Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) (26407 Views)

Mr & Miss Imo State 2020 Pageant: 30 Delegates Selected For Camping And Finale / Photos From Mr & Miss Nigeria International Event And Winners 2017 / Photos Of Contestants For Queen Of Igboland Pageant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by stilldoingokay(f): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
never seen ugly people in one place like this

2 Likes

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by hopexter(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
stilldoingokay:
never seen ugly people in one place like this

I think facial requirement isn't that important for these scary looking males to be representing our beloved country. These that can't even wine their local government constituencies. I think Nigeria is in short of good looking boys and girls. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by LockDown69(m): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
See as they wowo! what was the criteria for selection. Na wa o
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by pweetygiftofGod(f): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
I remember when makeup was just eye pensil and Vaseline grin
Now it's cement , concrete , headpan and other building materials undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by CSTR1005: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
This represents the finest in yorubaland, not Nigeria.
And definitely not igboland.

1 Like

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by Rozaytee: 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
ugly faces
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
Adejoke nose be like Kia Picanto exhaust".

Adeosun suppose contest for "Face of Dangote cement" with her strong face.

ICPC suppose arrest the photographer way edit Adepeju picture for fraud.

Ajayi be like pikin way dey Yankee way come back Nigeria come take over him papa herbalist business

Blessing!!! Her face is a blessing to the eyes....

Anthony keep face like "fine boy village champion" way dey share belle give all the village girls

Derola resemble "marine agent"

Emmanuel be like Dismissed soldier way go beat all the organizers if he nor win.......

Hannah needs to present her birth certificate and prove that she is younger than 45

Patricia be like village maiden way wan try become king 5th wife......

Judith must go through "drug test"....

Shalom looks like she has plans to seduce the male judges, she is what yorubas call "Oloju come and do"

Merit friends and family members don too deceive her say nobody fine reach her......

Nnena be like "African Nagina"

Emmanuel looks like who don be "runner up" for plenty beauty contests

Adeola looks fierce but will cry for 3 months of she nor win.....

Michael be like who carry jazz come the competition.....

Egbon Nicholas look like who just come try luck as he don apply for Job tire he nor see....

Comas looks like who just enter city from Nnewi see advert and decide to try luck

Mary looks like she is related to 2 to 5 of the organizers

[color=#990000][/color] Hilarious!
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by makydebbie(f): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Jesus Christ!

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by Sadiyaene(f): 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
gabpaul:
None is fine, All i see is make up.. angry... Even the Men undecided

Over sabi sad undecided undecided check undecided u will not kwayet � or just read and pass
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by dayowunmi(m): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
Am here to read comments
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
hopexter:

I think facial requirement isn't that important for these scary looking males to be representing our beloved country. These that can't even wine their local government constituencies. I think Nigeria is in short of good looking boys and girls. shocked lipsrsealed

seriously,

because those once are embarrassing pls.

1 Like

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by 1Sharon(f): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
ShawtCake:
Did they tell them they would die without the makeup ni? Horrible colour paintings..

Eyeshadow is poorly blended...ahhh

1 Like

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by Dammylois(f): 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Most of them looks scary o... Or is it the camera? Abi na heavy painting??

1 Like

Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by Dammylois(f): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
hopexter:

LMAO.. No chill
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by C0C0Bandicot(f): 12:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Gloria na the finest, yummy Melanie skin with less painting on the face
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by iamyoungskid(m): 12:32am On Jul 12, 2018
WHY DEM NO PUT MY PICTURE?
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by iRepNaija1: 1:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Whoever did some of these women's makeup needs to be taken out back and shot.
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by szymanski(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2018
I only noticed one thing about these pictures, the yorubas are proud of their native names, which is lovely. The igbos on the other hand are just busy with foreign names, we have really lost our heritage as igbos.
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by pojucruz: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2018
please vote for Emmanuel
Re: Mr & Miss Nigeria International 2018 1st Round Voting (pictures of contestants) by Uglymugg: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Jesus Christ!
hahahahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DREADLOCKS.. YOUR PRECIOUS ADVICE IS NEEDED! / What I Noticed At A Beauty Pageant Audition In Lagos / A Good Body Cream Mixer Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.