Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems (13397 Views)

Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Franking: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
Does this balderdash explain why there are a million and one churches in Nigeria instead of schools, industries and hospitals? Does this stupidity justify why Christianity in Nigeria begins and ends on the lips? All these miracle peddling churches have blinded people on the need to be practical, everyone is expecting a miracle while pastors feed fat on the gullible. It is not for you to fight God's battles. I challenge God or Jesus or whatever u call him to stop being invisible, let it/he/she come and fight if it/he/she truly exists. Useless, gullible mugus.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
oneolajire:

You have not substantiated your point with facts and figures. Your hatred for Christianity can take you no where. Join out train of those who grow the nation from the church.

Tell us where you belong as well as their contributions to this country.

""Tell us where you belong as well as their contributions to this country.""

What exactly will u do with this information

Will it also help Christianity to develop Nigeria ? gringringrin?

"" Your hatred for Christianity can take you no where.""

Doesn't that sound very stupid to u
Read it again.

""You have not substantiated your point with facts and figures""

Wen I give u ur statistics, What exactly would u do with it?

""Join out train of those who grow the nation from the church.""

D church that has completely failed to take care of the poor, widows, orphans, fatherless, motherless among dem are growing Nigeria?? gringringrin - U must be smoking a carefully selected number of dried animal dung grin.

The day the church will rise n start growing the world economically, Poverty will come to an end worldwide.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by am4truth(m): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2018
Franking:
Does this balderdash explain why there are a million and one churches in Nigeria instead of schools, industries and hospitals? Does this stupidity justify why Christianity in Nigeria begins and ends on the lips? All these miracle peddling churches have blinded people on the need to be practical, everyone is expecting a miracle while pastors feed fat on the gullible. It is not for you to fight God's battles. I challenge God or Jesus or whatever u call him to stop being invisible, let it/he/she come and fight if it/he/she truly exists. Useless, gullible mugus.

Hmmm.
All over the world, where do you see stated that it is the church responsibilities to establish schools, industries and hospital ? Going or attending a church does not make anyone a christian. its quite unfortunate that you have met a lot of church goers who you think are christians, but they ended up using or defrauded you. Christians are people that knows Jesus as Lord and Saviour. I repeat going to church doesnt make one a Christian, the same way entering Mr Biggs or a University environment does not make one meat pie or a student respectively.

When you know God as your father, it would be impossible to fall into the hand of a gullible pastor.

Laastly, you make me laugh, challenging the giver of life. The breath in you belongs to him. You dont need that friend. Miracles, are real, you dont run around for them, they follow every child of God.

2 Likes

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Jokerman(m): 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IDĮOT.
PAUL AND HIS FRIENDS FOUNDED CHRISTIANITY. IF AT ALL IT'S MORE THAN JUST THE WORK OF ROME.

Jesus is the founder of Christianity.... buh I don't expect a Muslim to understand... and why do you mooslems hate Paul sef??

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by olamath(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
oneolajire:

The blame of the irresponsible and visionless government has always been passed on to the christians. It is such a bad thing

The church is cashing on the lapses of the govt, people attend churches in search of miracles due to lack of jobs and basic infrastructures, the church that suppose to tell the govt the truth looked other way. In advanced country where everything works check the population of church goers, we seek miracles instead of facing our problems.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Jokerman(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Christianity in America n Europe never at any point in history penetrated their society like it did in Nigeria.

Meanwhile only 30% of the American populace identify as Christians n many of the self professed Christians don't ever step foot in church.

No one said Nigeria failed because of Christianity, Daddy freeze never said so as well. Rather Christianity is part of the problem in Nigeria n its a very serious problem.

Christianity is never a problem... Christianity is what has even helped Nigeria not to be a relic enclave....

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by CAPSLOCKED: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jokerman:

Jesus is the founder of Christianity.... buh I don't expect a Muslim to understand... and why do you mooslems hate Paul sef??

FOR THE SAME REASON YOU BUDDHIST HATES DALHAMAN.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Jokerman(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

FOR THE SAME REASON YOU BUDDHIST HATES DALHAMAN.

I am a Christian... I hate no one... I try to follow after what they Lord Jesus Christ wants me to do... St Paul was also a worker in the vineyard of Jesus... When you act and believe in Jesus Christ, then you are called a Christian...

Stop hating on Christianity... Christians don't hate muslims....
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jokerman:

Christianity is never a problem... Christianity is what has even helped Nigeria not to be a relic enclave....

"" Christianity is what has even helped Nigeria not to be a relic enclave ""

LMFAO.

how ?
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Jokerman(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

"" Christianity is what has even helped Nigeria not to be a relic enclave ""

LMFAO.

how ?

Compare the north and south of Nigeria....
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by CAPSLOCKED: 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jokerman:

I am a Christian... I hate no one... I try to follow after what they Lord Jesus Christ wants me to do... St Paul was also a worker in the vineyard of Jesus... When you act and believe in Jesus Christ, then you are called a Christian...

Stop hating on Christianity... Christians don't hate muslims....

I'M NOT RELIGIOUS AND I HATE NO ONE.
I TRY TO BE GOOD AND TREAT PEOPLE LIKE I EXPECT TO BE TREATED. I DON'T SEE THE NEED TO BELIEVE IN JESUS, OR BATMAN, OR BUDDHA. I DON'T CARE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU BELIEVE. I ONLY REACT WHEN YOU RUB IT IN MY FACE AND TELL ME THERE'S A NEED TO BELIEVE DUMB TRASH WITH YOU OR ELSE I'LL GO TO HELL.

PS: DON'T DECEIVE YOURSELF. CHRISTIANS DISLIKE MUSLIMS. MUSLIMS HATE ALL "INFIDELS".
RELIGIOUS PEOPLE DISLIKE EACH OTHER.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by brojoshua: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
I will just discuss a little talking generally, but speaking the truth. False christains don't know the truth about themselves and the problems they are causing and constituting. False christains have perverse hearts and truth is hidden from them and their knowledge and reasoning is perverse.
True christains are light of the world and the light of a nation. Truth, light, righteousness, justice and mercy proceed from them to the whole nation. They lead others by godly example. They protect the poor and seek justice for the poor, they share their food and clothing with the poor and needy, they fight against injustice and perversion of justice, they contend against the wicked in a nation, they live lowly, humble, godly and simple life.
And God blesses the place of true christains with peace, security, joy, and progress. But not so with the false christains in Nigeria, these are companions of criminals, looters, bank looters, wicked politicians, occultic people, their leaders that is the false prophets and pastors took money from criminals, looters, bank looters and thieves and the likes to build their churches, corruption and uncleanness flowed from their altars to all the land, they teach and inspire their followers to go and get and make quick money and wealth and then come and pay tithes of such. They make ungodly wealth. They preach lies by unclean spirit and their followers have itching ears and listen to lies. They don't differentiate between holy and unholy. The more churches and false christains we have in Nigeria the more sins, the more injustice, inequality. The false christains in Nigeria are more wicked than wicked people in the land.
Their leaders that is the false prophets collected all the money of the people and of the land and shared looted money with looters and sit on such money. They said 'God' has prospered them while they join other wicked people to throw their fellow citizens into adjacent poverty.
Their the false churches and their false christains and false pastors are the first and main problem of Nigeria, the false churches and the false christains are the fountain of corruption in Nigeria because from them corruption and uncleanness flowed to all the land
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by xest(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Amberon11:
Is it your money? Why is it paining you?
pastors are scammers. Yahoo pastors. I guess u hv root with dem.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by God2man(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2018
I am proposing that Nairaland should encourage good write up like this by putting it on front page that will attract great minds from all over the world.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by InvertedHammer: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
Amberon11:
Why are you atheists not caused a technological advancement nor built industries since you're smarter and not brainwashed unlike Christians?

Fools!
/
Do I blame you? You are using technology created by people who care less about your religious beliefs to attack their belief. Who is the fo.ol? Look in the mirror.
I didn't see Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or Zuckerberg dancing like the crazy "The Chosen" followers to invent what you use to type the rubbish above. Your pastors buy the best cars and private Jets build by non-believers. Your so-called men or women of God are quick to adorn designs by Tom Ford, Versace, Givenchy, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent, Michael Kors who are all openly gay designers. Who is deceiving who? Christians are the most hypocritical beings on this planet.

/

/
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Amberon11: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gates said he goes to church, his wife and kids are also Christians. Zuckerberg is of the Jewish faith and he confirmed this on Facebook.
Jobs was also Jewish so what exactly is your point?

Do all Christians dance like the Lord's chosen members?

Most if the technology you enjoy we're discovered by Jews and Christians so your hatred for religion holds no water. On the other hand atheists have achieved nothing other than blame Christians for all their woes.
InvertedHammer:

/
Do I blame you? You are using technology created by people who care less about your religious beliefs to attack their belief. Who is the fo.ol? Look in the mirror.
I didn't see Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or Zuckerberg dancing like the crazy "The Chosen" followers to invent what you use to type the rubbish above. Your pastors buy the best cars and private Jets build by non-believers. Your so-called men or women of God are quick to adorn designs by Tom Ford, Versace, Givenchy, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent, Michael Kors who are all openly gay designers. Who is deceiving who? Christians are the most hypocritical beings on this planet.

/

/

3 Likes

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by InvertedHammer: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2018
Amberon11:
Gates said he goes to church, his wife and kids are also Christians. Zuckerberg is of the Jewish faith and he confirmed this on Facebook.
Jobs was also Jewish so what exactly is your point?

Do all Christians dance like the Lord's chosen members?

Most if the technology you enjoy we're discovered by Jews and Christians so your hatred for religion holds no water. On the other hand atheists have achieved nothing other than blame Christians for all their woes.
/
By activities or utterances, you are all mor.ons. What the Lord's Chosen followers show in activities, you show in your utterances. Oh! What a good Christian you are by calling someone a fo.ol. There is a good example of the hypocrisy and idiocy I talk about.

/
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by djon78(m): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Tell us where you belong as well as their contributions to this country.""

What exactly will u do with this information

Will it also help Christianity to develop Nigeria ? gringringrin?

"" Your hatred for Christianity can take you no where.""

Doesn't that sound very stupid to u
Read it again.

""You have not substantiated your point with facts and figures""

Wen I give u ur statistics, What exactly would u do with it?

""Join out train of those who grow the nation from the church.""

D church that has completely failed to take care of the poor, widows, orphans, fatherless, motherless among dem are growing Nigeria?? gringringrin - U must be smoking a carefully selected number of dried animal dung grin.

The day the church will rise n start growing the world economically, Poverty will come to an end worldwide.

You need to know the church can never rise to start growing the world economically!!

The church was never called to do that. The church is called to be different. The system of the world is already judged and it will pass away.

The poverty we see is because of the evil world system. God never intended poverty, infact God is not poor at all.
So the church is called to be different from the world.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
djon78:

You need to know the church can never rise to start growing the world economically!!

The church was never called to do that. The church is called to be different. The system of the world is already judged and it will pass away.

The poverty we see is because of the evil world system. God never intended poverty, infact God is not poor at all.
So the church is called to be different from the world.

" You need to know the church can never rise to start growing the world economically!!""

And the Catholic church made 95 billion dollars pure profit in 2015??

And Oyedepo makes Millions of dollars annually n uses the money to buy fleet of cars n private jets??

Lmao.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jokerman:

Compare the north and south of Nigeria....
I've compared them, I didn't notice anything as regards to ur point or any point u might be trying to make.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Amberon11: 5:10am On Jul 16, 2018
Stop quoting me I don't converse with mad people.[s]
InvertedHammer:

/
By activities or utterances, you are all mor.ons. What the Lord's Chosen followers show in activities, you show in your utterances. Oh! What a good Christian you are by calling someone a fo.ol. There is a good example of the hypocrisy and idiocy I talk about.

/
[/s]
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by djon78(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

" You need to know the church can never rise to start growing the world economically!!""

And Oyedepo makes Millions of dollars annually n uses the money to buy fleet of cars n private jets??

Lmao.

Well you can call those ones but let's go back to the Bible, Jesus, the book of Acts and the epistles of Paul, Peter, John will truly give you a better clue of what the church is.

Let me quote some;

1 John 2 King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1 Peter 1 King James Version (KJV)

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Ephesians 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Also Jesus always said that his kingdom was not according to the kingdom of this world.

You can mention a church or an individual. But they are not God. Everything must be judged according to God's standards not mans.
That's why Jesus told us that the road that leads to life is very narrow and only very few find it.

Many people focus only on things of this world neglecting there soul. Jesus said what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. A man's Soul is worth more than 100trillion dollars.

And don't tell me God cannot do it, He did it before during the time of Noah, only him and his household was saved, while God judged entire mankind in his era.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
djon78:

Well you can call those ones but let's go back to the Bible, Jesus, the book of Acts and the epistles of Paul, Peter, John will truly give you a better clue of what the church is.

Let me quote some;

1 John 2 King James Version (KJV)

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

1 Peter 1 King James Version (KJV)

23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

24 For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:

25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Ephesians 2 King James Version (KJV)

2 And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Also Jesus always said that his kingdom was not according to the kingdom of this world.

You can mention a church or an individual. But they are not God. Everything must be judged according to God's standards not mans.
That's why Jesus told us that the road that leads to life is very narrow and only very few find it.

Many people focus only on things of this world neglecting there soul. Jesus said what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. A man's Soul is worth more than 100trillion dollars.

And don't tell me God cannot do it, He did it before during the time of Noah, only him and his household was saved, while God judged entire mankind in his era.

Ur elongated Epistle is quite unconnected to my post. Read again. grin.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by djon78(m): 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur elongated Epistle is quite unconnected to my post. Read again. grin.

I gave you raw truth and you don't want to talk again. Anyway I still stand by what I said. Remain blessed
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
djon78:

I gave you raw truth and you don't want to talk again. Anyway I still stand by what I said. Remain blessed

Ur raw truth has a zero connection with my reply.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by ScienceWatch: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
oneolajire:

India produces 0.9 million barrels per day, mbpd, of crude oil and refines 4.5mbpd as a result of the 25 refineries she has. She achieves this by importing petroleum for her self built  refineries (read the contribution of Engineers India Limited, EIL, to India's success story). Nigeria's crude oil production is 2mbpd but refines about 0.2mbpd in her four dilapidated refineries.

My question is how has Christianity prevented the functioning of our refineries or construction of new ones?  When India was establishing EIL to help in construction aspect of the petroleum industry, what was Nigeria doing? Today EIL is into almost all aspects of engineering. Several other non oil producing nations import crude oil, build refineries and sell refined products to a prodigal nation like Nigeria. I still keep wondering why Nigeria didn't  build a refinery once every four years since 1960.

The steel industry in South Korea, Iran and other Asian nations started almost the same time with  Ajaokuta Steel Complex and the Delta Steel Company  (with about a million tonne installed capacities each). Several years later, the production capacities of the steel companies in those Asian nations have been surpassed and they have become masters in steel technology. Unfortunately, Nigeria's steel project is still a mirage.

You'll wonder if Christians are to be blamed for the woeful performance of Nigeria's  steel industry. You'll wonder if a stoppage in tithe payment will raise both steel production by reviving the steel plants from comatose or bring about new stell plants. It is a pity to see the church being blamed for the consequences of failed politicians and their policies.

Take a look into the educational sector to see the laudable things being done by the church from the establishment of the first primary school, 1843 in Badagry, till the time government mischievously and forcefully took over private primary and secondary schools. Qualitative education was a trademark of those good old days. It is now obvious that the government bastardised the educational system, later gave room for the church and the private sector to come to their rescue.

It is so terrible to see Christians as a threat in all areas of  socio-economic investments, as she is being castigated for all government's inefficiencies. I believe Nigeria's educational standard would have been much better than what we have now if the church's participation had not been been interrupted in the first place.

Malaysia took oil palm seedlings from Nigeria in the 70's, today Nigeria imports palm oil from Malaysia. Malaysia's palm oil refineries are bigger than Nigeria's petroleum refineries while Nigeria keep producing palm oil- and other farm produce- the primitive way. Agric graduates roam the streets seeking for employment because they are unequipped to revolutionise the agricultural system.

Why do we have to blame the church for the government's neglect of the agricultural sector as well as running a monolithic oil economy? Why don't we hold the government responsible for not revolutionising the agricultural sector? Are non christians not part of nation building as well?

Asian Tigers, UAE and other developing nations had rapid transformations as a result of the developmental principles they applied. Life is governed by rules, laws and principles, if you abide by them, you'll succeed. Some African nations are embracing developmental principles of massive investment in education and industrialisation while Nigeria is investing in kleptocracy, nepotism and illiteracy.

Christian critics talk as if we'll immediately have good roads, electricity and all other social amenities when tithes are not being paid. They see Christians as the reason why Nigeria's unemployment troop is increasing daily. 

Silicon Valley was started by graduates of Stanford University (such as William Hewlett and David Packard) and today, it is seen as the world headquarters of information technology and hi-tech products. As Havard undergraduates, Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin were able to create facebook in their room. The quality of education offered by American universities made these possible, but Nigeria educational system turn graduates into pop-corn, car wash and beer palour entrepreneurs.

Read my articles "entrepreneurship in Nigeria is a Scam and a multiplier of poverty" Part 1 and Part 2.

https://www.nairaland.com/2983340/entrepreneurship-nigeria-scam-multiplier-poverty

https://www.nairaland.com/3102449/part-2-entrepreneurship-scam-nigeria

More than 40 percent of Nigerian Christians don't attend church at all or attend irregularly. More than thirty percent of Nigerian church goers don't pay tithe. More than sixty percent of "tithers" pay lesser than ten percent of their income as tithe, while many still pay irregularly. I still wonder how a little set of faithfull tithers are being crucified for Nigeria's underdevelopment.

The onus of national development lays on tithers, non-tithers as well as christians and non-christians, especially the leaders in the public sector who are the main policy makers. Nigeria needs someone like Late Lee Kuan Yew of who single-handedly provided the visionary leadership for his country that lacked almost all the natural resources- including water- and transformed Singapore into a great nation.

Orphanages, universities, primary and secondary schools, football clubs, hospitals, skill acquisition centres and many more are what Christians, churches and tithers have invested in, so they should be applauded for their selfless contributions to nation building.

What Nigeria needs presently is to see how we can encourage churches to invest more in projects that can bring rapid transformation to Nigeria. This will be the focus of my next article.‎

Brilliant write up. I can't wait for your next article

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by oneolajire(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
Franking:

Seriously fighting the God of christians, is fighting a lost battle.
Tell your government to rise up to her responsibilities. Enough of blabbling

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by CodeTemplar: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Franking:
How many industries has Zamfara or Kano got. They stifled Christianity and have next to no industries but almajiris and indomie vendor.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by CodeTemplar: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Lmao.
You ignorance is made in Germany. So real and authentic!
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You ignorance is made in Germany. So real and authentic!

grin.
Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by oneolajire(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Brilliant write up. I can't wait for your next article

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Christians, Churches And Tithes Are Not Nigeria's Underdevelopment Problems by oneolajire(m): 6:44am On Jan 28
CAPSLOCKED:

THREAD BY A BLACK MAN, DEFENDING A WHITE MAN'S IMPOSED RELIGION THAT IS NEITHER TRUE NOR CARES ABOUT THE BLACK MAN.

OUR SLAVERY TO THE COLONIAL MASTERS HAS NEVER TRULY ENDED.

What has your own black man religion contributed to the social economic situation of Nigeria? I'll love to see it in a thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell? / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. / Peace And Safety, The Rapture Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.