Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) (33680 Views)

Cee-C Rocks Skinny Jeans As Delta Soap Girl (Photos) / Yvonne Jegede Fawole Gives Birth To Baby Girl (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Demogorgon(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Offset and Cardi no just follow
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by MufasaRebirth: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Cardi b came from zero to hundred real quick
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hisduchess:
congrats to the ' I like it like that' coroner

Crooner.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by ayomidegambari(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
E barika! Olohun awo, olohun adaasi... Ijowo ni ikomo
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Sorry to ask, who's her husband?? Abi na onto baby daddy things

Sorry am askin oo

Offset.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by realmanarken(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
If you actually opened this thread to see pics of the baby girl , please let’s gather here so we know ourselves
did you just read my mind lol.... grin
Addictedtodrugs:
If you actually opened this thread to see pics of the baby girl , please let’s gather here so we know ourselves
did you just read my mind lol....
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by newbie2018: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
okpo na okpo sha...
...this one Don hammer but her okporism is still very evident, see tattoo from waist to yanch
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by icelord(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
when ever I see things like this, I really can't help but pity the unfortunate child. Good baby Bad patenting.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by newbie2018: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
I so much like this lady..
So real unlike Nikki..

My favourite line of her "Not too long ago I was dancing for dollars" ft by Maroon 5..
Referring when she was stripping to to make her dream come true..

bla bla bla before cardi, Nicki was your idol.
Nicki is out of cardi's league, they have all come and gone from Lil Kim, to Iggy Azalera all faded ,cardi b case nor go different but chun li Nicki is still bae (they all rep her)
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
that song is a banger!!
issa banger.I like 'lick' too
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by cabilla(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Sorry to ask, who's her husband?? Abi na onto baby daddy things

Sorry am askin oo
jst be hapi 4 her
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by milemimi93(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
I will choose Cardi B over Nicki Minaj any time and day...

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mrshocker:
Congratulations!!! Another h** is born.
Things people do to gain likes.SMH
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by movetoca: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Two quack rappers. RIP good music
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
havent heard it yet,but I'll check it out
Hisduchess:

issa banger.I like 'lick' too
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who is Kardi B nitori Olorun? undecided
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
What the heck is the reason for showing your middle finger in a picture??
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
havent heard it yet,but I'll check it out

she featured offset her boyfriend in it
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bacardi smiley.

I really like her facial expressions.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
newbie2018:

bla bla bla before cardi, Nicki was your idol.
Nicki is out of cardi's league, they have all come and gone from Lil Kim, to Iggy Azalera all faded ,cardi b case nor go different but chun li Nicki is still bae (they all rep her)

cardi b is a better competition ooo.remmy ma is even better than all these people u named. cardi B raps fine in fact she has a story of grace eziokwu. Nicki really has a competition ooo
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
GavelSlam:

Crooner.
okay.
in another news Croatia won England. up Croatia!!!
thankio
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Ayo081(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
hopexter:

It's Crooner. undecided
Abi corolla undecided
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Temi17: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Stupid people compare cardi to nicki

Iranu gbaaaa

1 Like

Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by wiseone28: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Her raps dey give me headache....I prefer Nicki
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hisduchess:
congrats to the ' I like it like that' coroner
She doesn't perform autopsies.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Aiit,I'll check it out
Hisduchess:

she featured offset her boyfriend in it
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
you can't listen to cardi B songs in public a lot of offensive words but I still dey like her
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
BanevsJoker:
She doesn't perform autopsies.
correction fluid biko I yaff heard.thankio
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hisduchess:
congrats to the ' I like it like that' crooner
oh he's so handsome what's he's name...
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
trippleKAY:
oh he's so handsome what's he's name...

Onye nkuzi odoakpu oya read this:

crooner definition: a singer, especially a man, who sings love songs.
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by trippleKAY(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oh she's a beauty what's her name...
Re: Cardi B And Offset Welcome A Baby Girl (Photos) by Hayzead07(m): 12:04am On Jul 12, 2018
youngreezy:
dat jam z bae...... Nicki Minaj should step up or shez going down
shut up there... chun li is a mega super hit song

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Dancing In Atlanta / Richard Mofe-damijo Drags JUMIA To Court / DJ Cuppy: "My Managers Are Better Than Yours"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.