Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Clean Infinix Hot 5. Few Months Used 29k - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clean Infinix Hot 5. Few Months Used 29k (1665 Views)

Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Note 5 @29k price reduced. / Available now New Xiaomi REDMI 7A Without Pack Selling For 29k,fixed Price / New stocks of Open Box Brand New XIAOMI REDMI 7A for just 29k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clean Infinix Hot 5. Few Months Used 29k by slap1(m): 1:32am On Jul 22, 2018
haywayboi:

I will blame u because u re Authenticate her previous deals online.. by making n typically dropping such Remark/comment...

NL is not just a forum... but an avenue where life's are change for better... not for otherwise which semilore n her team want to turn it too...

thousands see help, jobs, spouse, n many more.. if she will turn here to olx, Jiji n d likes..
to curse her is just too easy... just still pitying her close relatives......

pls warn her.. if u re close to her......
OK.
Re: Clean Infinix Hot 5. Few Months Used 29k by slap1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
haywayboi:

Run go where... run nibo.... maybe na she or he oooo. semilore olufemi oyebanjo... am telling u.. she/he will come online here n seek for help.. a ya fi , ti ko ba mi afefe si mu. ...

I contacted my bank. They asked me to bring proof of the transaction and a police report so we can contact her bank for her details. I'll do that when I'm free. Too busy.
Re: Clean Infinix Hot 5. Few Months Used 29k by Heemcelph: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2018
slap1:

I contacted my bank. They asked me to bring proof of the transaction and a police report so we can contact her bank for her details. I'll do that when I'm free. Too busy.
Okay. Since my bank and hers don't have branches here, I've been reaching out to them via emails with details of transaction, I had her account frozen long before now. She found out and reached out to me yesterday pretending she wants to pay back and I should unfreeze the account. She said so many things that never corresponded with everything she said earlier. Her bank said she should write to them instructing them to debit the fund from her account and they'd do that and normalize her account, she called me this morning and said the fund in her account isn't upto 74k meanwhile yesterday she said she wanted to transfer the whole 74k. That her friend promised to lend her 30k to add to pay up but her account must be unfrozen first, told her to send the 30k directly into my account first and I'd inform her bank that she paid 30k, the remaining 44k should be debited from her account and returned to normal. Baba, the babe come provoke come dey talk anyhow. She wants to deceive me into normalizing her account so she can go about her business because once I give the go ahead to unfreeze her account, I cannot undo it.
Re: Clean Infinix Hot 5. Few Months Used 29k by slap1(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Heemcelph:

Okay. Since my bank and hers don't have branches here, I've been reaching out to them via emails with details of transaction, I had her account frozen long before now. She found out and reached out to me yesterday pretending she wants to pay back and I should unfreeze the account. She said so many things that never corresponded with everything she said earlier. Her bank said she should write to them instructing them to debit the fund from her account and they'd do that and normalize her account, she called me this morning and said the fund in her account isn't upto 74k meanwhile yesterday she said she wanted to transfer the whole 74k. That her friend promised to lend her 30k to add to pay up but her account must be unfrozen first, told her to send the 30k directly into my account first and I'd inform her bank that she paid 30k, the remaining 44k should be debited from her account and returned to normal. Baba, the babe come provoke come dey talk anyhow. She wants to deceive me into normalizing her account so she can go about her business because once I give the go ahead to unfreeze her account, I cannot undo it.

She reached out to me yesterday, too, saying her account was frozen. I will contact you privately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bhankymyk Data Services (Mtn, Glo and Airtel) / HP Zbook 15 For Sale / Brand New Factory Unlocked Iphone SE 128gb 2020(SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.