Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (86618 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' / Pretty Mike: Sex Helps In Women Empowerment, Has Helped Small Girls With Big God / Ify Adibeli: Don't Tag Me “Small Girl, Big God", You Can Call Me A 'Bitch' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by cococandy(f): 4:54am On Jul 12, 2018
I agree with this. Nigerians would rather call a woman a slut than agree that she can be successful

srclark:
what baffles me the most is that the op is a female at least her moniker says that. How can you slut shame these women and you are a woman yourself ,most of the women up here are A list actresses in Africa you must think nollywood is all about naija ,go to east Africa ,central Africa ,they watch and love our movies so much they have fans and admirers all over Africa and in the world ,so I dont see anything wrong in their luxurious lifestyles you have no idea the kind of multi millionaires they have as fans and friends .Stop labelling these people as prostitutes indirectly most of them have worked starred in more than 50 movies you must think it is beans .HARDWORK PAYS AND IF THEY DECIDE TO GIVE THEIR PUNANA TO ANYONE IT IS THEIR OWN ABI OP CAN YOU SWEAR YOU HAVE NOT SLEPT WITH MORE THAN ONE MAN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WHICH ALSO MAKES YOU A SLUT RADA RADA AWON WERE GBO GBO

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by brixton: 5:02am On Jul 12, 2018
Haha this op bad o, this list is so apt.
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by KazeemIbrahim1: 5:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Patrick33:
I don't know if you are their "God" o...until you have good proof..you're just another hater trying to downgrade them..what you can't get,you tend to hate. Just because they are women doesn't mean they can't work hard to buy their stuff or build houses. Most of you will be the "big gods" if you had money to pick up this ladies.. stop being stupid hypocrites..
How much does acting pay?!
How much does nollywood pay?

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by mekonglobal(m): 5:04am On Jul 12, 2018
GistManiac:
4. Ebube Nwagbo
Ebube my nollywood crush then, i no do again yaff join bad gang. It's Regina Daniels now but this small girl yaff a plenty crushes it's better i crush on mysef ni.
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by srclark: 5:07am On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
I agree with this. Nigerians would rather call a woman a slut than agree that she can be successful

it is only but natural for men to spend money for women they like and want to become friends with not necessarily a sexual relationship ,now social media just made it easier to connect with these people so there is no biggie in their luxurious lifestyle common sense should tell anyone that .And any man that says he does not spend money on women is a blatant liar whether poor or wealthy .If below average men can afford to give money and gifts of 10k,50k without having sex with the beneficiaries of these gifts what do you expect the big dogs and big boys to give women they like and fancy so OP better stop slut shaming this women that have worked hard to enjoy all the benefits they are getting now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by cadre88(m): 5:10am On Jul 12, 2018
OP,, where is Otobo?
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Maafiaalady: 5:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Answer present if you're on this list... Haba 5am looking for patrons of "small girl big god"

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by TheHottestGuy: 5:33am On Jul 12, 2018
At least all these girls know who they are and they stick to it. Unlike the local champions around forming holy holy where as na dem spoil pass and cheap too.
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by vicben27(m): 5:35am On Jul 12, 2018
when the nyash selling business is moving well

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by BestDude: 5:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Patrick33:
I don't know if you are their "God" o...until you have good proof..you're just another hater trying to downgrade them..what you can't get,you tend to hate. Just because they are women doesn't mean they can't work hard to buy their stuff or build houses. Most of you will be the "big gods" if you had money to pick up this ladies.. stop being stupid hypocrites..
why aren't the men in the industry making same success aside a few? Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by talk2percy(m): 5:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Most people doesn't know that these ladies often even sleep with rich lesbians, local and international for wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by TheHottestGuy: 5:53am On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:

Don't go there pls. You and I know these women can't afford their lifestyles from the money they make from acting. Some of them haven't even been on screen for years now. How much do u think they make per movie?I have nothing against them, I think they're very real unlike the fake local champions forming holy holy but they're far worse.

8 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Eke40seven(m): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2018
srclark:
it is only but natural for men to spend money for women they like and want to become friends with not necessarily a sexual relationship ,now social media just made it easier to connect with these people so there is no biggie in their luxurious lifestyle common sense should tell anyone that .And any man that says he does not spend money on women is a blatant liar whether poor or wealthy .If below average men can afford to give money and gifts of 10k,50k without having sex with the beneficiaries of these gifts what do you expect the big dogs and big boys to give women they like and fancy so OP better stop slut shaming this women that have worked hard to enjoy all the benefits they are getting now
Slut shaming, not so good but your line of defence is weak and may be it's because of the lack of the knowledge about these girls philandering lifestyle. This is just a cross section of them, at least I knew many of them then and how much they charge. They are just high class prostitutes.
Don't you sit and think that when their male counterparts who had featured in high profile movies and have been in the industry for years are on their sick bed, they beg for as little as 1 million to 2 million publicly to help with medical bills and with obvious proof that they are not rich at all and these ones that features in one or two films live the life of luxury? However, many of these guys earn more for those movie roles... Have you ever thought about the reasons the older women are not as "rich"?
Lemme enlighten you, many young girls these days see these girls as role models in the olosho industry, they would even pay to play small roles in movies so that they can upgrade their olosho business.. do you know the consequences of these for our society? These are people our young girls are looking up to.

If you know, you know...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by TheHottestGuy: 6:01am On Jul 12, 2018
srclark:
who be this jjc?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by LOVEGINO(m): 6:02am On Jul 12, 2018
That no 10 go sweet to kpansh grin
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by PDPGuy: 6:09am On Jul 12, 2018
cococandy:
Many of their bags are a fake.

At least I’m sure of iniedo’s red chanel and that her black Hermes kelly are fake.

ALL OF MERCY AIGBE’s bags are fake.
I’m not hating. Really. I’m just a big bag addict so I’m kind of familiar with many of these brands.

But these ladies are pretty.
You people should stop hating on successful Nigerian ladies biko.
If Mercy Aigbe’s bags are fake, that means she has a small god then grin

One or two of the ladies on the list have million Naira endorsement deals. As for the rest, I can’t figure out how their DVDs, which retail for around $1.50 on average, results in them flying business-class multiples times in a year

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by talk2percy(m): 6:11am On Jul 12, 2018
GistManiac:
8. Ini Edo

Some of you Ini Edo fans may disagree with this, but info from reliable sources say that she is actually a small girl with a big god.

Argue with your phone of you no agree.
when it comes to lesbianism she is a dog, one of the major reasons she cannot live with a mam...I know, don't ask me how

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2018
GistManiac:

Regina is a small baby with a big god. These ones don grow.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by aguyph: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2018
GistManiac:
1. Daniella Okeke
uko chukwu
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Aldebaran(m): 6:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Bullshit cheesy
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Gossiplover: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Na their matter
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Ishilove: 6:20am On Jul 12, 2018
GistManiac:
1. Daniella Okeke
I knew she will be number one. 'Nollywood actress' yet I can't remember any movie she has acted in.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by jrusky(m): 6:21am On Jul 12, 2018
What type of post is this?

These are first class prostitute of Nigeria Ltd bro nothing is special about a woman with *24/7 open window auction materials* not only big god may be you want to write big harlot with big dick.

And you called these ones women You must be kidding. Off statement

Nonsense!!!

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Obierika(m): 6:23am On Jul 12, 2018
GistManiac:
Toke doesn't repeat bags.

Bags that were most likely paid for by Dr Festus Fadeyi or one other sugar daddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by Pearcybaby: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2018
[sup][/sup]
lekjons:
Their life.
Their problem!
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by cococandy(f): 6:30am On Jul 12, 2018
Or results in them buying chanel/Hermes bags that cost $8000- $15,000 a piece and owning a closet full of them.

grin

PDPGuy:

If Mercy Aigbe’s bags are fake, that means she has a small god then grin

One or two of the ladies on the list have million Naira endorsement deals. As for the rest, I can’t figure out how their DVDs, which retail for around $1.50 on average, results in them flying business-class multiples times in a year

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by cococandy(f): 6:31am On Jul 12, 2018
TheHottestGuy:
Don't go there pls. You and I know these women can't afford their lifestyles from the money they make from acting . Some of them haven't even been on screen for years now. How much do u think they make per movie?I have nothing against them, I think they're very real unlike the fake local champions forming holy holy but they're far worse.

Yes I know that. It doesn’t mean their other sources of income must be prostitution.

Also some of the flashy stuff is fake. That’s another explanation. But it’s unfair how everyone automatically assumes they are doing runs.
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by cococandy(f): 6:33am On Jul 12, 2018
If a men spend money on them, does that mean it’s prostituition then?

srclark:
Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by phemmyfour: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2018
srclark:
what baffles me the most is that the op is a female at least her moniker says that. How can you slut shame these women and you are a woman yourself ,most of the women up here are A list actresses in Africa you must think nollywood is all about naija ,go to east Africa ,central Africa ,they watch and love our movies so much they have fans and admirers all over Africa and in the world ,so I dont see anything wrong in their luxurious lifestyles you have no idea the kind of multi millionaires they have as fans and friends .Stop labelling these people as prostitutes indirectly most of them have worked starred in more than 50 movies you must think it is beans .HARDWORK PAYS AND IF THEY DECIDE TO GIVE THEIR PUNANA TO ANYONE IT IS THEIR OWN ABI OP CAN YOU SWEAR YOU HAVE NOT SLEPT WITH MORE THAN ONE MAN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WHICH ALSO MAKES YOU A SLUT RADA RADA AWON WERE GBO GBO .When you have the likes of dangote ,otedola ,musveni,uhuru Kenyatta,Zuma,ministers and senators as friends and fans such lifestyle and luxury is not far from you.My advice for you op try to change your clique and set of friends maybe your thinking will change you must not prostitute to live a good life
And their male counterpart didn't feature in the movies you mentioned. Abeg your defence line is weak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry by LordBaelish: 6:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Colourich:
Op you are tarnishing these women's image, some of them are mothers, it ain't fair.

I can't curse you. However may your daughters follow their shoes, Amen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Afrocandy Slams Yoruba Boys And Their Small eggplants [PICS] / Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover / Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.