Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin (46007 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election / Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo / RCCG Denies Letter To Fayose Recognising Deji Ogunsakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin by newoffer: 7:14am On Jul 12, 2018
BAILMONEY:
THIS LETTER WAS DOCTORED BY YORUBA MUSLIMS. CONGRATS TO ISHAQ AKINTOLA FOR DIVIDING YORUBAS ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE.

WE ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR SUICIDE BOMBERS TO START THEIR HOLY WAR.

Yoruba don't like to die. I wait too
Re: RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin by kristonium(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2018
eenai:
I am a member of RCCG but I condemn this letter totally. Such a letter is not necessary and only help in dividing us as a people along religious line. There is no wisdom in this .
The RCCG HQ should come out and dissociate itself from this absurdity and sanction those behind it.
So as a member of RCCG you believed a letter of such magnitude could emanate from an RCCG parish?
Does a parish have the power to transmit letter to the governor? Did you read the letter at all?
RCCG could never have transmitted such letter brotherly!
That letter was politically doctored!
Re: RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin by MENELIK11: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2018
BAILMONEY:
THIS LETTER WAS DOCTORED BY YORUBA MUSLIMS. CONGRATS TO ISHAQ AKINTOLA FOR DIVIDING YORUBAS ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE.

WE ARE PATIENTLY WAITING FOR SUICIDE BOMBERS TO START THEIR HOLY WAR.

Osu Jew, please concentrate on the grades of Osus from Anambra to Ebonyi and report back on their status. The great Yorubas have been coexisting peacefully since when your Osu fathers were still living in caves and it will continue to be like that forever. Yorubas are not responsible for your Osutic Status.

NB. MOD: You can delete this one as well and leave the terrible ones thrown by the Osus against the Yorubas for us to appreciate your level of bias, but then it will keep coming as long as the Erosion land dwellers refuse to mind their business. Regards.
Re: RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin by RexTramadol1: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2018
Why appreciation Fayose and not Eleka

Redeem sef.
Re: RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin by Lufthansa: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2018
People can be funny. When does RCCG delves into politics. Even coming to the open to thanking the governor. Why can't RCCG advise the governor not to use a xtian-xtian ticket when he approached them or rather be silent about the matter.

Tommorow, same RCCG will come out ranting no muslim-muslim ticket.

This is one of the reasons I don't take these so called clerics serious when they talk for they do not practice Wat they preach.

It's even funny the stupid Fayose didn't see anything bad in it. If it were the other way round you will hear him shout first. Governor bigots! RCCG bigots!

As much as I am not against members doing politics. I will start taking RCCG serious only if she rebukes the parish for openly dabbling into politics.

Babygiwa:
I thought Fayose said the man is a Muslim.

So a Christian Christian ticket without considering the Muslim population.

Bloody bigoted liar!
Re: RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
givan:
Is it not the same RCCG that produced Osibade? What has the RCCG done about the attempt of the government he's part of to re-loot abacha's loot??
excuse bro, what has the name of church got to do with the party/candidate? Does the church campaign for Osinbajo? why can't you separate a religious from the candidate? Are you intimidated by the church's success? Intimidated by its influence? Men, Gotta hell or hug transformer!
Re: RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin by mechanics(m): 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wise man.
Re: RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin by skolawale(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
lereinter:

how

the 200naira, 2cup of rice he shares na only christians he gives abi

did u serve in his palour

we both serve there... Goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Donald Duke's Campaign Poster (Photoshopped Photo) / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Fayose Empowers Woman With Grinding Machine In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.