on the gram... Y'all should hide your face...

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Davidfash10000: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by joeaz58(m): 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
who is she or he?irrelevant people

1 Like

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
I support chima

8 Likes

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Kingsleychris1: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Make dem go rest..
Make dem clear road for me...
Make i see well..
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
sad
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by gistlive1: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
They should stop putting info on gram. E.g like this one.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by congorasta: 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
k
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Qmab: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Interesting.

Who are they by the way?

4 Likes

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by LazyNairalander(m): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who are they and what do they do for a living?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by kabarka(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is this attention seeking or something?
Not everything are meant for the public.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by NaijaNaWaa: 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who counted how many "fu*cks" in this shitty post?
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by swiperthefox: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rubbish yet again. He refused to show us what Benita said to him. Benuta should please publish the whole messages.
He said he has killers. They should notify Nigerian Police in case anything happens to them.
He will still lose at the end of the day. He will pay alimony and give her half of everything and pay child support until their child is 18 years.
Let him keep ranting online.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mtchewww..

1 Like

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by memories1(f): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Both parties are plain immature. Marital issues are PRIVATE matters not for social media. I do wonder if people go through proper counseling these days before towing the path of marriage. Their online show is quite pathetic.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by LadyHeaven(f): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
is like this Chima haff craze finish, dude is in obodo oyinbo balling and still disturbing us with his family garbage, we have buhari VS PETER THE ROCK scheduled we don't have time for this crap.

MODs respect yourselves and stop granting this gram wannabes any more attention

1 Like

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by SlimBrawnie(f): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
I don't even understand what this boy is saying sef.

Nigerian low lives, because you don escape this country na. I don't blame you

1 Like

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by delishpot: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Na wa o. Na only him dey do the convo ni?
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by koolguy88(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Na waaoooo
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
swiperthefox:
Rubbish yet again. He refused to show us what Benita said to him. Benuta should please publish the whole messages.
He said he has killers. They should notify Nigerian Police in case anything happens to them.
He will still lose at the end of the day. He will pay alimony and give her half of everything and pay child support until their child is 18 years.

Pay which alimony again now and for what exactly?

Paying child support and parting with 50% of his wealth isn't enough?.
What's wrong with the US Congress for God's sake, it's time to abolish these laws.
These laws were made when women didn't go to school, they weren't allowed to work and were full time housewives .

How can you be educated and be working just like a man and still be getting paid by a man? What kind of nonsense is this now?

And the sharing of properties part.. If we should investigate now, we'll find out that over 80% of women who took 50% of their husbands wealth during divorce didn't contribute anything to the acquiring of the wealth and properties.

The fact that some people are trying to enact these same laws in Africa makes one confused.
I support feminism and my wife is a feminist but this is bad. Early this year, Association of Kenyan lawyers said women should be entitled to 50% of their husbands properties, why? Can't women acquire their own properties?.

That's why I always say : it's not complex in Nigeria but at least it can be shared up-to 20% ..if you want to do registry marriage in a place like Nigeria, make sure the woman also has her own money and properties.

In the USA, I don't just understand the kind of hatred over men in that country. Funny enough, these laws are made my men.

They really need to be changed. Women don't stay at home to feed babies anymore, they do everything men do.

4 Likes

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by bezimo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
swiperthefox:

Someone that doesn't live in 9ja..how you want to accuse him should anything happen..that lady should better be careful..don't push anybody..if she has moved on..then so be it..That actress is not innocent. .she was married yet cheating..and that's not acceptable no matter how you paint it

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by jeff1607(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:
Marriage is for matured people not for grown people. I throway respect to Mercy Johnson, Beyonce and others like them

jayz still cheats on his wife.

mj is keeping face her husband is still married to his former wife. if it comes to royalty succession by birth right mj kids won't 've a say till the first is appeased

its all about keeping up with the Jones and not letting the public knowing every thing you do

1 Like

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
This Chima of a man has a strong aversion for punctuation marks. His prose is a train wreck

1 Like

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by Biggybambam2: 7:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
swiperthefox:

You know right now, Chima holds the ace.
He can take that video and file a complaint against her.

Jail or no jail, he is a citizen and if he files another complaint to ICE, Green Card or not, with the way Yankee is hot now with immigration, she will be hearing "Buy your Gala, buy your gala" at MMA.

Don't forget, she has shown she is the violent one in that video. She may end up losing the rights to her children. Don't forget, the guy said she absconded with his children for 3 months. This will definitely work against her in the law court.

The girl's family should just lie low and not trigger him.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by swiperthefox: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Biggybambam2:

You know right now, Chima holds the ace.
He can take that video and file a complaint against her.

Jail or no jail, he is a citizen and if he files another complaint to ICE, Green Card or not, with the way Yankee is hot now with immigration, she will be hearing "Buy your Gala, buy your gala" at MMA.

Don't forget, she has shown she is the violent one in that video. She may end up losing the rights to her children.

The girls family should just lie low and not trigger him.
The video doesn't prove anything. He didn't appear on the said video. It could've easily being manipulated.
Just like he lied he filed for divorce first, his proof is a printed divorce paper that he used biro to affix himself as the petitioner. Anyone could've done that.
He can’t deport her even if he reports her to ICE because the marriage is not fake. They had children together. He should just work it out with the girl. He signed an affidavit of support when he filed for the girl which stipulates she is his charge for 10 years. He is the one on the hook if the lady decides to use public benefits. The government will pursue him until he pays every penny.
They don't deport people especially green card holders because the person that filed for them had a change of heart.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by swiperthefox: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
bezimo:

Someone that doesn't live in 9ja..how you want to accuse him should anything happen..that lady should better be careful..don't push anybody..if she has moved on..then so be it..That actress is not innocent. .she was married yet cheating..and that's not acceptable no matter how you paint it
The cheating allegation is ridiculous. I read the chat and there is nothing to prove she was cheating. I have a sneaky suspicion that he is the one that exchanged the other text with his wife when the going was good.
The other chat was nonsense. He is trying to save face. He is an abuser and there is no excuse for wife battering. The girl is nice because she could have called the cops to come get him and ship his ass to jail.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Blasts Benita, Juliet Mgborukwe's Sister And Nigerian Blogs by swiperthefox: 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hanseel1:

Pay which alimony again now and for what exactly?

Paying child support and parting with 50% of his wealth isn't enough?.
What's wrong with the US Congress for God's sake, it's time to abolish these laws.
These laws were made when women didn't go to school, they weren't allowed to work and were full time housewives .

How can you be educated and be working just like a man and still be getting paid by a man? What kind of nonsense is this now?

And the sharing of properties part.. If we should investigate now, we'll find out that over 80% of women who took 50% of their husbands wealth during divorce didn't contribute anything to the acquiring of the wealth and properties.

The fact that some people are trying to enact these same laws in Africa makes one confused.
I support feminism and my wife is a feminist but this is bad. Early this year, Association of Kenyan lawyers said women should be entitled to 50% of their husbands properties, why? Can't women acquire their own properties?.

That's why I always say : it's not complex in Nigeria but at least it can be shared up-to 20% ..if you want to do registry marriage in a place like Nigeria, make sure the woman also has her own money and properties.

In the USA, I don't just understand the kind of hatred over men in that country. Funny enough, these laws are made my men.

They really need to be changed. Women don't stay at home to feed babies anymore, they do everything men do.
That how it works both ways. Just like Britney Spears is paying her ex husband Alimony and Child support. It is usually the party with the most money in the relationship that pays the other be it male or female.
In Nigeria, if you like marry in the registry they hardly give the woman a penny. It is very sad though because I know of a guy in Nigeria who married when he had nothing but now he is very rich. Hewants to divorce the wife without giving her a penny after 3 kids. That's not nice at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Cars Nollywood Actor Kelvin Ikeduba Is Forming Big Boy With(Photos) / Reported Engagement To Georgianna Weah: Iyanya Reacts / Wunmi Mosaku Wins BAFTA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.