Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ (2569 Views)

This Really Baffles Me / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / How Manage Do Guys Stick To One Football Club That Long But Can't To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
With the way life is going for me and people in my shoes, i can't help but wonder how people cope in this current times. The following amazes me.........
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by N0favors: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
This dude again

Frustratedrat, childofdoom
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
- i earn less than the minimum wage due to little or no jobs available in naija. This is also an era where the cost of living has skyrocketed. All i content myself with is concoction food yet some people in my area visit first class eatries every now and then to eat expensive rice and chicken. How manage?
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by N0favors: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
LivingDead:
- i earn less than the minimum wage due to little or no jobs available in naija. This is also an era where the cost of living has skyrocketed. All i content myself with is concoction food yet some people in my area visit first class eatries every now to eat expensive rice and chicken. How manage?
Even if you earn more than minimum wage, you still going to waste it all on virtual betting

You're indeed a living dead
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by xynerise: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
LivingDead:
- i earn less than the minimum wage due to little or no jobs available in naija. This is also an era where the cost of living has skyrocketed. All i content myself with is concoction food yet some people in my area visit first class eatries every now and then to eat expensive rice and chicken. How manage?
Don't look at these people and hate your life. Look at them and smile. Some of these people you see were born with silver spoon. Some got it through dubious means. You can be like them and end like them though. What matters is where you are going and not where you are now.

1 Like

Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
- bend-down-select clothes of between 500 to 800 naira are what i have been patronising for 2 years now. This is due to the downtimes [mum and dad yet to get pension] since buhari came in. Yet i see on social media, people buying designers of a million naira and above. People like E-money, toyin abraham and hushpuppi. Chei! When money is hard to come by. How manage?
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by xynerise: 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
LivingDead:
- bend-down-select clothes of between 500 to 800 naira are what i have been patronising for 2 years now. This is due to the downtimes [mum and dad yet to get pension] since buhari came in. Yet i see on social media, people buying designers of a million naira and above. People like E-money, toyin abraham and hushpuppi. Chei! When money is hard to come by. How manage?
Stop asking silly questions.

1 Like

Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
- we are in a country where affliction keeps increasing. People are struggling to contain health problems, food scarcity, lack of proper shelter, no money for schooling etc. Like i'm sick but still managing on to work. In this same country, some people are living life to the fullest. Timaya bought a mansion. Some people are adding more cars to their garage. How manage?

1 Like

Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by ReorxTohGan(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
LivingDead:
very simple, They are serving a biq God!!

Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by paix(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
LivingDead:
Don't you know as poor as Zimbabwe is, people eat expensive rice and chicken? Even in the rich countries, you find people eating from the dustbin. Everybody can not be the same everywhere.
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
- i am afraid of toasting [wooing] a girl because i can't pay for her maintenance. If a girl asks for just 3k for her hair, i might start sweating all over my body. Yet in this same naija, some one bought a mercedes car as a parting gift to his ex-babe. People are still doing flambouyant weddings [like banky w did his in dubai]. People are still bearing children and taking care of them well when i can't even take care of only myself properly. How manage?
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
N0favors:
This dude again
Frustratedrat, childofdoom
hmm.. You think you know me, but you don't
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by KillaB(f): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Spits on thread
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 12, 2018
xynerise:
Stop asking silly questions.
rhetorical
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
KillaB:
Spits on thread
hostile
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by ayesco202(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
OP continue. I dey feel you!
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
ReorxTohGan:
very simple, They are serving a biq God!!
hmm.. But it's one God who created us all. Funny meme by d way smiley
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
You're asking how manage ? It takes struggle and effort bro and dedication and networking, your network is your net worth learnt the hard way. If not people will see you as someone to avoid as you have nothing in terms of skills or qualities to offer.

1 Like

Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 13, 2018
ayesco202:
OP continue. I dey feel you!
seems you can relate.. My brother the list is endless. In this 'trying times,' you see people spraying 1000 naira notes incessantly without caution at parties. Also, while some of us are insolvent, seems some have more than enough that they will just wake up one morning and say they want to give out provisions to orphanages to mark their birthday. How manage?

1 Like

Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
paix:
Don't you know as poor as Zimbabwe is, people eat expensive rice and chicken? Even in the rich countries, you find people eating from the dustbin. Everybody can not be the same everywhere.
hmm... Word! I don't want to be left behind. Even if it's Yahoo, show me the way
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by paix(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2018
LivingDead:
hmm... Word! I don't want to be left behind. Even if it's Yahoo, show me the way
Always think positive, good things will come your way. Good luck.
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
pcguru1:
You're asking how manage ? It takes struggle and effort bro and dedication and networking, your network is your net worth learnt the hard way. If not people will see you as someone to avoid as you have nothing in terms of skills or qualities to offer.
huh... 'networking.' i've been hearing of it. Are there really opportunities in online business for everyone?
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
LivingDead:
huh... 'networking.' i've been hearing of it. Are there really opportunities in online business for everyone?

Lol by networking I mean meeting people and offering a skill. I research a lot and try to find lapses and gaps and come up with ideas.
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by kingxsamz(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2018
N0favors:
This dude again
Frustratedrat,Emergencycase,childofdoom
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by mimimile93: 12:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Lamentation
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by TheLoser: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Hmmn
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Oyindidi(f): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
mimimile93:
Lamentation
grin
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by JoyIsSweet: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin

Hello ma, i like your shining white teeth. you follow @op everywhere and even comment on almost all his old thread. I think op is lucky even without knowing.
Re: ''how Manage?'' The Following Baffles Me........ by Oyindidi(f): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
JoyIsSweet:

Hello ma, i like your shining white teeth. you follow @op everywhere and even comment on almost all his old thread. I think op is lucky even without knowing.
Thanks for liking my shining white teethgrin

I'm helping his ministry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With His Fiancee Because Of High Cost Of Bride Price / Man Slumps And Dies At Bustop In Lagos (video) / Happiness for life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.