Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? (753 Views)

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? / Can A 22 Year Old Guy Date A 27 Year Old Lady With A Child / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by Bencolink: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Please air your Opinions.

IS IT RIGHT FOR A GUY TO DATE A DAUGHTER OF A MAN HE RESPECTS SO MUCH?
Re: Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
The relationship would eventually fail

The pressure and expectations will be unbelievable.
Re: Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
My boss thought i wanted to karma him with his own blood, he tells me all his Sexcapades. He is afraid lol, he values and respects me a lot tho.
Re: Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by Oyindidi(f): 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yes, without is peepee
Re: Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by sainty2k3(m): 10:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
No problem. Just know that your Job ends when you end your relationship smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by Homeboiy: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
I did it and it wasn't funny
Re: Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by dingbang(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2018
Never try it.... But only do when you resign..
Re: Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
If you have the confidence to perform under close scrutiny. You will also need a spare job.
Re: Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes, without is peepee
What if the daughter wants the peepee cool
Re: Can A Guy Date A Daughter Of His Boss? by Oyindidi(f): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
TOPCRUISE:

What if the daughter wants the peepee cool
Let him hid it from hergrin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Overly Depressed / Tonto Dikeh Professes Love To Bobrisky As They Step Out In Black / American Woman Married For 18 Years Set To Dump Her Husband For A Kenyan Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.