Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad (89068 Views)

Woman Raped & Paraded Unclad On The Street In Pakistan, Cries For Help! / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by brightahia(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Enugu girls dem like to do, to do, to do
even their backside be like tools, like tools, like tools

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by rex444(m): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Its easy for us to establish an atmosphere for pointing fingers and blaming .... For once why cant we just act civil in this country for crying out loud?? After,we will say its the government.... Must you beat and make a mockery of two former love birds who decided to not let the society take a toll on them ? Why not just quietly pack your bags or let her pack hers and one person leaves in happiness....

9 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by afongha: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
See how the woman be like man sef
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2018
That man on blue and blue his hand is holding something...
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Wot a monumental shame 4 the lady and all she stands for, with this she can not even move freely within the society and na situation like this that results to depression b4 u know it na suicide well I pray it doesn't results to that

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Soulsymbol99: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Hw without sin be the first.........

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by mckazzy(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Aawe, o feran iwokuwo grin grin grin

Donald95:
I don't like when you people post pics, you will cover the thing with marker

Let me go and watch the video first ayam comming
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by badman007(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2018
But it was just sex.

A natural thing, no?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by daddyyoung: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2018
private property turned public netflix lol

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by MrCork: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Britishcoins:
Wonders shall never end ooo.

Everyday for a thief but one day for the owner. This is happening live In Amokwe village in Oduma the largest town in Aninri LGA of Enugu state.

A married man in broad daylight leaved his village all the way to Amokwe to sleep with another man's wife.
He was apprehended by the neighborhood who alerted the husband. Due to anger and frustration , the man almost chop off his manhood. He was seriously beaten by the community.

Both the man and the woman was caught unclad.
Dailyinfo learnt that, they were lovers before the lady got married .

According to the community leaders, they said this the first time such abomination will be happening in the community.

The pictures are already been circulated in the social media.

The worst is that this is happening in my home town Oduma.
Very bad....
More details later

Source http://www.dailyinfo.ga/2018/07/a-married-woman-caught-pant-down-with.html?m=1

...she definately 100000000% look like Hisduchess from nairaland. ..I swaar that's Hisduchess. ...they have the same nyansh shape!! ((Shake my head )) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by brownhawk: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2018
How many times have I read some mumus say ibo women are decent. But the fact is that as far as sluttery is concerned, ibo women comes first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Innocent112(m): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
lollo

A married man in broad daylight leaved his village?

which kind English be this op?
Mr perfect must you quote his English
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by holluphemydavid(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2018
dingbang:
Buhari will now be blamed for this .. Nonsense
b4 unko.do u wnt to be blame instead? shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by zomby(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2018
This action of the people is simply barbaric, uncivilized and ridiculous.
Let the husband of the married woman deal with her, while the wife of the married man also deals with him.

Married folks getting caught pants down shouldn’t be the people’s business; people shouldn’t have the rights to punish them.
No one should support the action of these Hippocrates...they are all criminals.

Period!

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by sisisioge: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Sheet! These crowd is craazy mehn! Hian! Wetin them do! Double hian! Wetin dem steal? Forrkedup group of hypocrites! Whew!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by GeoOla25(m): 11:53am On Jul 12, 2018
this both Adult conset $ex ...this act of unclading them is so barbaric ...Nigeria should desist from such act!

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Just imagine the shame, yet some of the people taunting them are criminals embarassed

This is jungle justice but they deserve it sha grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by richcasey: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2018
These barbaric hypocrites. This is the problem with Nigeria. They are the first to chastise moslems for practising sharia and now this. These people are adults why should they parade and beat them publicly. IWhat's wrong with Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Antipob777(f): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Igbo ladies are too cheap, ugly, shapeless and oloshos.

Mtcheeeerw

6 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Idiotic Enugu people. I'm sure some of those parading the woman have freestyled at some point with a married person .

Very backward peeps. At most, you divorce her. Why take away her dignity?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Innocent112(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Amaokww in aninri lga in enugu state
Let me call village now and confirm the story I'm coming
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Iamgrey5(m): 11:57am On Jul 12, 2018
I don't support this at all, men cheat as often as women, but never get such reception.

Nonetheless, I don't support the lady too

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Shampoo77: 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
No matter what, no sensible man will allow anyone to parade his wife naked before the public even if he will not marry her again. What a rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Cyriloha(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
thesicilian:
A gentleman or lady is one who has not been caught.

Sincerely your right

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Radical2(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2018
fools most they strip her.wicked people,when thief catch thief.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Vested(m): 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
OP, contact me so I can handle proofreading for your articles on your blog.
I can assist you at an affordable rate. You don't have to write articles with so much blunder for the public. That's sacrilege. grin
I'm serious with my offer.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by aribisala0(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ebola Amaka
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by flexy7(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
see what unfaithfulness has cause them.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Patrioticooduan: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
How is it their business? This country get many sick people
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by pansophist(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Cheating doesn’t warrant such public humiliation. The husband that was cheated on will now have to live with a woman that has been publicly paraded nakedly, with pictures trending online.

If she has kids, it would be a shame to see their mum reduced to this. He could have just divorce her and let her be. No one has authority over the other. Such a shame.
Re: Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad by Hisduchess(f): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

...she definately 100000000% look like Hisduchess from nairaland. ..I swaar that's Hisduchess. ...they have the same nyansh shape!! ((Shake my head )) undecided

who is this broke ass nigga? mrcork please have we met before. do u serve food at McDonald's cos I can't remember ever meeting a short man like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy With Police Plate Number On His Benz Gets Arrested / Police Arrest 30-Year-Old Man For Raping 75-Year-Old Woman In Anambra (Photo) / 6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.