Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says (39422 Views)

Curvy NYSC Lady Rocks Her Khaki With Swags (see Photos) / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex / I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Saff(f): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

The way I want to lock you down.

Give me an email I can use to reach you.
are you stalking me? You’ve mentioned me 7 times and I’ve not responded

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by ladyF(f): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Let my helper show up soon...
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by martinosi: 12:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Trust me she is lying and just wants to trend

NEXT PLEASE!!

she should show the receipt messages of her bank account....their is no investing without a specific goal in mind
if this is true....

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by iamyoungskid(m): 12:27am On Jul 12, 2018
SEE YOU. ODE LO PE WA NIYEN O
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by iluvpomo(m): 12:46am On Jul 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Who doesn't want free money?
Those that have self respect/worth ....
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Amba555(f): 3:13am On Jul 12, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Must you tell the world what I did for you?
Bros, make I send my accant since you are our mysterious angel grin

Some ladies can lie for Africa sha
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Amba555(f): 3:15am On Jul 12, 2018
ladyF:
Let my helper show up soon...
I am here grin

Send your account details
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Amba555(f): 3:19am On Jul 12, 2018
xoxocandy:
I'm in need of 30k if one kind soul wanna help
Here you have it...with much love grin

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by jacoik(m): 3:37am On Jul 12, 2018
delugajackson:
Small girls with big God. Na them be that.

What manner of generosity could that be? As if you never paid back in kind. You can only decieve a 5year old with that fairy tale of yours!

You won't tell us how he hung your two legs on the fan, and how you were doing splits, scissors and 69. If you want to lie, please make it brief, that's why adverts don't last long.
lolxxxxxxx I swear u no welllll oooo. So advert is lie? Lolzzzzz chisosssss
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by xoxocandy(f): 3:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Amba555:
Here you have it...with much love grin
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
You even gave me extra two. So kind
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by ladyF(f): 4:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Amba555:

I am here grin

Send your account details

Yaaayyy... Let me PM you cheesy
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by vickydevoka(m): 4:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Mruwa1:
there are still good men out there, the man know say suffer dey as a corper
they man no see him follow guy send am money abi
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Cumtroller: 5:58am On Jul 12, 2018
goldcoinhub:
A twitter user narrated how a stranger she met on Twitter paid N10,000 into her account every month for the 1 year during her NYSC programme and he never asked for anything in return, not even to meet up with her.

Her story led to a debate about whether it is possible for a random stranger to perform unsolicited acts of kindness without asking for anything in return.

Some said the Twitter user with the handle @mzgbegborun did not tell the entire story and she must have given him something in return.

Someone even suggested she sent nudes to him in exchange for the monthly stipend. But others argued that it's possible to meet people who do good without expecting anything in return.

This made the lady make another post where she stated how she was disappointed that people would not believe her story of how there are still good people in the world

She wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/stranger-i-never-met-sent-me-n10000-monthly-during-my-nysc-lady-says/

Na so. Stranger that was drilling your hole and pouring akamu inside...
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Azam101: 6:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Pathological liar.
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by missuniverse(f): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2018
very possible
Its happens even here on nairaland
Generous people still exist

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by EternalTruths: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
are you stalking me? You’ve mentioned me 7 times and I’ve not responded

I am wooing you.

Don't act as if you don't know that I got interest in you.

Let's cut the chase.

Give me a WhatsApp contact or email I can reach you with.
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Setaje(f): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Originalsly:

I'm kinda shocked that from the comments....sooo many believe this is not possible. Wow! I know the getting very angry part very well! (Readers...I am not the one referred to above.)

well its just sad that some people have been wired to believe nothing goes for nothing. perhaps I would have been in that category if this man did not help me.

2 Likes

Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2018
if its true then the stranger might just be an uncle or a long lost cousin trying to get into her life.
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by KanwuliaExtra: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Oh gal!
Shine ya eyes and noses!

The man NA YA PAPA! grin

The reason he does not care to meet you! wink

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2018
iluvpomo:
Those that have self respect/worth ....
Lol. Ok
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Originalsly: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Setaje:

well its just sad that some people have been wired to believe nothing goes for nothing. perhaps I would have been in that category if this man did not help me.

True...but now not only can you testify that such people exist. .... but also likely to become one of them.

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by agbonkamen(f): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2018
CoolFreeday:
they are still good guys(like me) out there who doesn't see sex as everything.
bros pls i need your help, help me with 5k grin
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
bros pls i need your help, help me with 5k grin
Isn't ur boss paying you? Or are u fvcking him for free? sad
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by agbonkamen(f): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2018
ceejayx:

yeye person i thought you were a good guy ni
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
yeye person i thought you were a good guy ni
I'm only good in bed tongue hope he's fucking u well sha grin
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by iluvpomo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol. Ok
yup yup ...
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Slimsly100:
One nigga like that who resides in SA would always send me some money while I was in school. Till date, whether I'm black or white I never know. Its POSSIBLE
but wait oooocheesy... Na only the babes for here dey talk about the good news about niggas sending them cash without expecting anything in returncheesy.. What of the guys nacheesy... Wey una? Pls make d guys here come forward and bring good stories about random nigerian ladies that dont know them from adam wey send them money or sponsored them without asking for anything in returncheesy... Cc Randy91,domu1,DonPiiko,FemiEddy,MENZPRIDE,mikejj,potbelly,austyn0 etc make una talk na.

1 Like

Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
ceejayx:

abegi give the babe 5k. U are a nice guy na and besides 5k is nothingcheesy.how much is it in dollars sefcheesy.
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Oh gal!
Shine ya eyes and noses!

The man NA YA PAPA! grin

The reason he does not care to meet you! wink
this babe sharp.na better oil dey ur head socheesy.
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Saff sent me money on my birthday last year, shes the only female that has ever given me a gift
lefulefu:
but wait oooocheesy... Na only the babes for here dey talk about the good news about niggas sending them cash without expecting anything in returncheesy.. What of the guys nacheesy... Wey una? Pls make d guys here come forward and bring good stories about random nigerian ladies that dont know them from adam wey send them money or sponsored them without asking for anything in returncheesy... Cc Randy91,domu1,DonPiiko,FemiEddy,MENZPRIDE,mikejj,potbelly,austyn0 etc make una talk na.
Re: A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
Saff sent me money on my birthday last year, shes the only female that has ever given me a gift
is she a nigerian lady residing in nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Married Men Do This? / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / 14 Valentine Present Ideas For Introverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.