Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) (33483 Views)

Thug Almost Killed In Okota, Rescued By Police (Photos) / Okorocha: How I Was Attacked By Thugs, Imo Government House Police / Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by profbayo: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Now Fayose is doing the Neymar challenge all because he wants cheap pity from the masses... Anything that will curb his sheer stupidity is welcm.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by ChangetheChange: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mynd44:

This is actually outside the governor's house so……

What fucckking difference does that make?

I know u are happy about the madness exhibited by The Buhari led Armed forces today in Ekiti, pray such madness doesn't befall u or ur family in 2019

What happened today in Ekiti is tranny of the highest order and a fundamental infringement of freedom of movement of Nigerian citizens

Hate it or love it. Democracy has gone to the dogs under Buhari

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
sandra50:

Fayose God is with you..they have come lie as usual but we know them now.buhari your days are numbered.
?
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Hillzy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
All along I knew Fayose was acting. Was he the only one around when they teargas the govt house

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
From the video i saw, Fayose is only whipping up unnecessary sympathy. He is a jackass
Just wait till Saturday evening for the real cry Fayose go cry .
Fayose the town crier cheesy
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by damlawrence101: 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
I HOPE 1 DAY DIS WILL HAPPEN TO UR FATHER IN THE NAME OF POLITICS
papoudaupolos:
I was very happy to see Fayose carrying like that wallahi.
It gave me joy and I wish him more in life.

Police if you didn't do it I hope you ll do it.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Igbodicool(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Have I seen a police man saying the truth? Satanooooo Policeooooo PDPoooooo APCoooooo All na bloody liars.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

typical!
What gladdens a Muslim more than to see a Christian cry?
Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by easyfem(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
I knw right from time ... Its was propaganda , bloggers and work of enemy of the state .... Fayose love to read his name on the news all time .... Just imagine fayose becomes Nigeria president as he claim and today video is display

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
damlawrence101:
tongue
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

I was waiting for this day long long before I swear and today here it's.
I felt like I paid off a huge debt.
Fayose and every Bigot like him offend me in this country, by the way they keep deceiving the gullibles
I swear you’re not alone.
The thing dy sweet me well well.
Make FFK and the rest dy prepare for their own turn.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Awoleesu:
typical!
Satisfied?
AnyHow yu saw it. And hope it pains u

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by greatman247(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You must be related to lai Muhammad

Get off my mention. You Fayose wannabe don't like it when someone hold contrary views or opinions. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions. Everyone cant like what you like or support who you support always. Get that clear. This is public forum I can say whatever I like, I no hold you make u no say whatever you feel. Its free world.

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Awoleesu:
typical!
Satisfied?
bla bla bla .
Stop spewing trash .
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bless God you're alive able and agile to witness the day tongue tongue

papoudaupolos:

I was waiting for this day long long before I swear and today here it's.
I felt like I paid off a huge debt.
Fayose and every Bigot like him offend me in this country, by the way they keep deceiving the gullibles

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
damlawrence101:
Did he tell you his father is into politics?
So many nonsense person go see on Nairaland sha.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

"Those who continue to praise terrorist buhari and his goons for all their unending acts of evil against Nigerians simply because they either belong to the same religion, party or tribe with him must know that buhari will not be in aso rock for ever. It is democracy that is being annihilated again by this same man whose actions have been tormenting Nigeria since 1966, 1983 and 2015... it is FAYOSE today, it will be somebody else today. Buhari is tormenting Nigeria and needs to be stopped. This man will push this country into a war."

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

. Go back to school sir... Don't kill us with grammar claiming mistake grin

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
ChangetheChange:

What fucckking difference does that make?

I know u are happy about the madness exhibited by The Buhari led Armed forces today in Ekiti, pray such madness doesn't befall u or ur family in 2019

What happened today in Ekiti is tranny of the highest order and a fundamental infringement of freedom of movement of Nigerian citizens

Hate it or love it. Democracy has gone to the dogs under Buhari
Gibberish as usual .
One small thing like this .
Dem go start to mention how evil will befall you and your family .
Grow up nd get sense fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by elmodee7(m): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mynd44:

thanks. outside govt house. let's face it ifayose had plans to forment trouble and the police had realisable Intel. however The police were civil and acted accordingly.

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by CharlotteFlair: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Of course you will be happy. No doubt the tears of the people of middle belt whose loved ones have been slaughtered like chickens by Fulani also gives you orgasm. One day it will be your turn to cry.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by GworoChewinMaga: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
papoudaupolos:

[/s]

Even if you hate Fayose with every fiber in your body what you should remember is that Fayose is the Governor of Ekiti.

The Police did not disgrace Fayose, they disgraced the people of Ekiti and by extension all Yorubas.

Think

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
yungchivvy:
. Go back to school sir... Don't kill us with grammar claiming mistake grin
Forget school I can't waste my time on that nonsense.
If u can't understand me then , I don't even know ur existance
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
[s][/s]

Even if you hate Fayose with every fiber in your body what you should remember is that Fayose is the Governor of Ekiti.

The Police did not disgrace Fayose, they disgraced the people of Ekiti and by extension all Yorubas.

Think
Will you shut up there Mr goro
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Sharpshooota: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
greatman247:

Get off my mention. You Fayose wannabe don't like it when someone hold contrary views or opinions. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinions. Everyone cant like what you like or support who you support always. Get that clear. This is public forum I can say whatever I like, I no hold you make u no say whatever you feel. Its free world.

Safe journey

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by papoudaupolos: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
CharlotteFlair:
Of course you will be happy. No doubt the tears of the people of middle belt whose loved ones have been slaughtered like chickens by Fulani also gives you orgasm. One day it will be your turn to cry.
Really
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by GworoChewinMaga: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
papoudaupolos:

Will you shut up there Mr goro
[/s]

One day it will extend to your father's compound and you will cheer the Awusa soja as he beats your old man.

This isn't a curse! It is the path you chose.
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Lomprico2: 8:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mynd44:

Fayose said they "laid siege" at d government house, the dullard illiterate police are saying they did not "invade" the government house.

Laying siege is different from invading mr 44 undecided
Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
How l wish the police can invade the killer herdsmen in Benue and tear gas them

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Invade Ekiti Government House - Police (photos) by greatman247(m): 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
4601CE:

Just wait till Saturday evening for the real cry Fayose go cry .
Fayose the town crier cheesy

Lol. Yes his cup is filled. He thinks na to deceive him go take win election? The people don wise. He keeps claiming man of the people and yet did not pay salary. The people have been waiting to pay him back. Saturday is almost here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) / Wike Pays Condolence Visit To NYSC On Death Of Corps Member (Photos) / Was Governor Wike Sleeping At State Banquet? (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.