Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) (34703 Views)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Nigerian Man Does Naming Ceremony For His Dog (Photo, Video) / Man Buries His Dog In Style In Anambra State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Correctbae2: 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
People are not only celebrating humans birthdays, they now celebrate dog birthday. Nigerian Man, Ekeoma Chimex Richard took to Facebook to celebrate his Dog birthday. According to his post, his dog is more than a pet, things changed in their lives from the moment they had the dog. He decorated the dog with balloons and served it pepper soup.

His post:

You are more than just a pet - you are my jogging buddy, my alarm clock, my chief security officer, my furniture destroyer, and my territorial defender. The moment you walked into our lives, everything has changed. Although my compound has been messier, I have never been more relaxed, knowing that you are looking out for us. Thank you buddy. Happy birthday the Avenger.

https://correct.com.ng/the-money-you-spend-on-a-girlfriend-has-no-spiritual-value-to-bless-you-focus-on-your-mum-till-you-marry-reno-omokiri-advices-young-men/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Correctbae2: 6:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
More pictures

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Peppersoup eating peppersoup.......... angry

278 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmm igbo man i sure say e dey use the dog do juju

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Seanpizzy10: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wizkid Beats His Girl Tiwa Savage As They Fight Over The Hottest Between Them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrFb8Pxoo9c

Davido's Mood After Drake And Wizkid Came Closer As They Make New Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKCdVLz4TEc
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by naughtyendowed(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by mummyson26(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
D dog dey enjoy oo

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
Peppersoup eating peppersoup.......... angry
I tell you.

I love dog meat alot, I can kill for it.

Since the beginning of this year, I have bought up to 15 dogs for slaughter.

The taste and palm wine is heaven on Earth

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by dubemnaija: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
forreelinc:

Mugu

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
"Get these rope and balloons the fûck out of me and let me eat in peace Geez!"
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7398140_img20180711182829418_jpeg2498933d702c4dcb817d408e5a466cf2

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by abike12(f): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
some people should not have internet access...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Kneephy(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
Eh Eh ooo, wishing an animal that can't appreciate your social media post for the so called birthday and you expect me to believe you have sense??

The dog you are wishing does not even have a clue, so what's now the point...... Oti ya were

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by nereiskc(m): 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
front page. 1st time
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
DOGS: A MAN'S BEST FRIEND

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
You no invite fellow dogs?

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Adebowhales(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
But money good
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by teaj007(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oniranu tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Adebowhales(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
post=69288127:
DOGS: A MAN'S BEST FRIEND

Always online... Are you jobless?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Igbo men and stinginess he could not bake cake grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
forreelinc:

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I tell you.

Haahahahah!! Baba oooo!! The animal rights activists will soon come for you........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by blackaxe78: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
I tell you.

Believe or not, If you ever will depart earth, a metallic object will be taking you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Adebowhales:

kingsfire:

Funny thing is you're always online to notice he's always online.
Jobless hypocrite

END OF DISCUSSION.
Thanks for the heads up man!
He keeps wondering!
We keep getting the alerts cheesy!
Abracadabra.....the more he sees, the less he understands wink!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by shigoslim(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
I love pet ... I can't wait to settle down and have one with me. Feed dog for 3 days it will never forget you for 3 years , feed human being for 3 years you will be forgotten in 3 days . Irony of life .... but absolute fact.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by kingsfire: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Adebowhales:

Funny thing is you're always online to notice he's always online.
Jobless hypocrite

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Mijolnir(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
That man na big fool him be.. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by adebayoggt(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pet section cont usually get FP .
SEUN thank you ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by mhizcovy(f): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
This made my day..hillarious
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Adebowhales(m): 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
kingsfire:
Funny thing is you're always online to notice he's always online. Jobless hypocrite
Everybody hia is jobless.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Dog's Birthday In A Special Way (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
I love dogs. Who will surprise me with one?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link / 5-Year-Old Girl Attacked By 3 Dogs Dies / I Released 9 Dogs To Be Sold From The Cage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.