Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? (1066 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin ... Guys how many times do babes approach you in a year? and how did it end?

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Bintabisiriyu: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Joblessness
Jobfull piglet grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by SenorFax(m): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
I got hit on everyday by Naija problems,
It's been bothering me but I think they are into me.
Been receiving series of come-overs from the system but all in vain
Even Sars are sending me love letter for Group Intimacy but they fail.
Herdsmen wanted a distant relationship but I refused.
Many of my friends are married to unemployment but I do pray for their divorce.
Pls help, before Yahoo-Yahoo eye me die.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Caring0(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
If you mean by ladies. They only stare at me like they want to eat me but some of them never really made and special move, they just look at me and smile me know say they want my attention but I just ignore. If you cannot come and tell me you like me and you want to do corner corner. Aunty. You will die there.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by BanigoCharlesP(m): 7:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Caring0:
If you mean by ladies. They only stare at me like they want to eat me but some of them never really made and special move, they just look at me and smile me know say they want my attention but I just ignore. If you cannot come and tell me you like me and you want to do corner corner. Aunty. You will die there.

Lol... Thought it was only me
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Caring0(m): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
BanigoCharlesP:

Lol... Thought it was only me

Lol nor mind them jawe. Na so their life be. Always thinking they deserve everything.

Even when you they date them, them go they wait for you most of the time to imitate conversations either by calling or texting them.

I tell my ex babe, you go reach menupause if you continue to expect say na me go they hit you up every time.

Nonsense
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Caring0:
What if they were looking at your Big head, or K-leg or Black Igbo lips or bow leg or monkey nose or Ugly face and smiling because they look funny which is why they haven't approached you yet.

As for me, I'm not the finest, but the baddest... I get unlimited pussies for free because I understand the body languages and actions of the hoes.. So therefore I get hit on by body languages approach from ladies everyday that leads to _fuck.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Caring0(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
jboy73:

What if they were looking at your Big head, or K-leg or Black Igbo lips or bow leg or monkey nose or Ugly face and smiling because they look funny which is why they haven't approached you yet.

As for me, I'm not the finest, but the baddest... I get unlimited pussies for free because I understand the body languages and actions of the hoes.. So therefore I get hit on by body languages approach from ladies everyday that leads to _fuck.

Uhmmmm

I don't like casual Bleep. But thanks.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Bluezy13(m): 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
jboy73:

On a social platform, they portray fearlessness, authority and alpha right.

But in reality, they are as timid as a retracting snail's tentacles when touched.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Bluezy13:

On a social platform, they portray fearlessness, authority and alpha right.

But in reality, they are as timid as a retracting snail's tentacles when touched.
You will never know my dear friend.
Until we meet in reality.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Bluezy13(m): 12:16am On Jul 12, 2018
jboy73:
You will never know my dear friend. Until we meet in reality.
Perhaps...
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 12, 2018
None, however in my case I've been told I'm pretty clueless, I'm always thinking so I can't tell who is staring at me, I won't notice, naija wahala got a nigg.a depressed.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2018
If every lady is like me, no one will approach y'all.
Re: Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? by IamPlato(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018

It Takes Great Boldness for Girls To Do That

(1) (Reply)

I Cried This Morning After What Happened. Nigeria Baby Doll Bob Risky / Get Naked Before You Marry! / 5 Types Of Kiss And What They Actually Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.