Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (54115 Views)

Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by abuhari: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
I believe this is tactics for him to get sympathy votes. Ekiti people please shine your eyes.

Regards
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by fredoooooo: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ori gbogbo yin gbale grin
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by Bush4u: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Apc and buhari should be ashamed of themselves.Zoo Republic.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by salisb(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
fayose d rock

Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by greatman247(m): 5:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
But why is PDP lying? Why are they saying Fayose was beating up? Who beat him now? Where is the prove? As far as I'm concerned Fayose was not teargassed. If he was the teargas would have affected many others seen in the picture with him. How come only him was affected? Fayose will fit perfectly into Nollywood. He should perfect his acting skills to enter into Nollywood hall of fame. Has PDP suddenly forgotten what happened in 2014? This is Karma. I am not sorry for them at all.

Fayose already knew APC and Fayemi has tamed him this time and there's no way he and his puppet can win and the only option left to him is public sympathy but he never knew he just successfully ridiculed himself. This is why he decided acting a drama will earn him and his puppet public sympathy. Lol. Ekiti will never vote in PDP this time, because Fayose already messed up he did not have a good record. Nothing on ground to use to campaign for his puppet. No right thinking civil servant will vote PDP in that state this time around. He himself has seen the handwriting on the wall. I really pity people supporting him on social media and have never been to Ekiti during Fayose reign.

Elections are not won on social media. Not supporting any political party but whoever have good programs for the people. So I guess fayose has shot himself cos he did same thing in 2014.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by dhesire(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
We also know that the APC rally on Tuesday, which was boycotted by the people of Ekiti State, was a gimmick to import thugs from neigbouring states.

Did they really boycott the rally or they compelled to rest at home but some stubborn ones boycotted the compulsory rest.
Somebody please clear me on this.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by Goddex: 5:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Paperwhite:
APC government & violence! All these desperation is because they fully know Ekiti will not vote them. undecided
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Between Neymar and Fayose i wonder who is a better actor? undecided
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by CharlotteFlair: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lot13:
Discerning minds understand that PDP old ways of illegalities are being frustrated and scuttle hence the theatrics by Fayose and its evil PDP gang.

All common thugs will be dislodge from political affairs of this great country and Nigeria shall be great again.

It's a fight between light and darkness and their evil strategy will not come to fruition.
Buhari will not rest until he hands the whole of Nigeria over to his Fulani brothers. Anyone that opposes him will be slaughtered like chickens. Fayose resisted these killers and now they are after his life.

On Saturday, fayemi will make history as a former governor who was roundly rejected by his people TWICE.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by Reference(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pebcak:

So what were these armed men doing while he was assaulted,
If tear gas was used how come everyone can still breathe we all know how a canister of tear gas can scatter up that crowd
I just watched his video with neck guard and arm sling and this clown was actually moving his arm scratching his face involuntarily unaware of the play that the arm is stiff and need support of the sling
He did far worse during Johnathan's Era. I am just waiting and watching how Buhari will deal with him the day he hand over Dasuki is still in jail abi and they said he stole NSA money but his actual crime was he lead the soldiers that arrested Buhari during the coup and the certificate issue during Bubu's election.
Now Fayose his story will be very interesting, I know Bubu is really patiently waiting, by the time they slam him with election fraud, of course stolen money. If its the last thing Bubu will do before the end of his miserable term I can bet he won't fail

And the Bubu will be there forever. Once the APC goes...and it will eventually, there will certainly be a legacy of political brigandage and the present actors will have to brace for the retribution. They better watch what they sow, power is transient. The name of the game in democracy is: 'play by the laws'. The present cry by the APC about bad press and fake news is evident that they cannot take what they have given before power and continue to give in office.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:
Uche Secondus does not look happy there... See as he pose like presido about to launch nuclear war. It is well sha.

The word "Uche" does not mean dullard.

If you know,you know.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by frowland(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

The word "Uche" does not mean dullard.

If you know,you know.

Don't quote me. Thanks.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by TeeTeem: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose is not in anyway tamed.....All you are seeing is just a political Drama to gain sympathy from the masses.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
I sincerely tell every nairalander that Ekiti July 14 gubernatorial election will be rigged by the federal government. I traveled through Ekiti today and the kind number of policemen wey I see walking up and down the streets, I never see am for my life. Too much Federal presence for a single election.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by Pebcak: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Reference:

And the Bubu will be there forever. Once the APC goes...and it will eventually, there will certainly be a legacy of political brigandage and the present actors will have to brace for the retribution. They better watch what they sow, power is transient. The name of the game in democracy is: 'play by the laws'. The present cry by the APC about bad press and fake news is evident that they cannot take what they have given before power and continue to give in office.

Are you new to the party? 4 years ago when Fayose used FG might and power to oppress opposition and win Ekiti not with Police but with The Nigerian Army there was even an Ekiti Gate Scandal so now he's getting paid back in his own coin he should be man enough to weather the storm and not cry like a baby.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by Clean2016: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
tobida:
TINUBU CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAND THE ENTIRE ODUA LAND TO FULANI.

THIS WAS HOW ILLORIN WAS LOST.

EKITI WILL MARK THE BEGINING OF FULANI RESISTANCE.

THE ONLY THING DYING BUHARI AND APC WILL GET FROM EKITI IS DEFEAT.

WHO DONT KNOW EKITI SHOULD READ ABOUT THE EKITI PARAPO WAR.

When time comes go and fight
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by gr8tone: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:
After all said and done it is the Ekiti people that will choose their governor.
Are you sure? I pray so but I doubt that much. This heavy presence of security personnel in Ekiti doesn't mean well for our democracy.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by Belleful: 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
Information available to the PDP reveals that part of the rigging design includes the deploying of an APC state governor in each of the local government areas across the state to coordinate the plot

PDP can lie.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
activistjohnny:
Ekiti people are ready for Apc and buhari military government. infact in all the 16 local government, alot of ekiti people will never be afraid of buhari Apc military government, buhari has turned it do or die election, but ekiti people will resist any form of rigging on saturday. ekiti people are always ready for any battle confronting them. they do these worse in osun 2014 governorship election. it is the electorates that determine the election. Dss arrest alot of people in 2014 governorship election in osun state then, but at the end on sunday morning the voice of the people speak. the same thing will happen in ekiti state governorship election on july 14. the different is clear. ekiti people will defend their votes to collation center. you will hear the results of the poll. ekiti people love fayose. they will votes for pdp governorship candidate on july 14.
ofcos it was done in Rivers, so make we see how E B
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:

Don't quote me. Thanks.

Then stop posting rubbish. Th.anks
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by activistjohnny(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
erico2k2:

ofcos it was done in Rivers, so make we see how E B
of course, you will see the results of the governorship poll favouring professor olusola eleka of pdp on july 14.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by frowland(m): 10:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Then stop posting rubbish. Th.anks
Haha, you be real Ngwa man. No chop me oO.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:

Haha, you be real Ngwa man. No chop me oO.

Haha, I don't think your flesh is fresh enough to prepare okorobum or usisa soup.

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by frowland(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Haha, I don't think your flesh is fresh enough to prepare okorobum or usisa soup.
cheesy cheesy..and achara also.. been long I was over there.. Late 80's.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by EternalTruths: 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Like play like play, We have all forgotten about kemi Adeosun and her NYSC palaver.
#Softwork

Babe, when are you changing this pics of yours.

Did God made you beautiful for fancy sake.

A lamp hidden under the bed is useless.

I want to see your fine face.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by mbjsuki(m): 12:09am On Jul 12, 2018
"Is this how you use to do?"
"Someone can not even play with you?"
O my God!

After na you first serve am, o ya nau chop am too!
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

Babe, when are you changing this pics of yours.

Did God made you beautiful for fancy sake.

A lamp hidden under the bed is useless.

I want to see your fine face.

Fimi le baby fimi le
Mi o sere baby fimi le
cheesy
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by EternalTruths: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Fimi le baby fimi le Mi o sere baby fimi le cheesy

Why should I leave such a beautiful girl like you.?

Except that pics is fake.

Girl, I want to see your complete beauty.

Hurry up since you don't know where it will end between us.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

Why should I leave such a beautiful girl like you.?
Except that pics is fake.
Girl, I want to see your complete beauty.

Hurry up since you don't know where it will end between us.

Fake kwanu?
Abeg my pic isn't fake o.
Would change it for sure today.
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by EternalTruths: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Fake kwanu? Abeg my pic isn't fake o. Would change it for sure today.

While you are still hiding your God's gift of beauty, where are you from.?
Re: Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2018
frowland:

cheesy cheesy..and achara also.. been long I was over there.. Late 80's.

Woow, peace bro cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Kemi Adeosun's Forged NYSC Certificate / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.