Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG (28514 Views)

Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by osazeeblue01: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
intruxive:
Because PDP is the Devil

Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Belleful: 8:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
the police did well to stop the rally. why go for victory parade when you have not been confirmed as the winner of the election. surely fayose's plan was to curse trouble and blame it on apc
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by perfectface: 8:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
rajiraymond:
Well done job!
Ekiti people need to be released from bondage of that bastard.
has benue and kogi been released from the curse which is Apc?
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by seanfer(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:

The blood and death in the past 3 years is far beyond what was recorded during Nigeria civil war...

So you people were not saying the truth when you guys said 3 million people were killed during the Civil War? Always contradicting themselves
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by intruxive(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=osazeeblue01 post=69290463][/quote]
That he spoke more intelligently than your entire tribesmen undecided
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by truthstands01: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
rajiraymond:
Well done job!
Ekiti people need to be released from bondage of that bastard.

And submit them into the hands of evil, deadly and blood sucking Fulani herdsmen abi? Use your brain.
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Quaddafi29: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
The way and manner apc is going in this country, I am afaid of the future. Look at the names mentioned as the police heads for the elections, you will easily deduce where they come from. We all know that apc led by buhari is linked by ethnic bias while they use some zombies from the south to give the party a human face. I think the UN needs to intervene and stop what looks like a coming lord shed from happening, the fulani herdsmen who took over from boko haram have done enough
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by bibicici(f): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari's counter
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Yankee101: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is Executive recklessness
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Neoteny(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:
That is what happens when a TERRORIST is your President....

He used police terrorists against ekiti people

But Fayose used the army to become governor

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by siaco(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
tobechi74:
have u stop Fulani herdsmen
They will not be proactive against the herdsmen because they obtained permission from them.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by obi58: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Election has not started and they're crying already, I wonder what they're going to do after the election.

You seem to have forgotten quickly the resounding failure of Yahaya Bello's proposed impeachment of Dino when the Kogi people resoundingly chose to express their minds inspite of widespread bribes and all kinds of intimidation.

APC needs to be wise. The manipulation and intimidation is so blatant that it may become counterproductive.

For all the corruption present in the PDP era, opposition parties were given an opportunity to win at the polling booth. If the APC and Fayemi are confident in their campaign, let the votes on Saturday vindicate them.
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by exporttraining: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Do whatever you like. we are voting Eleka as ekiti governor come saturday.
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by rajiraymond(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
truthstands01:

And submit them into the hands of evil, deadly and blood sucking Fulani herdsmen abi? Use your brain.

Is Fayemi a Fulani?
You must be a very stupid and hopeless somebody to tell me that.
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by bluecircle470: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
eyeview:
The apc govt are stupidly playing into the hands of fayose. Fayose has been crying of planned attack by apc using the federal security apparatus. There were many people who believed he was crying wolf where there was none. By this action, they have stupidly played into his hands.
The implications is the renewed resentment of Fayemi's candidature and apc by ekiti people. They better pray it doesn't translate to apathy voting against apc by those who may not necessarily love fayose but want to defend the tenets of democracy being rubbished by buhari

I don't pity Fayose at all, he did and enjoyed same thing in 2014 under Goodluck Jonathan in PDP...... God fire both APC and the rest...
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by godys(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari is really a terrorist. So desperate and heartless. You want to kill everyone that doesn't like your stupid leadership. Shame on you.
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Clinton207: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just tell us you acted as commanded by the presidency.shikina!
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by jbtobsyn(m): 10:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
TheFreeOne:
And your officers had to resort to use of live ammunition to break up a rally

Nigeria has gone to the dogs under Buboo.

SMH
Buhari is mad. The yardstick of measurimg government's performance shouldn't be comparism with past government rather it should be with good countries government. To the zombies,you are all foolish if you compare Buhari with Jonathan,you can't compare Buhari with Trump abi. Mumu idiots.
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Monday60655(m): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
Police said because Ekiti is tensed for that reason PDP will not be allowed to carry out their rally. My candid question goes this way, was Ekiti not tensed when APC had their rally yesterday? Was it carried out in another State?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Awoo88: 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
With all these pro active this police man was mentioning, one will wonder while the killings in some part of this country is not preempt
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Julivas(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
#Ekiti2018. Please take it easy.

Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Jaideyone(m): 5:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Firefire:

The blood and death in the past 3 years is far beyond what was recorded during Nigeria civil war...
lying is your specialty
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Firefire(m): 6:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Jaideyone:
lying is your specialty

Someone that is not informed cannot be objective. Sycophant!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by ORACULUM(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Taraba Adamawa,Jos etc on fire police won't go there ...Na to de fight useless battle..I weep
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by niceay4u101(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Law of Karma, pay back time
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by niceay4u101(m): 7:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Law of karma, pay back time

Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Jaideyone(m): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Firefire:

Someone that is not informed cannot be objective. Sycophant!
lol see who is talking about objectivity.

at least 2.5m people died in the civil war.

are you telling me 2.5m Nigerians have died from insurgency/herdsmen/armed conflicts between 2015 and now? grin

and you claim I'm not objective? you are just another miscreant that likes to play around with figures foolishly
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Firefire(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol see who is talking about objectivity.

at least 2.5m people died in the civil war.

are you telling me 2.5m Nigerians have died from insurgency/herdsmen/armed conflicts between 2015 and now? grin

and you claim I'm not objective? you are just another miscreant that likes to play around with figures foolishly

What is the economic value of 2.5m Nigerians who died during civil war when checked against our GDP or GDP per capita ($ p.a.)? Then compare to losing 25% of same number in the current age?

My friend, life is sacred and the leaders must be proactive to protect lives and properties.

Alhaji Gen. Mohomodu Buhary has FAILED!
Re: Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG by Jaideyone(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Firefire:

What is the economic value of 2.5m Nigerians who died during civil war when checked against our GDP or GDP per capita ($ p.a.)? Then compare to losing 25% of same number in the current age?

My friend, life is sacred and the leaders must be proactive to protect lives and properties.

Alhaji Gen. Mohomodu Buhary has FAILED!
buhahahahaha

if I want to exaggerate I'll say herdsmen have killed 10,000 people in 3yrs, ND millitants killed another 5,000 people, boko haram killed 10,000 and cattle rustlers and STARS killed another 5000.
that's max of 30,000 people.

how is that any close to a civil war situation in which 2.5m people died?

grin you are a good spin doctor but you goofed on this one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LP: Court Nullification Of Alex Otti’s Candidature Too Late – Festus Ogun / UK High Commissioner Explains The £3,000 Visa Bonds / Murder Of Na'allah: Car Found In Niger Republic, 2 Suspects Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.