Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,388 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Vacancy For A Well Paid Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For A Well Paid Job (1271 Views)

Is A Security Job Supposed To Be A Low Paid Job / Why Are Teachers Not Well Paid?? / Where To Get A Daily Paid Job In Lagos? Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please guys i need help with cleaner janitor job, I don't mind if its 20k salary
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please guys God will bless you o.
I don't mind the amount I am willing to work
I stay at lagos mainland
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please poverty have hit me hard, i am currently running out of money, in this lagos and I don't want to beg.
I need a job as soon as possible
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please i know my helper is here, please sir any job you can give me to take lick oil i will appreciation
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
I am tired of staying at home idly and i don't want to steal. God bless you as you epp me to find work.
Even if you don't have, once if you know who have vacancy or who knows who have or you need a cleaner just call me
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Profwriter(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
I am tired of staying at home idly and i don't want to steal. God bless you as you epp me to find work.
Even if you don't have, once if you know who have vacancy or who knows who have or you need a cleaner just call me

People who don't have a job don t go stealing.

They learn a skill.

Go and learn
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by funvickky26: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
you will never see people that will help you as if you want to tarnish my imagine in jesus name....i regretted giving stupid man like you my number.
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lawrence5 if God no punish you u no go stop quoting me, i go swear for you oo.
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lawrence5 if God no punish you u no go stop quoting me, i go swear for you oo
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lawrence5 if God no punish you u no go stop quoting me, i go swear for you o
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lawrence5 if God no punish you u no go stopp quoting me
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lawrence5 stop quoting me
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by Bintabisiriyu: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lawrence5 stop stop quoting me, blorry modafucka
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by funvickky26: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
please this useless man just insult me now beware of him is a very stupid man.
Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by excanny: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
funvickky26:
you will never see people that will help you as if you want to tarnish my imagine in jesus name....i regretted giving stupid man like you my number.

Can you state clearly what happened between you two?

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For A Well Paid Job by funvickky26: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
thank you for that,i saw his post severally here and i seriously believe he needs a job,so i gave him my number to call me which he did,he started asking me question related to the work and how much is the pay i told him politely that am not the HR of the company that he can just walk him and negotiate with the HR i told him to check my previous post that i posted it that we need a office assistant in our company that is how he started all this rubbish talk that am a scammer,am explaining this cos this is a social media and i don't want any issue for my company at all....seriously i personally am damn confused with this kind of attitude i regretted giving him my number in first instant.

(1) (Reply)

Sites For Jobs In Nigeria / Intercont,oceanic,pz / 13:52pm-intercontinental Group Time For 25 Billion(?) Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.