Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (37261 Views)

NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time And Full-time / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Tomoyayi(m): 10:52am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

I don't actually discuss an obvious, bomoi was active when she applied and was released by tsiga. Exemption letters are released at the end of the service year, you don't get it immediately it is granted, you will have to wait for the service to end.

You don't have an answer, stop oscillating.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Emmanuel1903:
now that it is clear that she pays to get her certificate, can she now go unpunish. and with what you said we can all be paying to get certificate because kemi adeosun did such act

Yes na , if you have your way. Everything is possible in Nigeria with money in your pocket.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Emmanuel1903: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Now you get it. it is very obvious that she paid for her to be exempted coz she was just 22 when she applied but believe me it's happening every year.

The certificate is genuine, every noise is all about bad politics.
is paying for a certificate legal according to the constitution of the land? and is paying for a certificate not a crime? if its a crime then she should be punish, and if its not a crime then why are we now disturbing our self on attending nysc.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Tomoyayi:

You don't have an answer, stop oscillating.

What else do you need? brigd gen Yusuf bomoi was active when she applied and she got the certificate in brigd gen tsiga regime.

Stop showcasing your ignorance, exemption letters are not released immediately it gets approved.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2018
Emmanuel1903:
is paying for a certificate legal according to the constitution of the land? and is paying for a certificate not a crime? if its a crime then she should be punish, and if its not a crime then why are we now disturbing our self on attending nysc.

That's the issue we should be discussing and not a fake story. Besides Nysc thing is just a sham.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by brainworkng: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
You are sick upstairs...did u go to school.at all, definitely you didnt pass through the NYSC process, because if you do u will know better rather than commenting rubbish
almajiri101:
Liar and incompetent man, says who NySC don't issue exemption letter to corp members below 30? One need to present reasons for an exemption and your reasons will be investigated, if genuine and convincing, Nysc would definitely grant your application.

Secondly, exemptions are done through applications and i have seen people who paid money to exempt, the certificates were not given to them until the end of the service year. This mumu man is nothing but a stupid liar.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Eruditor: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2018
The man is a liar.

Deiziani had the same issue in her time and she presented a certificate she got "by exemption" even though she initially graduated when she was younger than 31. Now the same issue is generating ruckus in the media space.

It is politically motivated.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

What you don't know, you don't know.

I don't actually discuss an obvious, bomoi was active when she applied and was released by tsiga. Exemption letters are released at the end of the service year, you don't get it immediately it is granted, you will have to wait for the service to end.

There are things you think are reasonable but actually they are not.
If we are to go with your reason(which I know is a fabrication), why is it that her own had a different name from others that were also exempted that same year and set/batch.
Moreover,
According to law, I said by "law", these are the only conditions which can get you an exemption letter...

''In accordance with the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) it is stipulated that;
"With effect from 1st August, 1985, a person shall NOT be called upon to serve in the service corps if, at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification" :
• He is over the age of thirty years...
• He has served in the Armed Forces of the Federation or the Nigeria Police for a period of more than 9 months; or
• He is a member of staff of any of the following:
• The Nigerian Security Organization or
• The SSS or
• The National Intelligence Agency or
• The Defence Intelligence Service.
• He has been conferred with any National Honour.

Tell me which of these category can you place her?

2 Likes

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
brainworkng:
You are sick upstairs...did u go to school.at all, definitely you didnt pass through the NYSC process, because if you do u will know better rather than commenting rubbish

Counter my post constructively.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

There are things you think are reasonable but actually they are not.
If we are to go with your reason(which I know is a fabrication), why is it that her own had a different name from others that were also exempted that same year and set/batch.
Moreover,
According to law, I said by "law", these are the only conditions which can get you an exemption letter...

''In accordance with the National Youth Service Corps Decree 1993 section 2 subsection (1) it is stipulated that;
"With effect from 1st August, 1985, a person shall NOT be called upon to serve in the service corps if, at the date of graduation or obtaining his diploma or other professional qualification" :
• He is over the age of thirty years...
• He has served in the Armed Forces of the Federation or the Nigeria Police for a period of more than 9 months; or
• He is a member of staff of any of the following:
• The Nigerian Security Organization or
• The SSS or
• The National Intelligence Agency or
• The Defence Intelligence Service.
• He has been conferred with any National Honour.

Tell me which of these category can you place her?

Stop believing all those jagons, you will know better if you have been to any orientation camps. All those poo don't work, everything is all about money.

There are over 40yrs in Nysc camp and and there are many under 30yrs getting their exemption letters.

It is happening every year, the system is rotten. If you have your money, you can get yourself a genuine and VC approved OAU degree certificate.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by Tomoyayi(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

What else do you need? brigd gen Yusuf bomoi was active when she applied and she got the certificate in brigd gen tsiga regime.

Stop showcasing your ignorance, exemption letters are not released immediately it gets approved.

It was signed months after He left the post, so you are saying the certificate was taken to him to sign because he was in charge when the exemption was applied for or He signed it down without getting approval.

You're the ignorant one.
It's now very obvious you don't know what you're saying.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Tomoyayi:

It was signed months after He left the post, so you are saying the certificate was taken to him to sign because he was in charge when the exemption was applied for or He signed it down without getting approval.

You're the ignorant one.
It's now very obvious you don't know what you're saying.

When was the application and when was he replaced? Feed yourself with genuine info and stop relying on cooked ones by mischievous politicians.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Stop believing all those jagons, you will know better if you have been to any orientation camps. All those poo don't work, everything is all about money.

There are over 40yrs in Nysc camp and and there are many under 30yrs getting their exemption letters.

It is happening every year, the system is rotten. If you have your money, you can get yourself a genuine and VC ascent OAU degree certificate.

You know you have to change or improve this your way of reasoning that anyone who has a contrary opinion to yours on this issue has never been to NYSC camp before...

but they didn't go against the law, tho they may be above 30 according to you but their documents are in line with the requirements, on their D.O.B, their age is below 30 and so on.

And again you didn't answer my question on why her* exemption letter(the one in circulation) have a different DG name and signature from the rest.
That's a different case from that of Kemi, I hope you know?

At the bolded, is it the proper way of doing things. just because some are doing it, everyone have to so it, right?
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

When was the application and when was he replaced? Feed yourself with genuine info and stop relying on cooked ones by mischievous politicians.

I think you need that genuine information more. ..

You keep trying to Arrow the truth just to backup what is bad. The certificate(the circulated one) is illegal and there is nothing you can do to change that fact
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by jejeman: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:
Liar and incompetent man, says who NySC don't issue exemption letter to corp members below 30? One need to present reasons for an exemption and your reasons will be investigated, if genuine and convincing, Nysc would definitely grant your application.

Secondly, exemptions are done through applications and i have seen people who paid money to exempt, the certificates were not given to them until the end of the service year. This mumu man is nothing but a stupid liar.
Ur case is serious
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

You know you have to change or improve this your way of reasoning that anyone who has a contrary opinion to yours on this issue has never been to NYSC camp before...

but they didn't go against the law, tho they may be above 30 according to you but their documents are in line with the requirements, on their D.O.B, their age is below 30 and so on.

And again you didn't answer my question on why her* exemption letter(the one in circulation) have a different DG name and signature from the rest.
That's a different case from that of Kemi, I hope you know?

At the bolded, is it the proper way of doing things. just because some are doing it, everyone have to so it, right?

That means you have a comprehension problem, your major problem is you place so much trust on everything you see on media. Have you seen any of her mate who counter her cert, except the pics circulating online?

Brigd tsiga is alive to testify and there are records and data base. She had requirements that qualifies her for exemption, what you guyz should be discussing is how come she got exempted at that age which is very possible with rotten system.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by kpaofame: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Exemptions are not done in schools, you will have to go to Nysc headquarter in abj with your credentials and a form will be giving to you to state your reasons for exemption. This is Nigeria, they do it easily with some amount of money. That stupid man should go and sit down

Even if it is done according to what the man said and the act establishing NYSC it is a criminal act to do so... and whatever you say now means you are supporting criminality...
It is like Nigeria Police that claim that Bail is Free, or people who help to get license (in Absentia) for you by just paying a fee... It is Wrong...
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by NaMe4: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
Kemi is a gonner.

The Cabal wants her out and this is why...

Similar issue played out with the former NIA boss.

Nigerians have to keep sentiments aside and use their brains!
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

I think you need that genuine information more. ..

You keep trying to Arrow the truth just to backup what is bad. The certificate(the circulated one) is illegal and there is nothing you can do to change that fact

You are free to use word illegal because she must have paid to get exempted but calling it fake is what i'm opposing here.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by DeOTR: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Every students have their own reasons for an exemption, whether false or real and these things are done for free.
If the reason is none of those stated in the acts, she will still be in soup even if the certificate came from the right source.
Even if you have a terminal ailment or physically challenged, the best NYSC could do is redeploy you to a place of your choice.
I was mobilized just about the same time she was faking her exemption certificate. I had to defer my admission to continue my studies in Norway. A lot of people have the money and know the right people necessary to do national service in absentia, but chose to do the right thing.
I guess she didn't bother to offer herself for service until she needs the certificate for government appointments, that's why she got an unmerited exemption. It doesn't work that way. We demand to know who issued that certificate and on what ground.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2018
kpaofame:

Even if it is done according to what the man said and the act establishing NYSC it is a criminal act to do so... and whatever you say now means you are supporting criminality...
It is like Nigeria Police that claim that Bail is Free, or people who help to get license (in Absentia) for you by just paying a fee... It is Wrong...

I'm not supporting anything but trying to enlighten those calling it fake, it's not fake cert, it's real as God.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by oluplus(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Exemptions are not done in schools, you will have to go to Nysc headquarter in abj with your credentials and a form will be giving to you to state your reasons for exemption. This is Nigeria, they do it easily with some amount of money. That stupid man should go and sit down

When you pay for something that is meant to be free, then something is wrong. I understand you may want to fast track it though, you are not certain due process is followed. Any NYSC staff can arrange the excmeption certificate for you even within their Office premises, but that still does not make it genuine
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2018
DeOTR:

If the reason is none of those stated in the acts, she will be still be in soup even if the certificate came from the right source.
Even you have a terminal ailment or physically challenged, the best NYSC could do is redeploy you to a place of your choice.
I was mobilized just about the same time she was faking her exemption certificate. I had to defer my admission to continue my studies in Norway. A lot of people have the money and know the right people necessary to do national service in absentia, but chose to do the right thing.
I guess she didn't bother to offer herself for service until she needs the certificate for government appointments, that's why she got an unmerited exemption. It doesn't work that way. We demand to know who issued that certificate and on what ground.

That is the issue we should be discussing and not fake story. She must have paid somebody to be exempted and many people are still doing it, the system is rotten.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by vertueptime: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

Wait if u dnt apply , ie by filling the forms etc in ur skl, hw will nysc know u are available for service, is that not same as application? The man is jst talking
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:57am On Jul 12, 2018
oluplus:

When you pay for something that is meant to be free, then something is wrong. I understand you may want to fast track it though, you are not certain due process is followed. Any NYSC staff can arrange the excmeption certificate for you even within their Office premises, but that still does not make it genuine

That's so not possible, fake certificates are not issued at the headquarter, they have agents around who help them gather candidates for exemptions and relocations.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2018
vertueptime:

Wait if u dnt apply , ie by filling the forms etc in ur skl, hw will nysc know u are available for service, is that not same as application? The man is jst talking

The man is so corrupt as rotten tomatoes, he must have been paid to fool himself around.

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by bigpicture001: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

..mr man read what ur typing and u would realised u just exposed how corupt u are. they paid to be excempted, hence it's coruption. that a no no for adeosun to spill. again. if ur claim or permitted exemptions were tru,den y isn't it that rampant that we all know of it...? my guy,even married ppl are simply posted to their spouse base.lemme even ask,as 23,what could be adeosun's perceived genuine reason..? cuz sh was bedridden..of which the NYSC will simply postpone ur call?
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
bigpicture001:
..mr man read what ur typing and u would realised u just exposed how corupt u are. they paid to be excempted, hence it's coruption. that a no no for adeosun to spill. again. if ur claim or permitted exemptions were tru,den y isn't it that rampant that we all know of it...? my guy,even married ppl are simply posted to their spouse base.lemme even ask,as 23,what could be adeosun's perceived genuine reason..? cuz sh was bedridden..of which the NYSC will simply postpone ur call?

Guy if you know you know, they pay for exemptions and relocations.
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

That means you have a comprehension problem, your major problem is you place so much trust on everything you see on media. Have you seen any of her mate who counter her cert, except the pics circulating online?

Brigd bomoi and tsiga are alive to testify and there are records and data base. She had requirements that qualifies her for exemption, what you guyz should be discussing is how come she got exempted at that age which is very possible with rotten system.

Don't shift post o...

Aside from the signature issue, I also quoted the law which is against being exempted at that age.
So how come Adeosun get exemption and she graduated at 22 . The law said that she must serve.
Who bypass the law to grant the certificate and how did Bomoi signature got there when all certificate signed from August 2009 downwards bears Tsigas signature.

LoL, now I know the person I'm arguing with since o, chai...
so BG. Bomoi is alive?
come on, go and update yourself
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by donb06: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
almajiri101:

High ranking my foot, he got the job through man no man tactics. I was once a corp member and i know the process.

This man is either incompetent or paid to fool himself around. Why would someone say exemptions are not done through application and only meant for above 30yrs?

Redeployment and exemptions are done through application and it has to be on genuine and convincing reasons
read very well.... you must be mobilised first then age factor then comes in to exempt you.... you cant apply for exemption or redeployment prior to exemption
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by almajiri101: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
BabaIbo:

Don't shift post o...

Aside from the signature issue, I also quoted the law which is against being exempted at that age.
So how come Adeosun get exemption and she graduated at 22 . The law said that she must serve.
Who bypass the law to grant the certificate and how did Bomoi signature got there when all certificate signed from August 2009 downwards bears Tsigas signature.

LoL, now I know the person I'm arguing with since o, chai...
so BG. Bomoi is alive?
come on, go and update yourself

Shifting post how? Go through my posts from the first page and get my point.

My point is age thing don't work when you have your money to exempt, relocate and choice of serving state.

Forget about the useless Nysc act and the better you realise this is Nigeria the better for you. They pay for virtually everything in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos) / Could The Government Be Responsible For This? Pictures Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.