Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React (55063 Views)

Nigerians React To Fayose Loosing To APC In Ekiti, Reveals What He Needs To Do / MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Federal government should kidnap fayose and put him where Nnamdi Kanu is. Useless man
your statements lately is becoming unecesary
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by oluwasegun007(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
The first reply tho...

Nigga is king of SAVAGERY... He came for Atiku with all his mouth weaponry ��

The guy is forking angry...

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by activistjohnny(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oga your Fayose is in deep poo.

NEWS FLASH!

Hon. Samuel Omotoso of Ekiti PDP just led fayoses men to the police headquarters in Ado Ekiti to bribe the AIG in charge of Ekiti elections. This is coming after fayose blackmailed the officer that he tried to kill him.

The said officer has declined the bribe.

This is authentic news.
this is a fake news. not genuine at all. post the link of your info. not real at all.
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by Butterflyleo: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
activistjohnny:
this is a fake news. not genuine at all. post the link of your info. not real at all.

I don't need link. My guys are on ground. This was same way I got the gist of raji rasakis wife decamping from PDP to APC over 6hours before it became public news and I shared it here live. You can check the APC mega rally thread.

This was my comment there

Butterflyleo: 2:08pm
Just got report that SENATOR FATIMAH RAJI rasaki officially decamped to APC yesterday at WARD 7 OKE ILLA ADO EKITI and declared that PDP is dead in Ekiti

My info is authentic .

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by asawanathegreat(m): 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Almunjid:

If Nigeria is a Zoo then we need an experience Herdsman like bukhari as a leader. Lol
Sai Baba till 2023!
u don talk am finish

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by Neoteny(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Was Atiku appalled when the government he served as VP nearly levelled Zakia Biam and Odi?

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by Elsufyan(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
4601CE:
God bless pmb tongue
Amin

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by ozo13(m): 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Men that first reply from that guy has got absolutely zero chill. E be like say the guy vex from sleep wake up. cheesy
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by ozo13(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
mamatayour:
That guy @Uzzy killed Aticulate and buried him instantly
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by veron002: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please where did all the people standing and surrounded Gov Fayose of Ekiti state and nothing happened to them get their teargas immunity from? I want to buy one. Political drama

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by wolexy14(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
crispus09:
Lol Nigerians no get chill o

Btw Nigerians just like to dey attack wrong person for another man woe in as much as I don't like way is going on in Ekiti state right now,i can boldly say fayose got paid in is own coin and beside why can't be just leave the stage for the aspirant to make all the noise,that is one problem with our 9ja polithiefians they will leave office and still wanna be controlling their successors.
bros e dey ise style sing say prison await am ni
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by jrusky(m): 10:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nogodye:
What goes around comes around...Fayose should just dance to the beat as e dey hot.

And that was why Nigerians voted for buhari isn't So Buhari was voted in to come and revenge and you think you are making sense isn't
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by Spatta: 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Atiku, always reacting to boo the present government, ancient political strategies, himself lacks idea like Buhari
Desperate Atiku
His business is down so he needs government money resuscitate his estates
Useless cynosure of rulers

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by demobaba1(m): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
SamoaJoe:
Nawa. If I may ask, what then is the difference between Buhari and Jonathan? Is it not obvious that Buhari is a basstard terrorist?

I thought people said Jonathan is the devil? Why is everything that happened under Jonathan happening under Buhari? Mehn... This goes a long way to show that Buhari is nothing but a Fulani terrorist. This man is not a democrat at all.

Cursed be all that support APC and their leaders. May APC and their supporters never know peace!
Continue with your curse Balam.

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by ofwest47(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
see Atiku one of the leaders of R L P __the Renewed Looters Party opening his mouth to support the law breaker Fayose , here is a man taking laws into his hand by ignoring police order to obtain permit before holding his campaign to prevent security break down.

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by yemight2776(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Amen......

SamoaJoe:
Nawa. If I may ask, what then is the difference between Buhari and Jonathan? Is it not obvious that Buhari is a basstard terrorist?

I thought people said Jonathan is the devil? Why is everything that happened under Jonathan happening under Buhari? Mehn... This goes a long way to show that Buhari is nothing but a Fulani terrorist. This man is not a democrat at all.

Cursed be all that support APC and their leaders. May APC and their supporters never know peace!
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by muffyt05: 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Even though I wanted to ignore you but just felt the need to school you. Were you not born in 2014, just 4years ago when Fayose, Obanikoro and your Lord and savior GEJ used all federal resources to squash all oppositions in the same Ekiti state? Did you label GEJ a terrorist? Was the same Fayose chastisised by you?
Why are you crying now when the same thing you did just 4yrs ago is now been done to you in multiple folds.
Problem with us Nigerians is we allow politicians deceive and manipulate us based on our religious,tribal and emotional attachment.

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by DozieInc(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why the police harass or teargas a governor of a state... there is no way to rationalise this brutality.
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by Sleekfingers: 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose deserve worst treatment.waiting for buhari to be reelected. And fayose finish is tenure. And the real drama Will unfold
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by SamoaJoe: 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rajiolaade:
May peace elude your lineage & offsprings forever.
I send it back to you a million times... Amen.
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by SamoaJoe: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wfaluse:

If really you are human, may the wrath of Almighty decend on you and your likes for this. Wicked soul

I send it back to you a million times including your born and unborn children amen.
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by SamoaJoe: 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=damade16 post=69289154][/quote]
Useless Muslim terrorist. Back to sender a million times . .. Amen.
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by Felicitalisco(f): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2018
All of you should beta go n sleep
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by Sleekfingers: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Same to y'all. Ase
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by TSOM(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
The first reply tho...

Cheap validaton-seeking orangutan. You are the guy who made the first comment using Twitter's 'retweet and comment' option.

You are @Uzy_JFM and still, you hype yourself on poorly-articulated comment in that screenshot on Nairaland.

What's more? The 'view tweet activity' option is only available when the tweet is yours and it's indicated on the first comment.

Some of us are active on Twitter so we notice these things. You can't fool everyone.

Ill-bred youngling!
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by biggie73(m): 12:44am On Jul 12, 2018
History happens twice. Ones as a comedy, the next as tragedy.
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 12, 2018
eunisam:
Atiku self. he can't call a spade, a spade for once?

The bastard is a deadly snake. I pity for nigeria if the dishonest and slimy gay ever gets to be president.

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by elmodee7(m): 1:13am On Jul 12, 2018
SamoaJoe:

cursed be to u who is foolish. grow up idiot it's not about the party. ifayose has scammed fools like u.

Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by lonlytroy(m): 4:57am On Jul 12, 2018
2019 Will be hell in Nigeria
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Rickyuzzy:
The first reply tho...

But his response was wrong. Social media has given all kinds of people leverage to talk as they please. Is Atiku his mate?
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by somehow: 7:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Wrong. Nigerians voted Buhari because they wanted heaven on earth from him in 4 years.
jrusky:

And that was why Nigerians voted for buhari isn't So Buhari was voted in to come and revenge and you think you are making sense isn't
Re: Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React by jrusky(m): 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
somehow:
Wrong. Nigerians voted Buhari because they wanted heaven on earth from him in 4 years.

You are the one that is wrong its like you forgot things easily. Did you remember how Jonathan was put under intense pressure from.the very first day he assumed presidential status? Pls don't say pdp rule for 16 years this is not the case this is a case of individual living up to the task given to him.

Did you remember it was same Buhari vomiting thrash promising heaven on earth just to win election so if people ask him about his promise he must answer the querry.

Kindly tell me so Buhari can't as an elderly man, a rtd General and a president prevail over issues like preventing or doing politics of bitterness or prevail over security apparatus to slow down in handling civil issue? Did Buhari need iron mouth to prevail on mentioned issues? Hell No.

So Buhari has in no doubt failed. 4 years is enough to at least mend some old ugly scene to some extent but he rather chose to run fake corruption fight *outsiders are criminals but insiders are saints ideology*

Bro, Buhari is a problem.

Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / Odumakin: Money Generated By Lagos Not Reflecting In The Lives Of Lagosians / Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram