Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (37250 Views)

NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time And Full-time / Procedure For Nysc Exemption Certificate For Part-time Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by vertueptime: 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2018
BabaIbo:

Go away with your ignorance, I'm done arguing with you.
You lack wisdom.

lol frustrated yet?
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
vertueptime:

lol frustrated yet?

When you called what I took time to type rubbish even if you don't agree with it, there are other words you can use, when you know it is not rubbish. so I have to stop arguing with you.

I'm not frustrated, OK?
Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by VULCAN(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
I believe you have made your point clear. Anyone arguing with this is just being mischievous

BabaIbo:

After this I won't argue with you...

A formal request to be considered for a position or to be allowed to do or have something, submitted to an authority, institution, or organization.

Using the above dictionary definition, now let me ask you... is it the graduate that send his/her name or data directly to NYSC or is it the university that send/forward the list of screened/cleared graduates to NYSC?

Is it not after the school has done the forwarding that the graduate will now check for their names to see if they are in first/2nd batch before they proceed to do their registration.

Tell me do you apply directly to NYSC as in the case where you apply for a job or Your institution forward your name to NYSC...

Mr man you don't apply for NYSC, once you are cleared by your school and your data is sent to NYSC, the next stage is to do your registration...

APPLICATION involves a form of consideration, even when you meet all the requirements in application process, you may still not be considered while NYSC is mandatory as long as you are cleared by your school and your data forwarded by your school and below 30...

Consideration...

P.S - Once you meet the requirements and you are ready to serve at that moment, you will serve... but in application, even if you meet the requirements and you are ready to work, you may not get the offer...

BE WISE!!!

Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director by BabaIbo: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2018
VULCAN:
I believe you have made your point clear. Anyone arguing with this is just being mischievous

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / A thread for corpers posted to Jigawa / Female Ex-Corpers Flaunt Their NYSC Certificates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.